Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2016, 03:22 PM   #181
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I don't know who is writing articles like this, I am sure there are many out there in circulation. The sad thing is non scientific, misinformed momos like you believe this shit whole heartedly. It's obvious you don't realize how horrendously ridiculous your posts are on this subject.

Jim
Sad thing is you mo fo's don't. So you make an ass of yourself. You mo fo's think climatologists are frauds, denying scientific knowledge shows how lame you people are. If Faux has no report on it then it does not exist.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 03:35 PM   #182
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Sad thing is you mo fo's don't. So you make an ass of yourself. You mo fo's think climatologists are frauds, denying scientific knowledge shows how lame you people are. If Faux has no report on it then it does not exist.

Sell your car and quit breathing, little 0homomo... sooner the better

Don't ever open up a carbonated beverage can again and no bread products, you algore sock puppet named, little 0homomo

What about all the CO2 released from the production of ethanol? little 0homomo

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 04:43 PM   #183
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This has got to be part of the Cloward/Piven/Globalist/Strategy... FUCKING 0zombies... https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/04/...ng-skepticism/

Lot's of info in the comments, read them...

Quote:
CEI Fights Subpoena to Silence Debate on Climate Change

The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) today denounced a subpoena from Attorney General Claude E. Walker of the U.S. Virgin Islands that attempts to unearth a decade of the organization’s materials and work on climate change policy. This is the latest effort in an intimidation campaign to criminalize speech and research on the climate debate, led by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and former Vice President Al Gore.

“CEI will vigorously fight to quash this subpoena. It is an affront to our First Amendment rights of free speech and association for Attorney General Walker to bring such intimidating demands against a nonprofit group,” said CEI General Counsel Sam Kazman. “If Walker and his allies succeed, the real victims will be all Americans, whose access to affordable energy will be hit by one costly regulation after another, while scientific and policy debates are wiped out one subpoena at a time.”

The subpoena requests a decade’s worth of communications, emails, statements, drafts, and other documents regarding CEI’s work on climate change and energy policy, including private donor information. It demands that CEI produce these materials from 20 years ago, from 1997-2007, by April 30, 2016.

On March 30, 2016, Attorney General Schneiderman, former Vice President Al Gore, and attorneys general from Massachusetts, Virginia, Connecticut, Maryland, Vermont, as well as Attorney General Walker, held a press conference in New York City to announce “an unprecedented coalition of top law enforcement officials committed to aggressively protecting and building upon the recent progress the United States has made in combating climate change.” Schneiderman said that the group, calling itself “AGs United for Clean Power,” will address climate change by threatening criminal investigations and charges against companies, policy organizations, scientists, and others who disagree with its members’ climate policy agenda.

CEI has long been a champion of sound climate change policy, and opposed previous attempts to use McCarthy-style tactics by officials aiming to limit discussions between nonprofit policy groups and the private sector regarding federal policies. CEI is being represented in this matter by attorneys Andrew M. Grossman and David B. Rivkin, Jr., who recently founded the Free Speech in Science Project to defend First Amendment rights against government abuses.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:44 PM   #184
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You're the one making an ass of himself. There is a lot of information on the internet. Some of it is authentic and some of it is total hogwash. If you don't already have a sound understanding of scientific principals then you may fall victim of the charlatans out there posting information that is wrong. The Government advocates man induced Climate Change you read some unsubstantiated bullshit about 97% of all Scientist are on that bandwagon and you jump on too without even knowing why.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:57 PM   #185
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

little ehber 0homomo, you need to shove a hockey stick up your sheep ass and say 3 0baabaas, real quick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QowL2BiGK7o
Old 04-09-2016, 07:38 PM   #186
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Sell your car and quit breathing, little 0homomo... sooner the better
Breathing Trumps farts is helping little Trumpazoid.
Don't ever open up a carbonated beverage can again and no bread products, you algore sock puppet named, little 0homomo

What about all the CO2 released from the production of ethanol? little 0homomo
what about it ?

Quote:
You're the one making an ass of himself. There is a lot of information on the internet. Some of it is authentic and some of it is total hogwash. If you don't already have a sound understanding of scientific principals then you may fall victim of the charlatans out there posting information that is wrong. The Government advocates man induced Climate Change you read some unsubstantiated bullshit about 97% of all Scientist are on that bandwagon and you jump on too without even knowing why.

Jim
Otherwise if Faux doesn't write about it then it is false?
Quote:
little ehber 0homomo, you need to shove a hockey stick up your sheep ass and say 3 0baabaas, real quick...
]
You are as dumb as a stump whiffy.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #187
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

You and burnout, the "Independents"...

NOW say 3 more 0baabaa's, little 0homomo

Old 04-09-2016, 07:54 PM   #188
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You and burnout, the "Independents"...

NOW say 3 more 0baabaa's, little 0homomo

You are high on Trump farts, little trumpazoid . You need one of these whiffy..

Old 04-09-2016, 08:14 PM   #189
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

You are as dumb as a stump whiffy.

Dude, just because you saw the movie "Day After Tomorrow" a few dozen times doesn't make you an expert climatologist. Besides it was a crappy movie and totally science fiction. Oh don't try and piss me off with the Faux News bullshit ok. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CBS all of them offer prepackaged news they all equally broadcast bullshit.
Jim
Old 04-09-2016, 09:00 PM   #190
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Dude, just because you saw the movie "Day After Tomorrow" a few dozen times doesn't make you an expert climatologist. Besides it was a crappy movie and totally science fiction. Oh don't try and piss me off with the Faux News bullshit ok. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CBS all of them offer prepackaged news they all equally broadcast bullshit.
Jim
No Shit, who the fuck even turns a TV on anymore?

Old 04-09-2016, 09:54 PM   #191
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
No Shit, who the fuck even turns a TV on anymore?

Liberals do. That's how they know so much bullshit, lol.

Jim
Old 04-09-2016, 10:10 PM   #192
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
You are high on Trump farts, little trumpazoid . You need one of these whiffy..

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 07:06 AM   #193
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jim
You may block out your name and show your diploma jim. I never said I was one. Just because I won't look at satellite images and deny what is shown.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:53 AM   #194
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
You may block out your name and show your diploma jim. I never said I was one. Just because I won't look at satellite images and deny what is shown.
Satellite images? C'mon dude really.

Jim
Old 04-10-2016, 08:58 AM   #195
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Satellite images? C'mon dude really.

Jim
What blog do you get your info from? A picture is worth a thousand words.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women