Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2013, 01:36 PM   #181
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Here's another example:

"The case will be won or lost in jury selection." WTF on Trials

And how many jury's have you selected? And I mean YOU ... WTF ... not your "buddy"!

Dispute wtf I said. Tell me where you think the case will be won or lost. Try and do it before the trial and not some Monday morning Benfuckingazi quarterbacking. btw LL, I don't have to be a
sanitation engineer to know you're full of shit!

Quote:
Of course, race is a part of life. But race does not play a roll in every decision in life, nor does race play a part in each of life's events.

In typical WTF fashion you make a statement that is sufficiently general enough to prevent credible dispute and pretend (or proffer) your statement in a lame-ass effort to prove your point ... like you know what the fuck you are talking about.

It played a role in this part of life. Which is exactly wtf I was talking about. Zimmerman/Martin case, not where you take a dump. It does not play a role in where you shit. So my statement was not nearly as general as you have lied about.

Quote:

WTF if you examined yourself with the same microscopic clarity as you attempt to examine others ...

.. you would be compelled to conclude that you are a racist....of the worst kind.

One who tries to label others in order to mask his own fatal flaws or divert attention from your own prejudices.
Oh is being honest now the worst kind of human. I said we all are racist to a degree. JL is not to bright but even he understands how tribes gather.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #182
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why so angry SSOB? You wanted to try to put race into this case and you have repeatedly. Race is part of this case, put Zimmerman in front of an all black jury and see where he winds up! You dumb SOB. When will you notice that is YOUR POV? Mine words were not really about POV as you put it but what little we know so far and the law. You are a liar or and idiot , most likely both. The prosecutor will try to make a case (like SSOB) that Zimmerman INTENDED to do harm when he started following Trayvon. It is very hard to determine intent unless you are a mind reader. Which means we will never know wtf happened because one side is dead....in fact we would not know what really happened if Martin were alive. We would just have Zimmermans POV and Martins POV. Is that to hard to understand? I didn't know you had that capability SSOB. I do not, nor do you. That is my point. It is just our POV. Yours is not different that mine in regards to right or wrong absent video. You have to go by words which being absent then you may consider past actions. There seems to be nothing in Zimmerman's past to show this considering his family and his political affiliations. No this was the first person he killed. But his past actions were that he brought a gun and followed "an asshole, who always gets away" Being a democrat he probably considers himself enlightened and just. Now, pay attention SSOB. Is it possible that a good liberal democrats such as Zimmerman or SSOB could in reality be racist or bad? SSOB things so.
I have said we are all racist or biased in some way shape or form. That includes your wanna be a combat soldier but instead inlisted in the Navy ass.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #183
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
btw LL, I don't have to be a
sanitation engineer to know you're full of shit!
There you go trying to divert attention away from your ignorance..... "talking shit" again!

You are the one who wants to leap into the prediction arena, not me. Don't try to re-direct the focus of the thread, again.

That lame-ass name calling might "fly" with the company you select, but on the open market of ideas it never gets off the ground.

That's what seems to have happened to Martin, when he became agitated that Zimmerman was "watching" him .. he attacked. No wonder you feel compelled to defend his behavior .... two peas in a pod you are. When someone "has your number" you lash out with some slurs, racial comments, trash talk, and weak attempts to insult ... like I said. It might work with those with whom you prefer to associate (although I think it probably doesn't), but, again, not in a public forum where you can be called out on it.

Our founding fathers were genius enough to craft the 5th amendment just for folks like you, WTF, but they were unable to craft an amendment that would be sufficiently functional enough to instill in those folks, like you, that not speaking (or writing) is good.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #184
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There you go trying to divert attention away from your ignorance..... "talking shit" again!
I have made a statement "The Zimmerman trial will be won or lost in jury selection"

You are the one diverting.

Either agree or disagee with my statement. If you disagree, please try and state why you disagree. Please try and do so before the trial starts!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #185
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You really do have a small mind (and penis) SSOB. You talking tactics and we're talking justice. Apparently you can't tell the difference.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You really do have a small mind (and penis) SSOB. You talking tactics and we're talking justice. Apparently you can't tell the difference.
Justice is in the eye of the beholder.

I bet you still haven't figured out the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter.

Do you ever dream of my small penis in your ass?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He first needs to learn what they mean. First step to differentiating anything.

"Learning" is challenging for him, #1, he thinks he knows it all, #2, his "mouth" is always open and making noise.

(He supplements his "knowledge base" with silly little characters he tacks on the end.)
Old 05-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #188
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He first needs to learn what they mean. First step to differentiating anything.
In your case it means you have not disputed my contention of where the Zimmerman case will be won or lost.
Are you scared of being wrong like the Romney prediction?

I know exactly wtf they mean. I am just smart enough to know that it depends on one's POV. We were not there. We will never know what really happened. That is what you KKK'ers are having a tough time with. You think you know. I know I will never know. I know that it all depends on one's POV. That is why the case will be won at jury selection. Give me 12 black folks and Zimmerman will be in deep shit. Give me 12 Rednecks and Zimmerman could burn a cross on the Courthouse and still get off.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #189
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

(He supplements his "knowledge base" with silly little characters he tacks on the end.)
I like this one.

Where do you think the case will be won LL? Here on eccie! Step up to the plate and tell us what will this case turn on. I have stated at jury selection.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:17 PM   #190
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have stated at jury selection.
So? Start a thread on "Predicting Trial Outcomes" ... call it ....

"I Wish I Had A Crystal Ball"! By WTF

There you go again ... starting a discussion with your own bullshit and then try to reset the focus to fit what you would really like to talk about ... not the topic ...

WTF ... you're a light weight. Just accept it and move on.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #191
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So? Start a thread on "Predicting Trial Outcomes" ... call it ....

"I Wish I Had A Crystal Ball"! By WTF

There you go again ... starting a discussion with your own bullshit and then try to reset the focus to fit what you would really like to talk about ... not the topic ...

WTF ... you're a light weight. Just accept it and move on.
What I have tried to inject into this thread is that nobody knows wtf actually happened. We all have our own POV with what might have happened.

I have no idea the outcome of the trial.

I stated in this thread that I thought the outcome of thev trial will come during jury selection.

Nothing you have posted , has disputed what I have said.

All you Zimmerman defenders present your POV's as facts. I present my POV that you cats are undercover Klansmen as just my POV. Nothing more.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #192
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I have tried to inject into this thread is that nobody knows wtf actually happened.
Soooooo, numb nuts, on what FACTUAL basis do you conclude ....

.. that race was involved in this incident and ...

more importantly ... since you are showing your ass ......

.... on what FACTUAL basis are you going to demonstrate that .....

"jury selection" played ANY ROLE in the outcome!!!!!

Your "POV" is not worth the bandwidth it occupies.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #193
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Your "POV" is not worth the bandwidth it occupies.

You are finally starting to get it LL....at least half of it. My POV is worth exactly the same amount as yours or JD's or exNYers. Do you understand that LL? Or do you think your POV is so much more special than all others?We know JD and COG think their POV's shit don't stink!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #194
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or do you think your POV is so much more special than all others?
Not "special" .... just vastly superior to yours ... on this subject.

Like probably 70% of the rest of the world ... who knows you. Well, may be 95% of those who KNOW you.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #195
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not "special" .... just vastly superior to yours ... on this subject.

Like probably 70% of the rest of the world ... who knows you. Well, may be 95% of those who KNOW you.
If your view is vastly superior, pray do tell what actually happened there? Oh wait you can't! and why is it that you can not tell wtf really happened? Maybe because you weren't there? You weren't there were you LL? Are you a suprise Defense witness? ...."Lurking in the bush's, we found eccie member LL , who saw exactly wtf happened."
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women