Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #181
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43 View Post
Just to think when hinted to someone pimping I got the boot for 30 days!!! My how things have changed!!!!
Ummmm.... there was a little more to it than that. Details about these kinds of "sanctions" are always kept private, but please don't take advantage of that by making things like this look so simplistic. No one gets a 30 day ban for making one "hint" like this.

"Pimping" is a charge that was too casually made in too many circumstances in the past. People in Upset, NY are a lot more careful about it these days. But sometimes.... it seems that there is just so much collaborative knowledge about someone that it almost can't be denied...
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #182
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Ummm............. yep.
What he said......................
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynikki84 View Post
are you in charge of public relations for the gobc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Looks like it

Clearly, you didn't read the previous posts where I said I was getting pretty drunk reading all of this crap. Then someone posts a 600 line dissertation.
Perhaps I should have replied "Hic", what he said."
Would that have been better than just "What he said"?
Of course you have 12k posts, so I'll bow to your infinite knowledge of how to properly post.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #183
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
just hit multi-quote on all of the posts you want to quote, then hit just the plain old quote button on the last one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
next to the quote button is the mulit-quote button. Click each quote in the order you want(even if on more than one page. On the last quote you want click the quote.

if you want to ya break up quote, copy the quote and paste. delete what you do not want from each quote.
Thank you.
I understand how to do this now.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #184
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
i dont believe paul is part of this...or the gobc...whats that stand for anyways...

?
Thank you Anita.
You are correct.
Some here won't believe that. I don't care much about them ....
OR.....
What they may think of me.
I'll PM you about the meaning of the GOBC.
I will warn you that............
The "legend" is way more interesting than the reality..............
I believe it is seriously time to contemplate my retirement from this board.
I get very little useful information from here anymore.... though that is not a problem.
I just seem to enjoy the board less and less.
I used to read EVERY post.
Now I barely keep up with just the Buffalo stuff.
And it seems that lately, I am less interested in passing on the information that I have.
Not because I want to keep anything a secret.... more that others are passing on useful information before I am able to do so. Lot's of times.... the best I'm able to offer lately is "ditto".
So I'll lurk around for a while longer, keep track of the crap some may post about me in the near future... and weigh my options.
I'm busy in the summertime, so maybe I'll feel rejuvenated in the fall after limiting my involvement here for a while.......................
I'm sure my 1/2 a post per day average won't shake things up too badly................
Happy Summer
Old 05-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #185
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
I get very little useful information from here anymore.... though that is not a problem.
That's just letting the bastards win.....LOL!

Seen this 'phenomena' you are going thorough occur on many hobby boards even those in Canada. There are some peeps who don't like these 'hobby boards'. If they had their way they would shut them all down. They infiltrate boards trying to stir the pot, flame members, cause problems, spread disinformation and misinformation, paranoia and just cause mayhem hoping to disrupt the useful spreading of hobby info with their weird posting antics. Some of these peeps may be religious wackos, LE, some SO who caught their SO here, women who hate men and men who hate women, etc. They hope to scare away members. Some of these types come and go with multiple handles. Others stay a long time posting thousands of non-useful drivel posts. Best to just not get sucked into their manufactured drama. As long as you post credible info, just ignore these shit-disturbers who are trying to get your goat....lol.
They ain't worth the time or effort!
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:04 AM   #186
Guest092113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Ok maybe it was twice i hinted ....but whatever. Yall mods have it in for me every chance ya have anyways. Just thought id point out what haplened w/o bumping a old thread.
Guest092113 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:30 AM   #187
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
paul is not the topic of this thread, but has a different view of, That is all

mmmmm I need to read a few reviews from yesterday better. Ahhh than back to this thread
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:47 AM   #188
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can learn so much from reviews........ijs
yes you can
I took note of two new reviews by
mikelong1717
Registered Member

Reviews: 2

before I had to go for the day yesterday.

At this time all I have to say on the reviews is ahhhhhhh strange timing.
yes indeed very strange timing
mmmm will think about them a bit more.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:55 AM   #189
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I want ta go all the way back to this. re-quoting to make it easier ta fine. slow day so a bit fuggy of mind. But I do have more to say on this. I skipped the top before errrr not this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post
I have advocated the use of VPN (Virtual Private Networks) Software to ladies whom I have met, in addition to hobbyists with whom I choose to be affiliated with in order to protect their identities on the Internet. You can find the software here, www.strongVPN.com, and openvpn.net; the latter is a privately hosted OpenVPN Open Source Software.

The nature of the software, and the networks that provide these services enable the protection of data by encapsulating the http traffic inside of an encrypted stream behind a single external public IP address. The external IP address can change depending on the how or through which device; eg tablet, smartphone, pc, etc. is used to connect. Each device allows the use of various tunnel protocols depending on the software implementation; some use L2TP (Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol), some use PPTP (Point to Point Tunneling Protocol), others SSL (Secure Socket Layer). The VPN provider provides for all of these supported protocols to be handled correctly by the VPN head-end service provider.
As an example, when logging onto a Hotel WiFi Network, you generally agree to a terms and conditions statement indicating your understanding that the data streams are monitored and not protected. You also unknowingly agree to allow the use of that data by third parties. All information passed from your browser, less SSL traffic is passed in plain text, and anyone sitting nearby with a WiFi packet sniffer can easily capture all your traffic, including usernames and passwords. If you use a VPN to connect to the net, you do two things, one, you encrypt all traffic before it leaves your device, and two, it traverses any firewall, packet capture, or other eavesdropping third party as a fully encapsulated/encrypted stream.
I do provide free usage of the software, which tunnels all encrypted traffic through a secure server with Amazon EC2 or StrongVPN.
I’m personally appalled at the lack of security taken by most providers, hobbyists, etc, and have made my disgust known in several other posts on strengthening the security of the site to protect ROS and ML data. To paraphrase, to be become a VP, a lady must submit identity information, links to reviews, and a website address in order to get at the Powder Room, while getting access to the ROS or ML data is gleaned as easily as using a prepaid credit card, and paying $20.00. There is a truly lopsided approach to whom and by which mechanisms information is protected.
Other things for which I advocate is encrypting of smartphone data, the use of 2-Factor authentication methods to encrypt phone, PGP e-mail encryption, e-mail and texting data, and even ways some may find more effective to screen a client.
I'm also in the process of having written a specialized open source verification software platform that providers would use to assist in the booking of clients based on a scoring system. The system is currently in development and is being hosted by Cyberbunker.com. While this is not yet completed, I’m in the testing phase and will roll this out as an integrated screening approach and offer it to the ladies in lieu of a booking assistant; in order to cut down on time, and improve security and efficiency.

While I have passed on several ideas to providers, members, hobbyists of the like as far as protecting oneself from eavesdroppers, privacy hackers, law enforcement, I have done nothing wrong. I will continue to advocate for the use of the above mentioned platforms by all members regardless of gender. I do not share private ML or ROS information with providers or non-premium members. I simply help educate those with lax security knowledge implement security to protect themselves. I do not have access to nor have I posted on behalf of a provider. I do not do their bookings or anything else of the like. However, I have imparted ways which I feel are stronger and safer ways to achieve such results, and left it at that. When asked I have shown to whom and what information was required per posts by the mods to becoming a VP on eccie.
The above mentioned mechanisms, ultimately protect my data, hobbyist’s data, and the provider’s data from being used against them.
You may ask why, well the answer is, I see a problem, and an addressable and noticeable need which could very well be a profitable one. No different from several local members offering professional photography, to website design, this is a niche area, one in which I’m very proficient at, and one which I see becoming profitable. This is a business, I have said that several times before.
Now, to be clear “this grapevine” is in fact a Moderator sharing information with a member. IP address information on posts and membership activity is a function or role of the moderation function built into Vbulletin, the software which drives this site. IP Address information is not visible to non-mods, or super admins of the site. So, then, who is sharing administration role data with members of the site, and for what reason. So, not having the whole of the information has led to baseless accusations by well, many.
I’m under no obligation to share any of this with anyone, it does not violate any TOS or Forum Guideline; I have simply chosen to respond with information from the source, rather than your wild speculative theories.
I won’t make another comment after this post. Have fun!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:33 AM   #190
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
hypothetical provider better shut her whore mouth up...........ijs
Best data security ever!
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:08 AM   #191
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43 View Post
Ok maybe it was twice i hinted ....but whatever. Yall mods have it in for me every chance ya have anyways. Just thought id point out what haplened w/o bumping a old thread.
thats not true..i think your kinda funny..u can come off as an ass sometimes..heh..but most of us do to someone right..truely..idont have it in for ya..but thats me speakin for me.. happy thighhigh thursday
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:43 AM   #192
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post

Seen this 'phenomena' you are going thorough occur on many hobby boards even those in Canada. There are some peeps who don't like these 'hobby boards'. If they had their way they would shut them all down. They infiltrate boards trying to stir the pot, flame members, cause problems, spread disinformation and misinformation, paranoia and just cause mayhem hoping to disrupt the useful spreading of hobby info with their weird posting antics. Some of these peeps may be religious wackos, LE, some SO who caught their SO here, women who hate men and men who hate women, etc. They hope to scare away members. Some of these types come and go with multiple handles. Others stay a long time posting thousands of non-useful drivel posts. Best to just not get sucked into their manufactured drama. As long as you post credible info, just ignore these shit-disturbers who are trying to get your goat....lol.
They ain't worth the time or effort!
Shhhhhhh it is a secret.......I am a member of the Iluminoti, and we are taking over.......wait for the secret yell (WOLVERINE)
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #193
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
I just seem to enjoy the board less and less.....
Speaking solely for myself (though I'll bet a lot of others feel the same), I hope you stick around.

I personally do not believe the GOBC is a problem or is somehow involved with anything shady. I never have. Anyone who does is just looking to cause shit, IMHO.

Like Celso says.... ignore them. Don't change anything. Except maybe your 'tude a bit. You seem to be pretty unhappy with a lot of the Board lately. Which means you ARE letting it get to you. Find a way to get around that. There are lots of good people on here, and they still share some meaningful stuff. Like most stuff in life, most of it is trivial, or even dumb. But I learn things from here constantly (often, it is who to STAY AWAY from.... and that is pretty damn useful all by itself!).
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #194
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
yes you can
I took note of two new reviews by
mikelong1717
Registered Member

Reviews: 2

before I had to go for the day yesterday.

At this time all I have to say on the reviews is ahhhhhhh strange timing.
yes indeed very strange timing
mmmm will think about them a bit more.
reading again this morning, just not what I was thinking.
can some one have with and errrr this is how ya write a review
ahhhh please
it was just bad timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Speaking solely for myself (though I'll bet a lot of others feel the same), I hope you stick around.

I personally do not believe the GOBC is a problem or is somehow involved with anything shady. I never have. Anyone who does is just looking to cause shit, IMHO.

Like Celso says.... ignore them. Don't change anything. Except maybe your 'tude a bit. You seem to be pretty unhappy with a lot of the Board lately. Which means you ARE letting it get to you. Find a way to get around that. There are lots of good people on here, and they still share some meaningful stuff. Like most stuff in life, most of it is trivial, or even dumb. But I learn things from here constantly (often, it is who to STAY AWAY from.... and that is pretty damn useful all by itself!).
at this point I will agree with Anita and rooster errrrrr 90 %
100% on paul staying just sayin
Old 05-30-2013, 07:50 AM   #195
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thank you Anita.
You are correct.
Some here won't believe that. I don't care much about them ....
OR.....
What they may think of me.
I'll PM you about the meaning of the GOBC.
I will warn you that............
The "legend" is way more interesting than the reality..............
And it seems that lately, I am less interested in passing on the information that I have.
Not because I want to keep anything a secret.... more that others are passing on useful information before I am able to do so. Lot's of times.... the best I'm able to offer lately is "ditto".
So I'll lurk around for a while longer, keep track of the crap some may post about me in the near future... and weigh my options.
I'm busy in the summertime, so maybe I'll feel rejuvenated in the fall after limiting my involvement here for a while.......................
I'm sure my 1/2 a post per day average won't shake things up too badly................
Happy Summer
your very welcome sir...naw stick around..ya'll crack me up sometimes
with you candor and really wacky shit!!! It takes all kinds to keep this upstate board going round
and honestly..i dont read every thread and every post..cuz if i did id be like..some one please shooot me..and
im kinda old..thats time ill never get back again..so i skim like a crazy freak over most of this..
usuually certain words used by certain people and certain freaks are what catch my eye and make me post..
...pmr..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women