Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40408
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35602
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2015, 12:43 AM   #181
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well .. this didn't take long.

Obama Jumps Gun, Blames Second Amendment For Calif. Terrorism

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...no.htm?ref=yfp
Nope, the gun huggers got their spin machine at full speed. That story is so fucki slanted that even FAUX News wouldn't run it, WaKKKo.

Swing and a miss!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:55 AM   #182
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Now this I agree with.
The "capture alive" part?

The "intelligence community" is doing just fine from the leftovers, and the message sent of being chased down and killed is an appropriate one. Hopefully it will not fall on deaf ears in the terrorist community in this country.

200 rounds at .30 is only $60.....so the taxpayers got a bargain.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 06:11 AM   #183
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Well duh, has nothing to do with what was said, but Odumbfucker has no problem with letting muslim terrorists in the country, hence all the killing. I would bet good money he has ordered immigration to purposefully look the other way and not check these middle easterners affiliations, so he can hear the sweet sound of their prayers. Lalalalalalalalalalalalal allah akbar
The bottom line is some fuckers here seem to be pissed the first terrorist attack ( the FBI has called it) was someone with a visa and not smuggled into the country with refugees.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 06:40 AM   #184
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now this is a problem. How is Hollywood going to make one of those shows that makes a story that is "ripped from the headlines" if she looks like this. Okay, the guy is fairly attractive and they can cast that but her....besides changing her from Muslim and Middle Eastern, they're going to have to cast someone like Naya Rivera who is part Hispanic and Afro American.

Now that looks like a Hollywood terrorist mastermind.

Seriously, EVA what is your problem? No one is happy about this, no one except the radical Muslims. As for gun laws, they failed in California...again. Barbara Boxer says that they work (she really said that) and San Bernadino is the result. I'm not sure what results that Boxer was looking for but she says that they worked. You figure out what her idea of success looks like. The point is that the laws did not stop these two people (we hope it's only two but you never know) purchased LEGALLY every gun they had. The real weak point in the entire story is how did she ever get permission to come into this country and so quickly. The actor Yaphet Kotto married a Filipino beauty and it took years to get her into this country legally.

This guy, gets married and brings his "wife" into this country from a certified terrrorist supporting nation without so much as by your leave. That is another criminal act that we should look into. Just like a coyote, or people smuggle, this terrorist was aided by the bureacracy set up by the Obama regime. They are accessories before the fact and that should be investigated. Nothing to see? Then why is the Obama regime stonewalling on her documents? Yeah, not all Muslims are terrorists but it looks like all terrorists are Muslim.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 06:53 AM   #185
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Honestly, why do we have this love affair with the fucking Saudi Royal family? They are evil motherfuckers. Yet we're hands off of them.

Not trying to beat around the Bushes, but godDAMN!
Same reason we put up with the Shah of Iran.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:00 AM   #186
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
That's because the POTUS is:
Another picture of woomby and EKIM ! And that's their " better " side ! All the makeup in the world can't hide what they really are !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:02 AM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The point is that the laws did not stop these two people (we hope it's only two but you never know) purchased LEGALLY every gun they had.
It's more than two. The question is whether they are still in the U.S.

The fact is catching the two who were killed was pure coincidence and "luck," and normally they would have evaporated into the community to strike again. Like Columbine there was a "mutual aid"/task force/shooting in progress training exercise ongoing with multiple agencies involved who were able to immediately respond to establish a "net" perimeter far enough out to encircle the perpetrators and have units inside roaming the streets with "response" equipment near by and in operation at the time. Otherwise this could have been a needle in a haystack and even greater loss of life.

Hopefully the positive out of this tragedy will be a wake-up call for all of our communities, and the nay-sayers will refrain from filling the air with trash talk and attempting to politicize and ridicule like the know-nothing in the White House.

It is apparent the locals are going to have take charge to protect the communities and not rely on the Feds.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:02 AM   #188
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1057528493
The real weak point in the entire story is how did she ever get permission to come into this country and so quickly. The actor Yaphet Kotto married a Filipino beauty and it took years to get her into this country legally.

This guy, gets married and brings his "wife" into this country from a certified terrrorist supporting nation without so much as by your leave. That is another criminal act that we should look into. Just like a coyote, or people smuggle, this terrorist was aided by the bureacracy set up by the Obama regime. They are accessories before the fact and that should be investigated. Nothing to see? Then why is the Obama regime stonewalling on her documents? Yeah, not all Muslims are terrorists but it looks like all terrorists are Muslim.[/QUOTE]

absolutely!

I know a number of people who secured Fiancee Visas, and every one of them took a MINIMUM of 9 months to validate, most were closer to 15-18 months.. a few longer than that.

this raging, killing Muslim Goon met his wife in 2014, her Visa was granted in July 2014, married the next month.. in AMERICA.. WTF!!??
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:11 AM   #189
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not so fast pipsqueak!!!!!

“Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs”" Thread
i'va biggen: Post #11 11/20/2015 9:18 a.m.
“Why would a jihadists bother spending 14-18 months in a camp waiting to be vetted when they can obtain a visa and come as a tourist?

Amateur!!!!!

I don't want you kissing my ass. You don't have the class to kiss my ass!

That's why I recommended you staying on the porch!!!!
But, but, but the protégé of woomby is now working on his new technique of picking dingleberries with preparation H lip balm in addition to using his single tooth ! He and woomby couldn't get chap stick that was " therapeutic " for them to use at their " therapeutic spas ". ( or, at least that's what they tell the locals and the taxing agencies that's their 'holes are ! ) They figured they could LEECH some more off the government system by saying they were offering "therapy " . If anyone could make money off of dingleberry picking, it would be those two. woomby's Momma /SEEster is SOOO proud that her mijo is FINALLY working a PAYING job !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:13 AM   #190
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
absolutely!

I know a number of people who secured Fiancee Visas, and every one of them took a MINIMUM of 9 months to validate, most were closer to 15-18 months.. a few longer than that.

this raging, killing Muslim Goon met his wife in 2014, her Visa was granted in July 2014, married the next month.. in AMERICA.. WTF!!??
Speculation was he met her on line, met her parents on his trip in the fall of 2013 brought her back in July 2014.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:15 AM   #191
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
But, but, but the protégé of woomby is now working on his new technique of picking dingleberries with preparation H lip balm in addition to using his single tooth ! He and woomby couldn't get chap stick that was " therapeutic " for them to use at their " therapeutic spas ". ( or, at least that's what they tell the locals and the taxing agencies that's their 'holes are ! ) They figured they could LEECH some more off the government system by saying they were offering "therapy " . If anyone could make money off of dingleberry picking, it would be those two. woomby's Momma /SEEster is SOOO proud that her mijo is FINALLY working a PAYING job !
You need therapy, completely gay. Ben Carson can rehab you.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:22 AM   #192
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Speculation was he met her on line, met her parents on his trip in the fall of 2013 brought her back in July 2014.
officially the word is "could have met" her, or her parents, in the Fall of 2013.. but WTF? nobody knows.. let's subpoena the Visa application and all documents related to it.. Obama wants to hide from this, the Republican Members of Congress need to make him accountable for something, for a change.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:23 AM   #193
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Tran ... it was reported both were Pakistani ... He was born here ... but his parents came from Pakistan ... their respective families may have known each other ....

I am "assuming" you are familiar with "convenient" relationships or arranged ones, and they are looking for a one-way ticket to "America" ... true it may have been "on line" ... to get acquainted .... but probably as it turns out she really didn't give a rat's ass about him personally ... he served his purpose.

... if her paper work starts getting scrutinized it may surface that she got some preferential processing with an elevated "upsell on the fees" for an expedited approval for such a lovely lady with a romantic opportunity with a government employee in America! One of the "things" our naive President apparently ignores, if he knows at all, is the reality on the ground in these places is inconsistent with the expectations he attempts to create with his bullshit. He believed Gruber about just about everything.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:32 AM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
officially the word is "could have met" her, or her parents, in the Fall of 2013.. but WTF? nobody knows.. let's subpoena the Visa application and all documents related to it.. Obama wants to hide from this, the Republican Members of Congress need to make him accountable for something, for a change.
Did Obie approve the visa? Or was it processed through the usual channels?
Old 12-05-2015, 07:32 AM   #195
Chung Tran
BANNED

yes LL, I'm more than familiar with the Visa process, it is often used to arrange access to America, via faked relationships and payoffs.. and I agree that Malik probably utilized that tactic.

which is why USCIS and Obama need to be investigated.. this woman was not screened properly.. the normal Fiance Visa process is difficult, arduous.. and costly.. Visa applicants from "safe" countries get shot down all the time.. Pakistani applicants should be automatically denied, without mountains of evidence that they are "qualified".. when the fuck are we going to wake the Hell up?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women