Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60012
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2016, 09:48 AM   #181
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, and what Little Monster wrote are the Hillary supporters. Check out what he wrote about underage girls and what he wants to do to them. Yep, you can tell he's an educated guy. Ivy league I bet. Very classy indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
You should really stop and read some of the BS you write. The only supporters Trump have are the uneducated whites and racist. Every time Trump opens his mouth he says something stupid. There is nothing presidential about him. The polls are misleading. Lol When he lose in a landslide, I bet you are going to say the election was rigged.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:53 AM   #182
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Dang it, I was not gonna post in here again until after the election but this is disgusting. That line you wrote about underage girls and what you want to do to them is over the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Now I have debated some Ignorant fucks before, but you sir are on a whole other level. I really do hope for the sake of humanity you do not have any children or grand children cause the thought of there being other worthless Bastard children out there who posses your ignorant gene's really is a scary thought!! And if you have any underage daughters or granddaughters I would love to find out who they are and fuck the shit out of them cause gods know they probably need some sense "put into them" HAHAHAHA!!

Wanna get a beer sometime??
Old 10-27-2016, 10:12 AM   #183
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Yes AE, that type of language is indefensible. Though I wouldn't go so far to say that it represents the supporters of Hillary as a whole.

This entire thread is an interesting read insomuch as it exposes the extreme and real hate that one political party has for another political party. I am intrigued by the posting of one of the board members; specifically Miss Valentina.

To my recollection, Miss Valentina has not endorsed either viable candidate, however she has expressed extreme disdain for Mr. Trump. In particular, she has accused Mr. Trump of sexism. Rest assured, I'm very well aware that I am likely taking a stick to the hornet's nest here, but, out of curiosity, How does a sex worker frown upon anyone exhibiting "sexism"?

Isn't the entire sex industry based upon sexism? Objectifying the physical attraction? Slinging poon? Advertising "dripping wet pussy", "excellent deep throat", etc, etc.? Isn't selling sex the most basic form of sexism?

Nevertheless, I'm voting Trump. Hillary, and her band of renegades, has accepted millions of dollars from foreign countries that treat women, LGBT, and children like worthless pieces of shit. I do not condone her patently illegal/immoral behavior. Fuck the glass ceiling; let someone with character break that (supposed) barrier.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:55 AM   #184
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
Yes AE, that type of language is indefensible. Though I wouldn't go so far to say that it represents the supporters of Hillary as a whole.

This entire thread is an interesting read insomuch as it exposes the extreme and real hate that one political party has for another political party. I am intrigued by the posting of one of the board members; specifically Miss Valentina.

To my recollection, Miss Valentina has not endorsed either viable candidate, however she has expressed extreme disdain for Mr. Trump. In particular, she has accused Mr. Trump of sexism. Rest assured, I'm very well aware that I am likely taking a stick to the hornet's nest here, but, out of curiosity, How does a sex worker frown upon anyone exhibiting "sexism"?

Isn't the entire sex industry based upon sexism? Objectifying the physical attraction? Slinging poon? Advertising "dripping wet pussy", "excellent deep throat", etc, etc.? Isn't selling sex the most basic form of sexism?

Nevertheless, I'm voting Trump. Hillary, and her band of renegades, has accepted millions of dollars from foreign countries that treat women, LGBT, and children like worthless pieces of shit. I do not condone her patently illegal/immoral behavior. Fuck the glass ceiling; let someone with character break that (supposed) barrier.
Awww, did a widdle ladeee ruffle your rectum darling??? You're not the first, and you won't be the last.

Trump a sexist??? Oh yes dear, that and a whole lot more! The words neo-nazi, sexual assaulter, and possibly even pedophile come to mind. And I'm certain you are aware that he has not only said incredibly sexist and racist things, but also talked about sexual assault, and has been charged with child rape, a case I believe is still pending. But you know, you should defend our GOP nominee, he's one for which we should all be proud, and by proud I mean tar and feathering.

But anyhoo... by your almost unbelievably ridiculously pedantic argument about sex workers and "sexism" I suppose we're all just sluts, we don't deserve common courtesy, our profession excludes us from decency, respect is unwarranted, and, in the eyes of many here sexual assault itself is justified. You know, because we're whores.

I'm certain this will come as a shock to you but being a sex worker may expose a woman to your particular brand of trash sensibility, (hell, just possessing a vagina exposes you to the most ridiculous actions from men) but in fact it does not preclude you from being treated with dignity. You can be sexy, attractive, have a proclivity for eyebrow raising activities, and actively pursue sex acts with whomever you like and still maintain agency over your body/person and how others treat it. We are not required to be doormats to your whims. And again, you will be shocked, but the exchange of money for said acts also does not erase one's inherent human dignity.

Unless you've completely separated yourself from reason and humanity, which I truly hope is not the case here, a man can actually find other people sexually appealing, pursue said person(s), engage in sex, even have sordid scenes with as many partners with lascivious acts et al, without being a sexist misogynistic ding dong. Because there is a difference between objectification and lust, degradation and desire.

It's a pity in your mind you conflate "sex" and "sexism". I hope you now know there are oceans of difference between the two.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:05 PM   #185
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Hi Miss V! No, I said Selling Sex = Sexism. Not Sex = Sexism. World of difference there. The thesaurus is great, but reading comprehension is similarly beneficial.

Yes, Mr. Trump has said some truly awful things. However, Mr. Trump's words don't mean nearly as much to me as Hillary's actions against women, children and LGBT.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 03:54 PM   #186
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Dang it, I was not gonna post in here again until after the election but this is disgusting. That line you wrote about underage girls and what you want to do to them is over the line.
Agreed.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 05:41 PM   #187
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109
Default And She Takes The Bait!!!

Quote:
Wow, and what Little Monster wrote are the Hillary supporters. Check out what he wrote about underage girls and what he wants to do to them. Yep, you can tell he's an educated guy. Ivy league I bet. Very classy indeed.

Nope didn't go to an Ivy league school. I graduated from the Univ. of Tennessee-Martin with a degree in Political Science. We are an Ohio Valley Conference school, far from Ivy League. And yes I posses about as much class as your boy Trump does (which ain't saying much at all)

Quote:
WOW sugar tits I figured you would be proud of my post being a Trump supporter in all, How many times has Trump "gone over the line" in this election??? And you wanna point a finger at me?? I mean Monster has never tried to hide the fact that he's a pedophile, yes I love me some JB, yes I beat off to perfectly legal non-nude JB sites every day. It's not my fault young girls have the most beautiful feet.

However what Monster does is nowhere near as heinous as what your hero Trump has done to underage girls. Here you go read all about it....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/don...-rape-lawsuit/

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donal...exual-assault/

And you call my post disgusting!! HA!! Thank you sweetie for taking the bait and allowing Monster to once again exploit the hypocrisy of a Trump supporter

You see a Hillary supporter can come on here and say that Monster does not represent or speak for any other Hillary supporter other than himself, and Monster would agree 100%. Monster represents Monster and no one else. However after all the shit Trump has said and done there is absolutely NO justification for supporting a guy like that NONE!!

Thanks again Darlin
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:11 PM   #188
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Trump is surging in the poles and will win the election. As I predicted long ago he will be the next President.

The reasons for it are simple. The American people always want a President who looks like an American President. That doesn't include a woman wearing a powder blue pants suit.

The other reason is that the American public is in revolt over their loss of income and opportunities.

Sanders represented the Democratic base closer than Hilary, and he would have defeated her were it not for her rigging of the primary process that as evidenced by leaked National Committee emails.

On the Republican side Trump swept away all rivals because he's not associated with the establishment.

Trump is hated by the media, career politicians of both parties, Wall Street, Corporations, and has not garnered the endorsement of any newspapers anywhere in this country.

But it doesn't matter.

The majority of voters are in revolt against all these powers.

Not long ago Trump made a speech in front of the Detroit Economic Club and warned the Executives of Ford Motors that if they complete their plans to move production to Mexico that he will slap a 35 percent tariff on all those cars and no one will buy them.

Trump says a lot of things that he doesn't really mean. He doesn't really mean to build a wall. He didn't really mean that he goes around grabbing women's pussies. He might really mean what he said to the Ford Executives or he might not. But it doesn't really matter. It only matters that he is the only one who said it.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:27 PM   #189
endurance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

LOL - Not surprisingly you've gone over the top retard. You added so little (in some cases you actually subtracted) to each point there's no need for specifics.

You wouldn't know a civil right if it violated you in your dumb ass. But having low information voters who think they know it all does explain how Obama got the 2nd term and we've got the queen of corruption who is going to get rigged right into office.

You are a good apologist-to-the-end troll and have shown your true colors as a piece of shit in general.

Quote:
Now I have debated some Ignorant fucks before, but you sir are on a whole other level. I really do hope for the sake of humanity you do not have any children or grand children cause the thought of there being other worthless Bastard children out there who posses your ignorant gene's really is a scary thought!! And if you have any underage daughters or granddaughters I would love to find out who they are and fuck the shit out of them cause gods know they probably need some sense "put into them" HAHAHAHA!!

Wanna get a beer sometime??
endurance is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 07:16 AM   #190
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Trump is surging in the poles and will win the election. As I predicted long ago he will be the next President.

"Surging"??? I have no idea what polls you are looking at. He is still WAY behind in the battlegrounds states of Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Michigan. He still trails in the battleground states of Colorado, and New Mexico. Traditionally Republican voting states such as Iowa, Texas, Georgia, Utah, and Arizona are up in the air, statistically within the margin of error. N.C., Nevada, Florida and Ohio are virtually tied.

I will agree that Trump has closed the gap in many of the battleground states but only a few to the point that he is within the margin of error. That's the only good news. The bad news is that Trump has turned red states into undecided states. In order to win, he must hold onto the traditionally red states and win almost all of the other battleground states.

The link below shows the latest electoral map. Clinton already has 272 electoral votes with solid blue and strong blue states. Trump has 123 solid red and strong red states. 143 are still undecided. So, according to this electoral map, Trump has to sweep all 8 undecided states and win one of the strong blue states in order to win the election.

Impossible no. Improbable yes. We will know in 11 days.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/clinton...-electoral-map
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:29 PM   #191
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

pussycat has proved to be one of the most ignorant and least respected bigots on this site. His/her comments (I'm still not convinced it's a guy) can be completely discounted and ignored.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 01:06 PM   #192
FunZoomGuy
Registered Member

Encounters: 17

Trump is going to win. He likes women. He may be register on ECCIE. We have to vote for him.
FunZoomGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 01:13 PM   #193
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Since you are admitting you are a pedophile - all I can say right now is that I am sooooooo happy that you are not on Team Trump.

That is all.

Quote:

Nope didn't go to an Ivy league school. I graduated from the Univ. of Tennessee-Martin with a degree in Political Science. We are an Ohio Valley Conference school, far from Ivy League. And yes I posses about as much class as your boy Trump does (which ain't saying much at all)

WOW sugar tits I figured you would be proud of my post being a Trump supporter in all, How many times has Trump "gone over the line" in this election??? And you wanna point a finger at me?? I mean Monster has never tried to hide the fact that he's a pedophile, yes I love me some JB, yes I beat off to perfectly legal non-nude JB sites every day. It's not my fault young girls have the most beautiful feet.

However what Monster does is nowhere near as heinous as what your hero Trump has done to underage girls. Here you go read all about it....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/don...-rape-lawsuit/

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donal...exual-assault/

And you call my post disgusting!! HA!! Thank you sweetie for taking the bait and allowing Monster to once again exploit the hypocrisy of a Trump supporter

You see a Hillary supporter can come on here and say that Monster does not represent or speak for any other Hillary supporter other than himself, and Monster would agree 100%. Monster represents Monster and no one else. However after all the shit Trump has said and done there is absolutely NO justification for supporting a guy like that NONE!!

Thanks again Darlin
Old 10-28-2016, 01:22 PM   #194
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

One more thing - The FBI just announced they are going to review new information on Hillary's email server,ect. It's gonna be bad and folks -if she gets in the Oval Office - it's going to be worse then ever.

Ok I promise I'm done until after the election. Everybody,have a great weekend!
Old 10-28-2016, 02:23 PM   #195
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Mr. Speedracer man:

I think you're information was current a few hours before you wrote that. But as of the time I wrote my comment the trend was there and this morning it was reported in the media. I will admit to this: I have a tendency to comment on certain things hours before the networks pick up on it. Let us say I have access. But not to put too fine a point on it, as of this morning Hilary lost 8 points nationally very rapidly.

What you are seeing now is this.....

Now that it's clear that Trump will win, based on what insiders like myself know, all those media outlets and politicians smearing him are turning around...overnight. Between now and the election you will see CNN and the NYT and virtually every politician and pundit start speaking with tolerance if not admiration for Trump.

The last thing all these power centers want is to be known as the assholes who went against public opinion and claimed Trump was a creep when the majority of the voters want him as their next President.

This morning's media treatment of Hilary's latest problems with the FBI and other crimes exposed from leaked emails is telling. They all are going to bury her.

Trump will be President and everyone will forget his comments about pussy grabbing and everything else. He's going to be a new kind of leader for a new age, which is in reality a longing for the past. I really don't know how he will govern. But I will say this. He will work at the job 18 hours a day like he does with everything else. I don't however think he's going to build a wall.
pussycat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women