Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #196
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter
hypothetical provider better shut her whore mouth up...........ijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
Best data security ever!
thats just called " being ol school"
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #197
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

And now this gem ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by XY
I have advocated the use of VPN (Virtual Private Networks) Software to ladies whom I have met, in addition to hobbyists with whom I choose to be affiliated with in order to protect their identities on the Internet. You can find the software here, www.strongVPN.com, and openvpn.net; the latter is a privately hosted OpenVPN Open Source Software.

The nature of the software, and the networks that provide these services enable the protection of data by encapsulating the http traffic inside of an encrypted stream behind a single external public IP address. The external IP address can change depending on the how or through which device; eg tablet, smartphone, pc, etc. is used to connect. Each device allows the use of various tunnel protocols depending on the software implementation; some use L2TP (Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol), some use PPTP (Point to Point Tunneling Protocol), others SSL (Secure Socket Layer). The VPN provider provides for all of these supported protocols to be handled correctly by the VPN head-end service provider.
As an example, when logging onto a Hotel WiFi Network, you generally agree to a terms and conditions statement indicating your understanding that the data streams are monitored and not protected. You also unknowingly agree to allow the use of that data by third parties. All information passed from your browser, less SSL traffic is passed in plain text, and anyone sitting nearby with a WiFi packet sniffer can easily capture all your traffic, including usernames and passwords. If you use a VPN to connect to the net, you do two things, one, you encrypt all traffic before it leaves your device, and two, it traverses any firewall, packet capture, or other eavesdropping third party as a fully encapsulated/encrypted stream.
I do provide free usage of the software, which tunnels all encrypted traffic through a secure server with Amazon EC2 or StrongVPN.
I’m personally appalled at the lack of security taken by most providers, hobbyists, etc, and have made my disgust known in several other posts on strengthening the security of the site to protect ROS and ML data. To paraphrase, to be become a VP, a lady must submit identity information, links to reviews, and a website address in order to get at the Powder Room, while getting access to the ROS or ML data is gleaned as easily as using a prepaid credit card, and paying $20.00. There is a truly lopsided approach to whom and by which mechanisms information is protected.
Other things for which I advocate is encrypting of smartphone data, the use of 2-Factor authentication methods to encrypt phone, PGP e-mail encryption, e-mail and texting data, and even ways some may find more effective to screen a client.
I'm also in the process of having written a specialized open source verification software platform that providers would use to assist in the booking of clients based on a scoring system. The system is currently in development and is being hosted by Cyberbunker.com. While this is not yet completed, I’m in the testing phase and will roll this out as an integrated screening approach and offer it to the ladies in lieu of a booking assistant; in order to cut down on time, and improve security and efficiency.

While I have passed on several ideas to providers, members, hobbyists of the like as far as protecting oneself from eavesdroppers, privacy hackers, law enforcement, I have done nothing wrong. I will continue to advocate for the use of the above mentioned platforms by all members regardless of gender. I do not share private ML or ROS information with providers or non-premium members. I simply help educate those with lax security knowledge implement security to protect themselves. I do not have access to nor have I posted on behalf of a provider. I do not do their bookings or anything else of the like. However, I have imparted ways which I feel are stronger and safer ways to achieve such results, and left it at that. When asked I have shown to whom and what information was required per posts by the mods to becoming a VP on eccie.
The above mentioned mechanisms, ultimately protect my data, hobbyist’s data, and the provider’s data from being used against them.
You may ask why, well the answer is, I see a problem, and an addressable and noticeable need which could very well be a profitable one. No different from several local members offering professional photography, to website design, this is a niche area, one in which I’m very proficient at, and one which I see becoming profitable. This is a business, I have said that several times before.
Now, to be clear “this grapevine” is in fact a Moderator sharing information with a member. IP address information on posts and membership activity is a function or role of the moderation function built into Vbulletin, the software which drives this site. IP Address information is not visible to non-mods, or super admins of the site. So, then, who is sharing administration role data with members of the site, and for what reason. So, not having the whole of the information has led to baseless accusations by well, many.
I’m under no obligation to share any of this with anyone, it does not violate any TOS or Forum Guideline; I have simply chosen to respond with information from the source, rather than your wild speculative theories.
I won’t make another comment after this post. Have fun!
'not

VPN is a problem within its self. I find that if someone wants your ass, sooner or latter they going ta get a piece of it, that ass that is. I be thinkin if someone needs this much security to be on a SHMB, they be hiding more than getting or giving a bit of ass.

I know a computer hacker for the military. So I see a need, even if just for self. But what I hear is anything can be hacked into in the computer world. mmmm China recently took a small bite of all are ass's. mmmmm maybe we should store some of are USA secrets in American Indian on computers.

Even VPN can be had. It is good for those that need it. It can be bad from those that abuse it.

To bring that down to the SHMB level, your safer from the average person(still not safe). But we be all less safe from those that abuse it on a SHMB. Some feel a need for a 2nd handle errr make that other handles for fun and games. Others need them to hide the risk that they are to others on the board. but one can be had on style alone. errrrr remember the game who wrote that ad anyone???? hummmmmm. First ad was truly me. After that two people trying ta write like the other. And still members could tell most of the time. hehehe now all know why I reread a few reviews many times. Now I have not been lookin for the 2nd handles of others. But I know a few from style, even if fooled at first. Sooner or later many have just fallen on my lap from just reading, without trying. I not worried about ones for fun. Some others errrr yup.

Now the rest of that post that I spoke of in a earlier post. I think is pure BS cover up. If a not a programmer has the time to be programming. Its to save time at a latter date. Is it indy hooker version 1.0 or secret pimp master version 1.01.

All of the above can not be very much fun in my book, may give a edge on getting laid. But way to much work at getting laid for me.

just the thoughts of someone that is a open book on most of what I be up to most of the time. So gals as I be changing shifts, please put the screen in or down if ya open a window.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:01 AM   #198
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
I personally do not believe the GOBC is a problem or is somehow involved with anything shady. I never have. Anyone who does is just looking to cause shit, IMHO.
Keeping in mind my already posted support of the group, I have to disagree with Rooster's assessment. It is actually a little disturbing from an authority of the board. If a member goes through several handles because he keeps getting banned, it is absolutely correct to question related groups he's openly a member of, including persons that he frequents providers with.

I'm NOT saying anyone in that group is culpable, but to say it shouldn't be looked at is just as bad as assuming their guilt.

If your kid kept getting kicked out of school, and your wife questioned what his friends were doing, would you accuse her of stirring up shit? Questions must be asked.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #199
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Is there another bad apple in a group mmmmm maybe. Only thing I see pual guilty of is WK'ing a bit for a friend that may not be a friend. If others have dirty hands, it will come out in time
Old 05-30-2013, 10:38 AM   #200
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Is there another bad apple in a group mmmmm maybe. Only thing I see pual guilty of is WK'ing a bit for a friend that may not be a friend. If others have dirty hands, it will come out in time
I don't know shit, I just believe its reasonable to ask and were I in such a group I'd imagine it better to be scrutinized and cleared than to let suspicion linger.

What is the whole point of this anyway? If there was a transgression, it's just a 30 day time-out shortened by a new handle that may or may not fizzle based on the manipulation of an IP address and one's writing style? As a newbie, even I figured the last change of handles out. What is the desired result?

And, why is it okay for mods to pseudo pimp? I read earlier in this thread that lots of that goes down in Houston. Obviously I don't know that to be true, so I'll ask first, if it is true Mods lend support, and as a follow up, what makes that different and/or okay?
Old 05-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #201
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

JC, there is no policy on this board against "pimping". There is a policy concerning access for pimps.....when a pimp attempts to circumvent that policy, they find themselves in a bit of a problem......there is a policy of allowing members to call out the activity (Upset NY not withstanding) of fucktards/hooktards that smell like a pimp.......everyone should get their say........let the informed masses decide what they will do with that information.

You don't know what my game is.......you have every right to view me with suspicion......I am not offended or threatened by that.......I have never allowed that to deter me from saying what I thinck needs to be said........you (generic) will make up your own minds with the lights turned on.

Houston has had its share of modtard pimps...........we deal with them on the open board just like this.....ijs

The true danger for a modtard is stepping in when this kind of thread gets started.........later, when it comes to light that the fucktard was in fact a pimp, the modtard is guilty by association.........all you have to do is go look back at the modtard worship of XY early in the process to understand why some fucktards are leery of their position now.........modtards should not pick sides or run interference for anyone.......let the conversation unfold and allow the chips to fall where they may.

You fucktards act too civilized.......it makes you easy targets for the uncivilized among you.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #202
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

And don't think if a mod is pseudo pimping that that mod will not be gone after. mmmm Texas on the most part mod will not get away with it for very long. In the past it has happened. I will let the Texans speck more on that if they wish.

Upset NY has had it fair share also of this going back in time to ASPD. In fact, I may have followed a provider to the boards from a bit of this pseudo pimping. LOL now many may see another reason it may not be a good thing. Where I was a playin, the game I was into was a dieing. Two of three I was a playin where mmmmm tried out. One ran from it. Another stayed to play a bit to check it out. But proved to be to free a spirit to be controlled. Then bring in something mmm more familiar to free of spirit get another free of spirit so ya have something more mmmm comfy. One keeps going as a bit of a claim. The other goes ape shit nuts.

pimping and pseudo pimping killed my game where I was a playin. It could here also if not keep in check. If there was a good hooker bar again in ROC. One spirit would run back to that game. The other would go there, but stay here. In hope to bring more to where it was at one time taken from. But not to control who they see or how nor at what fee. They can keep playin here also if they want.

mmmmmm I got more but got ta go sorry

edit DH above post is great, but I got ta go
Old 05-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #203
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Thank you for shedding some light DH & OSD. And as I understood about 85% of an OSD post, I'm heading for a Silkwood shower.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #204
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I think the GOBC should not have been dragged into this controversy.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #205
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
I believe it is seriously time to contemplate my retirement from this board.

Paul.....if you quit, you'll force us to give all your personal information to XY.........

Seriously....stay!!!

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #206
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Me thinks Jack is right!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:49 AM   #207
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will agree to that, but on the other hand he was part of it and spoke of it many times. So in my eyes had ta. I can explain that mmmmm need some sleep errrr another slow night. Over slow is like over busy, at the end, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 05-31-2013, 05:56 AM   #208
99nighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I understood about 85% of an OSD post,
That makes one of mmmmmm us
99nighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:44 AM   #209
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
well.......................... of coarse YOU would

you enjoy some sort of very comfortable existence around here

some sweet little "harmless" and "polite " gent

no rockin the boat here fur sure...it wouldnt benefit...YOU..

dont get me wrong , the people with the most to loose are going to be the quiet mouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Me thinks Jack is right!
ummm. yah , pretty much the same as above quote cept maybe you chime in from time to time around here in some sort of benign way, pretty much in the backround

and hey, thats perfectly your choice..

but for someone whoses online persona took a total 180 degree sweep in the last 6 mos

why would anyone that observed the old GP think you carry any credability in doing the right thing, especially when that would mean putting yourself in a compromising situation... ?

so to me thats just MY observation
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:06 AM   #210
JohnnyCap
BANNED

What I want to see more of in our justice system is negative consequences for those that reap the rewards of someone else's ill gotten gains.

I'd like to know that those who benefitted from Bernie Madoff were still hanging by their balls, or nipples. Not just the thief is culpable.

Not completely for that reason, I disagree with the idea the perp's social group should not be dragged in. And even if you disagree, I think you have to accept it is none other than the perp who dragged them in by association.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women