Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #196
Puzzeluver210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Lol....ok I quit, but you won't. Good luck on your quest to change the unchangeable. So what's your plan bro, you gonna call all those providers and tell them to stop. Form a Goddamn union against racist providers, what? All I think you can do is continue to BITCH!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #197
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Here we go yet again.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...78#post1514778

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=african

And more.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=271183

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=268902

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=268021

Some postings read almost identically.

Maybe they were all 'wronged' by the same black man, eh?

And you all don't mind this type of garbage flooding the board?
Old 08-08-2011, 11:30 PM   #198
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
'Letting it go' means a continuous barrage of 'No AA' ads, now and into the future. At some point this shit needs to stop. I'm not going to 'let it go'. Don't tell me I'm 'unseeable' because I'm black, when any guy of any other race can turn right around and do the same shit to a provider that black men get dragged through the mud for. It's bullshit, and you and all these others know it.

'Letting it go' will only allow it to get worse. What happens when HALF the ads say 'No AA', and just AA and not any other demographic? More than half? At this pace it's going to get worse.

You want me to quit? Then quit fucking condoning this blatant form of racism.

I'll quit when they quit, and I have lots of stamina!!!
Yeah, that's half the ads out there.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:39 PM   #199
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Not yet, but continuous condonement, support, and encouragement of it and the numbers will eventually go up.

Nip this shit in the bud and they can remain on backpage.

But I guess it's OK to make black men feel inconvenienced having to read this shit every day, so as long as everyone else is happy, right?

Again, you don't see any other group that has to put up with this on such a grand scale.

The irony, of course, is that their [black] pimp(s) loves this shit.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:47 AM   #200
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
Hey Pepper, That was one of the points I was trying to make to him earlier. I'm sure there are a lot more women that wont see him now because of his rants.
Quote:
Lol @ repeatedly implying that more and more women don't want to see me.

Tell you what, Bubba. Look at all my reviews, contact the ladies I've reviewed (I can also give you another dozen that I haven't reviewed on eccie), ask them how I treated them.

Trying to put thoughts into the minds of women about me when you don't know me says a lot about YOUR character....or lack thereof.

"Hey, ladies. I don't want you to like Rambro. Please don't like him. It'll make me sad if you do."

Again, ask the ladies I've seen how I am and how I treated them.

When you find a disgruntled one, let me know.

Darter, I wouldn't be too sure about that. I thinck I see a little different angle here.

Black Dynomite, are you playing the race card to get some "sympathy for the black man" pussy? Is that what you're doing? That's pretty slick. How's it working out for ya'?

Relax, I'm just fucking with you.

I don't like her deal but it doesn't effect me nowhere nearly as much as it does a black man, so I can't really put myself into the same position as you. I haven't lived in the shoes of a black man so I just don't know. I guess it's easy to brush this off because of what I've just said.

But I tell you what I'm going to do to lend support. If I see a gal that has some stupid policy in her ad, I'm boycotting her. Maybe this will help...(unless she's smokin' hot then I'll see her but I'll talk to her about it). Fair enough?

Old 08-09-2011, 02:16 AM   #201
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

ah...SKF....always there with a helping...um....hand?
Old 08-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #202
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Rambling Rambro,

Maybe their putting this policy in place because they figure all blacks are like you. A loud mouth cry baby that thinks everything in life should be fair. Guess what, it isn't. Get over it.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #203
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Rambling Rambro,

Maybe their ptting this policy in place because they figure all blacks are like you. A loud mouth cry baby that thinks everything in life should be fair. Guess what, it isn't. Get over it.

Absofuckinglutely.

But I suspect the foot soldier is not through fighting the oppression he has endured for so long.

He's entitled to fuck everything HE wants, who cares what the fuckee thinks.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:25 AM   #204
satxprof
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

How about if I'm a black guy, saw a white provider that ripped me off, then publicly announced I would not want to see another white woman due to the "security risk"? Total bs both ways.......It's the individual, not the race! Everyone has the right to their preference, but come on!!
Old 08-09-2011, 08:39 AM   #205
texasjohn1965
manposse

That's your choice. No one can force you to fuck anyone you don't want to, for any reason.

This ain't union work, this is work at will.

Your money, her body. Either side can opt at at any time, for any reason.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #206
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Try as you may, but your blatant hatred only makes me stronger.

It amazes me how my original point keeps getting lost in all the BS.

That point is [typing slowly for the intellectually challenged] they can see and not see whomever they want. All I ask is that they base that decision on the individual and not his race. Is that too much to ask?

Read it slowly if you feel the need to. Read it repeatedly if you need to do that. Hell, I'd type it in Braille if I thought it would help some of you.

I think some of you don't want to comprehend. Some of you can't stand the thought of 9" of blackness disappearing into your ATF, and that's what drives you to insane support of her 'policies'.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #207
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Rambro,
You are a fucking idiot. Who gives a fuck what their reasoning is? You stated that they can see whom ever they want. Well they don't want to see you. Do you honestly want to go thru the screening process and show up for an appointment only to be told to hit the fucking road? Then you would would bitch about that. You are by far the biggest fucking cry baby I have seen in quite a while. Pretty soon you're going to say that all hobbyist need to spread their money around. For ever white provider they visit they need to see a black provider. For ever spinner they visit they need to see a BBW. Where does it end? It's brothers like you that make them want to exclude all blacks because you just can't stop playing the race card. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #208
texasjohn1965
manposse

Quote:
Try as you may, but your blatant hatred only makes me stronger.
Stronger, stubborn, belligerent, moronic...... Six of one, half dozen of another.
Quote:
It amazes me how my original point keeps getting lost in all the BS.
Almost as much as it amazes the rest of us that you have beat this horse to death, again. Has anything changed? So who is carrying the hate?
Quote:
That point is [typing slowly for the intellectually challenged] they can see and not see whomever they want. All I ask is that they base that decision on the individual and not his race. Is that too much to ask?
Must be, because they (the ones that decide whom they fuck) make that decision. They decided they would rather exclude an entire race, than deal with some of the low life thugs ( that's you, by the way ).
Quote:
Read it slowly if you feel the need to. Read it repeatedly if you need to do that. Hell, I'd type it in Braille if I thought it would help some of you.
I understand the reality of the situation. Do you?
Quote:
I think some of you don't want to comprehend. Some of you can't stand the thought of 9" of blackness disappearing into your ATF, and that's what drives you to insane support of her 'policies'.
You give yourself way to much credit. Unless your hung like a horse, you ain't gonna permanently stretch out a vagina. Babies come out of there, and it bounces back. Your just a hotdog down a hallway compared to that.
Quote:
Then again, maybe I'm wrong.
And that is the smartest thing you have said so far.

Like Budman, some of us are just tired of listening to you cry like the bitch you are. The more you stomp your feet, and cry racism, the less we hear. I wish the mods would take all the NBA threads and put them in one super sticky thread. Hell, give it it's own forumn, or even it's own site. Just stop with this stupid shit, you only harden people's opinions.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #209
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

That's right Budman, you tell him. Where does it end?What's next, a requirement that someone post a useful, intelligent comment for every idiotic (drunk or sober--I cant tell the difference anymore) comment that you post?

We got to draw the line somewhere. I say, blacks in, whiny little misogynist bitches with stupid comments out.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #210
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
But I guess it's OK to make black men feel inconvenienced having to read this shit every day, so as long as everyone else is happy, right?

Again, you don't see any other group that has to put up with this on such a grand scale.
I already mentioned above that guys usually under the age of 35 or 30 (younger hobbyist) get discriminated on a regular basis too. Sure it's not race but it is still a discriminating factor, but those that fall under that category just move on to the providers that will see them.

Quote:
The irony, of course, is that their [black] pimp(s) loves this shit.
So what if it is a black pimp that is setting the NBA policy for the provider or if its a black provider with that policy? It's not all about race, unless of course black people are being racist against blacks, which makes no sense.

Quote:

Thanks, for the slow typing. I'll let you guess how fast i typed my response. You understand that providers can see and not see whomever they want, yet you don't understand that for whatever reason some have an entire group that they do not want to see, for whatever reason that may be. Some don't see younger hobbyist because they encountered someone who was immature and did something stupid in the past.

I honestly don't see why you would not want to know that a certain provider does not see a certain type of hobbyist. I'd prefer that then to take away all sort of "no ____ men allowed" of ads to just contact a provider that asks for your height, age, description, race, etc and then you get a "sorry hun can't see you" but with no reason behind it.

Quote:
I could care less who has been with the provider i'm going to be with as long as when i am with her, she is clean and concentrating only on me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women