Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2021, 08:37 AM   #196
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

russia russia russia

lolling
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 08:54 AM   #197
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
U.S. Military has everything it needs, will not wait for completion of audits. Trump won. They know it, will expose it and all involved. No one will live in The White House again. Trump will be back. May, June, July. D.C. Military operations underway now. Trigger.

�� @GenMFlynn

NCSWIC
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

Trump’s no George Washington or Hugo Chavez. He doesn’t have the guts to lead a military coup. And it would interfere with his golf game.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:03 AM   #198
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

Trump’s no George Washington or Hugo Chavez. He doesn’t have the guts to lead a military coup. And it would interfere with his golf game.
If you say so.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:07 AM   #199
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you say so.
Well, hats off to the Waco Kid. If he’s as successful on Twitter as he is on eccie the whole nation will be spouting Wacoisms.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:07 AM   #200
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
please gain a little comprehension before posting

for instance the difference between the words verified and verfiable
Whether or not I used an inappropriate word is irrelevant.

What are your "verifiable" claims of fraud? Hopefully not Dominion servers changing votes.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:30 AM   #201
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Without an audit there are no "facts". We have to have an audit. In fact, if elections are going to be this close then an independent audit should be par for the course.
You post conspiracy theories (I have not heard that one) and use that as "proof" of no fraud. Aren't you guilty of the same thing as the tin foil hat squad? I don't think you believe t so I think you're being intellectually lazy in your opposition to the investigation. You might as well own up to it Speedy, you and your ilk will not accept any proof as being sufficient to show fraud.
Let me ask you (if you're honest), what constitutes PROOF for you? A confession? Video? Forensic "fingerprints" that can be proven? I mean we have had mailing addresses that do not exist. Signatures that do not match (what's the point of having a signature if they are not going to be compared). No signatures. Names of verified people voting in other states at the same time. I don't know if ballot harvesting is illegal in Arizona as. it is in other states but ballot harvesting is suspicious. What constitutes PROOF for you?
We have had 2 audits in Arizona and a third is underway. It is hardly "independent" for reasons I have given on at least 2 occasions".

I will accept proof that is proven to be real. Right now my "conspiracy theory" that Biden won is supported by the January 6th electoral vote verification.

Show me in Arizona, where 10,000+ votes were cast for Biden that should have not been counted or should have been counted for Trump. Do that and I will concede that Trump won Arizona and it casts doubt on elections in 4 other battleground states.

You do realize that when it comes to mail-in voting the overwhelming majority of mail-in votes come from Democrats so when mail-in votes, which are most of the examples you just gave, are eliminated it would hurt Democrats much more than Republicans. There is absolutely NO proof to support your claims that voter fraud existed in the number required to come close to overturning the results of the election in Arizona, Georgia, or any other state.

Regarding "ballot harvesting":

Arizona says no one other than a family member, household member or caregiver can return your ballot.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:46 AM   #202
bambino
Valued Poster

https://gab.com/TheSaltyCracker/post...00212462984383
Old 05-08-2021, 10:17 AM   #203
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
We have had 2 audits in Arizona and a third is underway. It is hardly "independent" for reasons I have given on at least 2 occasions".

I will accept proof that is proven to be real. Right now my "conspiracy theory" that Biden won is supported by the January 6th electoral vote verification.

Show me in Arizona, where 10,000+ votes were cast for Biden that should have not been counted or should have been counted for Trump. Do that and I will concede that Trump won Arizona and it casts doubt on elections in 4 other battleground states.

You do realize that when it comes to mail-in voting the overwhelming majority of mail-in votes come from Democrats so when mail-in votes, which are most of the examples you just gave, are eliminated it would hurt Democrats much more than Republicans. There is absolutely NO proof to support your claims that voter fraud existed in the number required to come close to overturning the results of the election in Arizona, Georgia, or any other state.

Regarding "ballot harvesting":

Arizona says no one other than a family member, household member or caregiver can return your ballot.
Don't you mean recounts, two recounts? Goes back to the main thing...if you're confident that Biden won and/or the election was valid, then what is your problem with the GOP, or anyone, wasting money on audits? Do you know how many years they kept recounting the votes in Florida after 2000? 42 separate recounts and Bush won them all.

As for Arizona, have you noticed the election officials are refusing to give up their set of passwords on the Dominion system? Why? There are two sets of passwords needed to fully access the system. Maybe they're afraid of having it found that they had access to the system when the story has been that they didn't. Or that the system was online when the officials actually testified that it wasn't accessible online. Perjury, voter fraud, and just bottom dealing are all on the table and the democrat election officials know it. But I could be wrong and they're just being assholes like some people around here.

Now that I think of it, this could be the reason that Joe Arpaio lost his reelection bid even if he was the most popular man in the state. He went from winning by 6 pts to losing by 13 pts in four years.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:23 AM   #204
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1182
Old 05-08-2021, 10:38 AM   #205
bambino
Valued Poster

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...audit-arizona/
Old 05-08-2021, 01:34 PM   #206
bambino
Valued Poster

https://patrickbyrne.locals.com/post...hantom-ballots
Old 05-08-2021, 01:39 PM   #207
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

There haven’t been 2 audits. They ran the same ballots through the same machine, big difference between that and seeing if each ballot is actually valid.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:49 PM   #208
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
There haven’t been 2 audits. They ran the same ballots through the same machine, big difference between that and seeing if each ballot is actually valid.

right, that was a different type of audit.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:14 PM   #209
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

That was the point. Speedy is conflating recounts with audits.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:31 PM   #210
bambino
Valued Poster

Doing the same thing over again and expecting different results IS the definition of insanity.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women