Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #196
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
For someone who claims in this post of yours that no one asks about me anymore, you sure do ask me a LOT of questions…

honey...
Darlin....
Dear.....

Except for you coming up as the butt of some joke I never think of you, talk about you, mention you or even ask about you UNLESS you happend= to post..... Then i respond to your ramblings......

Quote:
Thank goodness…after all, this is a stripper/hooker board…why would I care about being relevant here?
Because it's about the only place you can get attention anymore?

Quote:
I think you and Sixxbach and the others who keep using the word "relevant" need to ONE expand your vocabulary and TWO realize that this community is not a place I would carry around in my heart as my true home...LOL.

You really do take this web site and yourself WAY too seriously…do you REALLY think I want any historical significance on a stripper/hooker board? I mean, it's painfully obvious that you strive to be king of this place, but that doesn't mean this forum is my life as well.
Just your livelyhood...It's how you generate your sympathy dates....

Quote:
You see…that's where you're wrong…I don't think I am the same girl I was at 20 now that I am in my 40's, why would I? You seem awfully fixated on me and even go as far as to try and pretend you know what I am thinking. You don't know anything about me. I have never even danced for you.
You've danced for me.... Back in your prime...... But not after I returned and found the way you had let yourself go.... Nope... I couldn't let you that close...

Quote:
The only reason I am still dancing is that because after 25 years I have met a lot of men and they STILL want to see me. I have kept in contact with many of my regular customers over the years, and I even maintain an email list server with thousands of email addresses. I now mostly do webcam shows and those men want to meet me in person after getting cam shows. The bottom line…there is STILL a demand for me dancing, and that is why I came back to Texas to dance between Thanksgiving and the New Year, and I made over $10,000 doing so…
Wow... Ya know?.. I can't imagine ANY Manager in ANY club not wanting HIS share of that $10,000.... Did the guys over at Landing Strip KNOW you made that much so they could adequately get tipped out?.....

I honestly thing if your MOTHER weighed 50 pounds MORE than you SHE could work any club in town if she generated THAT kind of cash... Why the fuck aren't you doubling that in a better club?.

You just basically said you are about the best paid dancer in Austin.... I honestly do not know a SINGLE girl that made CLOSE to $10,000.. WOW!...

That's some news that needs to get out!

Quote:
there really is no other reason. I am not doing this because I want to…I am doing this because I am still making bank doing it.

I find it comical at best that you feel the high horse you rode in on allows you to make ANY comments to ANYONE concerning disrespect to fellow members on this board, especially considering the fact that many on this board feel that YOU are the one who disrespects people on this forum…which is actually the point of many posters on this very thread.
I think I'm leaning to the side of the Silent Majority.

Quote:
Sad? No, I just simply applied the same logic you do for classifying your fellow members of this board as White Knights or Pussy Whipped posters for not agreeing with you. It's the same thing…if guys want your top secret information that you have on all the strippers in town as you like to proudly tell us at every turn, then those who back you up could be classified as White Knights for you because they want that information and they want to be invited to your socials…it makes perfect sense, and mind you, it was only noted because of your constant claims that ANYONE who disagrees with you is either a White Knight, or a Pussy Whipped poster, or me in disguise!

Quote:
What really is sad though, is that you actually attempted to twist and turn my statements into an attack on people who donated to charity? First of all I did no such thing, this is a STRIPPER/HOOKER board and not UNICEF dude! Besides, those who have to toot their own horn for donating to charity, aren't really donating to charity at all…they are using that charitable cause for their own gain…shame on you, that's disgusting.

And you're the pot who never stops calling the kettle black…your projections of yourself on others are simply astounding.

You are right about one thing…I am all about Ivory, and who on this board isn't here for themselves? Are there really ANY members of this board who are here for any other reason? Guys looking for sex and girls looking to sell it…that's it.

And so…since today is my last day dancing for those $5 dances I have to settle for…I won't be posting much anymore, that is…until I come back to Austin to dance for a few weeks here and there!
Quote:
And so…since today is my last day dancing for those $5 dances I have to settle for…
Quote:
And so…since today is my last day dancing for those $5 dances I have to settle for…
Quote:
Quote:
Oh how many times have we heard that?

Bye Darlin... See ya next time!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #197
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think I'm leaning to the side of the Silent Majority.
Now that's some funny shit there...

/chuckle
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #198
budman33
Valued Poster

expounding... Whispers, you have once again proven your own post.

In your last one you bring up the eccie members physical appearance. It has no bearing on her opinion of the friendliness or in the case of Co-ed the respectfulness we were directed to show other members.

in a review then appearance, hygiene, trim job, blow skills are up for public display and consideration. Co-ed, correct me if i'm wrong was about discussion. You might argue that the truth is the truth is one thing but while you take shots at ladies physical appearance you must to have noticed the lack of vapid responses from the ladies.

If they tell the 'truth' we wouldn't like it. Their business relies on us even if that truth is that if some of us would lose a 100 pounds that would be a 'good start'. It's not something they CAN do, but many here relish in doing as the 'guy with the cash'.

I think that makes this environment a very unlevel playing field when it comes to discussing very interesting topics and has no place in Co-ed.. there are other areas here for that.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #199
Whispers

I didn't bring her up at all....

I didn't "take shots"... I very seldom do... I won't say I never do...

But I always respond....

I responded to her.

If she wants to dish it... She is going to take it....

If you don't realize it with her... it's all just a ploy for some attention to get people to link to her cam site or to look her up wherever she dances....

You are trying to bait me and take veiled shots yourself in the above post.... I'll leave it alone for now....

You and a few others refuse to accept where the problem truly lies here in CoEd and the Austin forums....

Argue the points.... the merits of a topic.... the facts of a situation....

But attack the person and it all goes to hell.....

I can stay on topic.....

But when called out I can take a person apart and seldom ever cross the line.... I can push someone's buttons because most of the weak minded I get into it with can't handle losing the argument/debate and slip into name calling.

I imagine a lot of points are given and I see people banned over and over in threads.... Then they call foul because I am still around....

I do not believe I am showed any special consideration..... I believe the facts usually come down on my side because I am usually on point and often right in my views...... plus a certain amount of leniency is USUALLY shown to a person in the position of responding to others that initiate off topic or personal discussion.........

This thread was "old" and slipping away... I believe it dropped off the first page.... It wasn't me or one of those on my side of the fence that brought it back up.....

But if you and a couple of others want to keep going back and forth and want to stay with the topic we can keep at it....
Old 01-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #200
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I didn't bring her up at all....

If she wants to dish it... She is going to take it....
This is what is wrong with this and ALL boards of its kind- in general- as a WHOLE.

There are people who like to start shit, run their mouths, attack others, etc......but when someone stands up to them and throws all their own shit back in their face- they bitch, whine, cry, complain, run to a MOD, leave the board, call for back up, take low blows, leak info or out people.

It is a fucking hooker board!

Stop being so sensitive like these are your next door neighbors or something.

You dont HAVE to listen, read, see these people.

If what is said here really pushes you - even a LITTLE - you have some serious issues beyond what is being said here. Get a life!

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #201
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
This is what is wrong with this and ALL boards of its kind- in general- as a WHOLE.

There are people who like to start shit, run their mouths, attack others, etc......but when someone stands up to them and throws all their own shit back in their face- they bitch, whine, cry, complain, run to a MOD, leave the board, call for back up, take low blows, leak info or out people.

It is a fucking hooker board!

Stop being so sensitive like these are your next door neighbors or something.

You dont HAVE to listen, read, see these people.

If what is said here really pushes you - even a LITTLE - you have some serious issues beyond what is being said here. Get a life!
I think I'm in love...
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #202
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dont much care for love- too overrated.

Wanna fuck?

LOL

KKA
Old 01-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #203
Whispers

I'm pretty sure she used to be a stripper Z....

Only strippers are that direct....

I think I can say "I knew her when!"
Old 01-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #204
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ding ding ding!

KKA
XOXO
Old 01-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #205
Whispers

You sure were a youngin back then..... I think I was doing one of the other gals there at the time but I recall you!

Dammit Woman I am getting Old!

Hey... But I've come a long way.....

I haven't slept with 18-19 yo's in about a year now.... The gal in bed with me is 21 these days!

It might be a DIFFERENT 21yo next year... but you have to be ready to give me points for consistency if it's always 21 for another decade!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #206
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, dont remind me, Im getting old!

LOL!

But so are you so thats ok then I guess. hehehehe

KKA
XOXO
Old 01-05-2012, 11:29 PM   #207
Celestial_83
Account Disabled

User ID: 112424
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Amy. No debates? HA! ...Wait..JK....cause I don't want a debate with you or anything :-p"
Celestial_83 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #208
LaredoZeta
Account Disabled

Como valiente, Whisperrs! You attack a woman who is already gone from ECCIE. Que macho!

Verry funny!
LaredoZeta is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:53 AM   #209
Whispers

It was not an attack... It was a response.

She can still read it and still has other profiles she can respond with while pretending to be someone else.

The message was delivered.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #210
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Points!
We get Points?

Can we trade them in for Cool Stuff?

I like Cool Stuff!

Nobody never tells me nothing!
harkontume is offline   Quote