Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2021, 07:17 AM   #2056
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

boo hoo, need some tissues for your tears?
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 07:29 AM   #2057
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post

Thank U - 'r' - for your ongoing, continual name-calling insulting , demeaning posts.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 07:51 AM   #2058
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Save them for yourself. You’re going to need them.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 08:45 AM   #2059
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "NCSWIC" -- Could someone please explain what this REALLY means?

Since this seems to be (by far!) the forum's longest thread in quite some time, it's hard to resist looking in every now and then, if for no other reason to see whether there's any comedic value. (There is, at least on an occasional basis!)

In numerous posts, the quasi-cryptic "NCSWIC" initialism appears. Could one of you QAnon guys please explain what that means?

I mean, I know what the letters "stand for," as I looked it up months ago. But just what is it, pray tell, that you guys think "is coming?"

Do you actually believe that evidence of a sufficiently incontrovertible nature as to precipitate a cascade of events leading to Trump's reinstatement to the presidency is even the longest of long shots?

The reason I'm asking is that there are a few people who actually do. One of them is in my extended family, for that matter. We have occasional big family reunions with all sorts of cousins, in-laws, etc. About 45-50 people, all told.

I guess that in a group that size, you're bound to have one or two people like this. The one guy I mentioned actually thinks the military is going to step in soon and forcibly remove Biden from office if he refuses to leave. Yes, seriously! The guy actually believes that. We had to sort of have an intervention and tell him to stop flooding the extended family's facebook page, as no one else wanted to hear any of this bullshit.

Two very simple questions:

Do any of you guys seriously believe that Trump is going to be reinstated to office this year or next?

And, if you want anyone to take your arguments seriously, don't you think the campaign ought to be represented by attorneys who are ... oh, I don't know, maybe just a little bit less loony?

Of course, I do realize that no one is actually going to answer those questions forthrightly.

(Because deflection, dodging, weaving, and insult-hurling seem to be about the only things that are de rigueur in this forum.)

Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 08:52 AM   #2060
oeb11
Valued Poster

CM - am I One of 'those guys' - depends on whom i write to.

Thank You for your intersting posts.

I know not what the acronym stands for - nor care.

Trump will not be re-instated - the horse has left the barn
regardless of Voter fraud by teh DPST marxists - i do not believe the Constitution supports removal of the entire administration .
Trump should not run again - His polarizing candidacy caused such a violent, hateful reaction among teh DPSTs as to skew their party to marxist tyrannical One party control as their Objective in America.

The Republicns have much better unifying leaders - sensible and thoughtful - who can espouse similar policies - without the narcissistic persona.

Tom Cotton
DeSantis
and other younger Leaders.

Will make Very good candidates for 2024

Assuming the DPST communists have not foisted HR-1 and HR-4 to steal elections in their favor in perpetuity.

If they do that - and stack teh SC to confirm their Unconstitutional Universal Voter Fraud in America - i feel they will set off a violent revolt against DPST elite coastal tyranny!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 12:29 PM   #2061
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Your answer is YES, there are some astoundingly stupid people that really believe that crazy shit. Some of the folks on here give lip service to thestupidity and just say it but in their heart of hearts know better. But there are a solid few that are so far down the rabbit hole that they can’t get out. You’d think that level of dumb required to form that set of beliefs would be eliminated at the age these folks are but NOPE. They actually believe that it’s ONLY because the EVIDENCE wasn’t seen by the Supreme Court that Biden is president. But they fail to understand that videos on Rumble or Telegraph or self serving speeches and statements arent EVIDENCE.

So the answer is YES. There are some that really believe the stupid.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 12:59 PM   #2062
oeb11
Valued Poster

1b1 post - Reader's digest condensed version - for lawyers

republicans = 'dumb' and 'stupid'.

such a shame - how a putative attorney could 'really believe that'????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 01:54 PM   #2063
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It is the truth for many of them. Trumptards are the worst of the bunch.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:39 PM   #2064
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default And we're all waiting for "proof"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

Since this seems to be (by far!) the forum's longest thread in quite some time, it's hard to resist looking in every now and then, if for no other reason to see whether there's any comedic value. (There is, at least on an occasional basis!)

Do you actually believe that evidence of a sufficiently incontrovertible nature as to precipitate a cascade of events leading to . . . ?

Elizabeth Holmes Trial Delay, Potential COVID-19 Exposure in Jury

https://www.businessinsider.com/eliz...are-2021-9?amp

Quote:
Holmes founded blood-testing startup Theranos in 2003, aged 19. The company, which was valued at $9 billion at its peak, developed a test for a variety of health conditions that needed blood from a single finger prick.

After a visit from FDA investigators, a bombshell Wall Street Journal article, and the start of an investigation by the SEC, Holmes was banned from working in the lab-testing industry for two years in July 2016. Theranos shut its lab operations and wellness centers later that year.
Shepherds may change, but sheep will always remain sheep.

The reason I'm asking is that there are a few people who actually do.

Do any of you guys seriously believe that Trump is going to be reinstated to office this year or next?

U.S. Capitol Police brace for potential repeat of pro-Trump rally violence

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-...ly-2021-09-08/

Quote:
The demonstration is being organized by Look Ahead America, a nonprofit led by Matt Braynard, who worked on Trump's presidential campaign.

The Jan. 6 attack was the worst violence at the Capitol since the British invasion during the War of 1812.

Four people died on the day of the violence, one shot to death by police and the other three of natural causes. A Capitol Police officer who had been attacked by protesters died the following day. Four police officers who took part in the defense of the Capitol later took their own lives.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:43 PM   #2065
bambino
Valued Poster

Yes, more Trump violence conjured up by the left!!!!! While the left burns cities. Like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, NY and La. look over there, not here.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:56 PM   #2066
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yes, more Trump violence conjured up by the left!!!!! While the left burns cities. Like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, NY and La.
That was Chauvin's dumbass fault.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:58 PM   #2067
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
That was Chauvin's dumbass fault.

If you believe that……….
Old 09-11-2021, 05:11 PM   #2068
bambino
Valued Poster

https://rumble.com/vmc9he-rep.-finch...nd-canvas.html
Old 09-13-2021, 08:12 AM   #2069
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Where’s the results of the report in AZ. Why have t they exposed the massive fraud they were investigating.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 08:23 AM   #2070
oeb11
Valued Poster

Pending
Denial, deflection Obstruction - 1b1

So - 1b1 - just WHY do Commie DPSTs So FEAR open, transparent, reviews of elections for Fraudulent Votes????
Why - 1b1??????

is it because You DPSTs all know you Must Cover-Up your Voter Fraud????

YES!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women