Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2014, 08:03 PM   #181
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Then he has no rights at all, correct?

The land belongs to the federal government. Period.

If you want to graze on federal lands, then you SIGN the contract they require. This gives you LIMITED grazing rights.

If you do NOT sign the contract, then you have NO RIGHTS AT ALL.

So Cliven Bundy is dead wrong. What is the other alternative?
Why you such a nyH8Ter?

http://www.shoosmiths.co.uk/client-r...tion-6146.aspx

At least 20 years continuous and uninterrupted use- This needn't be on a daily basis, but any gaps in use should be relatively short, and any gap of more than a year certainly has potential to cause problems

The same use- If a right of way was used by foot only for 10 years and with vehicles only for a further 10 years, then no right would be acquired. The same type of use must be demonstrated for the full 20 year period

'As of right'- The right must have been exercised without force, secrecy or permission. By implication, this means that a right cannot be acquired where the same person is in possession of the land being benefited and burdened
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:05 PM   #182
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
No fucking way you are one of us, mouth-breathing redneck.
Yea, I'm Irish but not a Mick like you... LOL
Old 04-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #183
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The government bought the land that became several western states after the treaty following the Mexican war, The federal government owns about 82% of Nevada. Bundy is just a fucking freeloader get over it.
Sorry I'va.

I did not see your post before I responded to JDIgnorant above.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #184
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Why you such a nyH8Ter?

http://www.shoosmiths.co.uk/client-r...tion-6146.aspx

At least 20 years continuous and uninterrupted use- This needn't be on a daily basis, but any gaps in use should be relatively short, and any gap of more than a year certainly has potential to cause problems

The same use- If a right of way was used by foot only for 10 years and with vehicles only for a further 10 years, then no right would be acquired. The same type of use must be demonstrated for the full 20 year period

'As of right'- The right must have been exercised without force, secrecy or permission. By implication, this means that a right cannot be acquired where the same person is in possession of the land being benefited and burdened
Dipshit, you are trying to make a case for "adverse possession". Stop quoting British law.

And there are at least three problems with your theory.

1) Prior to fighting the federal government over fees, Bundy grazed with permission. Those years do not count towards the 20 years needed to establish a claim of adverse possession.

2) If the other party is disputing your claims to the land, and you have been fighting in court for 20 years, you cannot claim 20 years of "uninterrupted" use. The time in court also does not count towards the 20 years need to establish a claim of adverse possession.

3) You cannot adversely possess government land. That only works with private land. Game, set, match.

Next argument?
Old 04-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #185
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yea, I'm Irish but not a Mick like you... LOL
I guess that means you don't have the minimum number of teeth (8) required to be a mick...
Old 04-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #186
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
The ones who give up are the ones who finally figure out they are wrong. Like JDB, Iffy and now you.

Or do you think Bundy has some rights to federal land that the rest of us do not?

You are a lawyer, let's hear it. Or do you lack the mouth-breathing ferocity, JL?
Go back and read what I said already. I just like to watch Iffy fuck with you. He has brought up a few interesting points, and I appreciate where his heart is on this one. Obviously, the anti-government sentiment is there, we just need a better guy with a better name and a more obvious case of government bullying. The people are fed up. However, you are right and have the law on your side, but we all agree you are still an asshole.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:37 PM   #187
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
However, you are right and have the law on your side, but we all agree you are still an asshole.
Don't sell me short.

The facts are on my side, too.

Is that asshole-ish enough for you, JL?
Old 04-18-2014, 10:26 PM   #188
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Don't sell me short.

The facts are on my side, too.

Is that asshole-ish enough for you, JL?
When the Iranians pay their civil judgments on the hostage crisis. Then maybe you will be able to speak all high and mighty on Bundy... till then STFU... nyH8Ter.

You are the most asshole-ish and could easily get more asshole-ish... as a matter of fact you are the KING of ASSHOLE-ish on eccie and will be the greatest ASSHOLE-ish mother fucker in the history of eccie... congratulations your asshole-ish MOFO!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:49 PM   #189
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Dipshit, you are trying to make a case for "adverse possession". Stop quoting British law.

And there are at least three problems with your theory.

1) Prior to fighting the federal government over fees, Bundy grazed with permission. Those years do not count towards the 20 years needed to establish a claim of adverse possession.

2) If the other party is disputing your claims to the land, and you have been fighting in court for 20 years, you cannot claim 20 years of "uninterrupted" use. The time in court also does not count towards the 20 years need to establish a claim of adverse possession.

3) You cannot adversely possess government land. That only works with private land. Game, set, match.

Next argument?
Looks like Bundy got his cattle and the land back... next
Old 04-18-2014, 10:51 PM   #190
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Looks like Bundy got his cattle and the land back... next
Stupid fuck no land just cattle. Next stupid response from you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:47 PM   #191
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

People always remember the famous declaration, "No taxation without representation" and the Boston Tea Party, but people forget the anger aroused in the colonies by the Royal Proclamation of 1763 wherein the king forbade the colonies, thus the colonists, from using land west of the Appalachian Mountains. "Some historians have argued that colonial resentment of the proclamation contributed to the growing divide between the colonies and the mother country" and ultimately to war.

It appears Bundy paid the necessary grazing fees until the BLM directed him to cut the size of his herd. Bundy viewed the BLM decision regarding land his family had been using since the 1870s to be bureaucratic and arbitrary (RE: "No taxation without representation"), and Bundy refused to cut his herd, evidently, because it would hurt his earnings. At that point, the BLM began imposing fines; whereupon, Bundy quit paying the grazing fees. Meanwhile, while Bundy and other ranchers are being driven off the land by the BLM, Reid, et al, were seeking to profit by developing and exploiting the land in other ways.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #192
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Stupid fuck no land just cattle. Next stupid response from you.
Independent Ozombie iv'e meathead... the cattle are on the same land... LOL
Old 04-19-2014, 02:20 AM   #193
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't believe in federal land. I would like to see a law that forces the government to sell off, by lottery, 1% of all the land it owns every year. That would be thousands of acres every year, probably hundreds of thousands of acres. All the proceeds can be used to pay down the debt and nothing else.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:05 AM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Independent Ozombie iv'e meathead... the cattle are on the same land... LOL
Remove head from ass if possible infodumb. You are doubling down on stupid.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:06 AM   #195
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I don't believe in federal land. I would like to see a law that forces the government to sell off, by lottery, 1% of all the land it owns every year. That would be thousands of acres every year, probably hundreds of thousands of acres. All the proceeds can be used to pay down the debt and nothing else.
Otherwise you believe in the Feudal system where the rich own the land and the serfs work for them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women