Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2014, 04:46 PM   #181
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
I believe that you're mistaking "balls", for "opportunity to grandstand". Pffffft! "Balls". Don't kid yourself, Ms. Fran, your case was just a conduit for which Whispers could use to showboat and for his "entertainment".

Pffft...

shes knows hes grand standing. she once referred to him as an ass not too long ago. whispers is a dick, theres no doubt about it.

whispers was useful to francisca just like this board is to her when she advertises for clients. likewise shes useful to him.

whispers does have balls in starting these threads when you have some dumbass slug of a mod like mokoa slumping his ass around acting like he owns the place, making his monkey ass grunts around here, and suddenly a shmuck from austin rubs shit in his face.

i love this mayhem he creates, its funny to watch and read and the best part is that the people who hate him the most are the ones who feed him to keep going. so keep going guys.

savak is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:53 PM   #182
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
You had many "better lines." A plethora of better lines. Quips and zingers galore! Of course I wouldn't quote any of them. Not from the Mens Lounge. Revealing private content and all that.
Thank you for note Quoting me! Second time you saved my ass!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #183
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
... some dumbass slug of a mod like mokoa slumping his ass around acting like he owns the place ...
Haven't seen our Mod around lately. It does seem that there is a correlation between his decreased presence and an increased Austin presence. As shameful as that is to say.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #184
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Haven't seen our Mod around lately. It does seem that there is a correlation between his decreased presence and an increased Austin presence. As shameful as that is to say.
Busy soliciting NO votes? LOL
Old 01-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #185
DirtySecrets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I am one of the guys who saw Francisca in this house. It was pretty run down, not nearly in shape to be rented, in my opinion. On the day I was there, Francisca was quite distraught, almost in tears, as she recounted in great detail the promises made to her which were not kept by her "landlord." I rubbed her shoulders as she gave example after example of failures on the part of the landlord to get the place in livable condition. The only room in the house that seemed habitable was the bedroom, which she had put obvious effort into just to have some place that felt like a home.
I've had some experiences where someone promised something wonderful and then it turned out to be too good to be true. That's how this situation felt to me. The house was nowhere near as nice as the apartment Francisca gave up to move in here.
I hope, for the sake of both parties involved, that they can each cut their losses and agree that nothing worked out as planned.
DirtySecrets is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:39 PM   #186
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Hey... Too many of you folks from San Antonio are starting to act like Mokoa is not still your God.

Show some respect...

he knows this is all just an appetizer and the main course is coming....

He's saving himself for when the fun truly begins....

Sl... Did you get that PSA ready to let folks no not to be concerned with all the construction going on around here for when we start the demolition phase?

We need to start those soon...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:03 PM   #187
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySecrets View Post
I am one of the guys who saw Francisca in this house. It was pretty run down, not nearly in shape to be rented, in my opinion.
A la chingada! This is still going? LOL No offense, but wah wah wah cry me a river! A smart person would have moved the fuck out in the first month of not being satisfied. That rent money, that was not paid, could have been used to get a better place. As for not being able to work, there are many girls here who allow people to use their incalls for a small fee. There are also plenty of guys here who can help if you need to rent a room to work out of, like when they pay before a session so you can get a room. I have been there, done that. I learned not to wait on promises. Just sayin!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:20 PM   #188
savak
Valued Poster

Yes we are going to beat this dead horse. We're going to beat it back to life and than back to death again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySecrets View Post
I am one of the guys who saw Francisca in this house. It was pretty run down, not nearly in shape to be rented, in my opinion. On the day I was there, Francisca was quite distraught, almost in tears, as she recounted in great detail the promises made to her which were not kept by her "landlord." I rubbed her shoulders as she gave example after example of failures on the part of the landlord to get the place in livable condition. The only room in the house that seemed habitable was the bedroom, which she had put obvious effort into just to have some place that felt like a home.
I've had some experiences where someone promised something wonderful and then it turned out to be too good to be true. That's how this situation felt to me. The house was nowhere near as nice as the apartment Francisca gave up to move in here.
I hope, for the sake of both parties involved, that they can each cut their losses and agree that nothing worked out as planned.
You know what the place reminded me of....Hurricane Katrina.

Like when Katrina hit New Orleans and ya saw the houses get turned inside out, thats what it reminded me of. I was like....god damn.

But I was actually more focused on her and the outfit she was wearing for me. Plus I let her get some of her frustration out, I think, she slapped and choked me

Watch out, Francisca's, got a nice grip for a girl her size
savak is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:46 PM   #189
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

So if the house sucked so bad and she knew laz was a time wasting fiscal conservative to begin with why did she agree to rent it? She should have expected him to be to cheap to fix it and her time to be wasted? The only two things I recommend paying for in life that suck are vacuum cleaners and women.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #190
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

^^Ding! Ding!! Ding!!!^^

There's the $1,000,000.00 question.

Bad choices, mistakes, whatever, it still has to suck.

Sorry Ms. Francisca. I know this can't be easy for you. It's got to be so incredibly frustrating, which brings out the anger and it's got to just be exhausting. So I'm sorry you're having to go through all of this. Seriously, I feel for you. We all screw-up. Best we can do is learn from it and avoid repeating it in the future.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:15 PM   #191
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
So if the house sucked so bad and she knew laz was a time wasting fiscal conservative to begin with why did she agree to rent it? She should have expected him to be to cheap to fix it and her time to be wasted? The only two things I recommend paying for in life that suck are vacuum cleaners and women.
Here are the reasons why:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=945605&page=8
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=945605&page=9

I haven't experienced this kind of difficulty when it comes to landlords-VS-tenant squabble myself, so throughout the whole melt-down, I i've been taking notes incase I encounter this issue in the future

savak is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:10 AM   #192
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Hey... Too many of you folks from San Antonio are starting to act like Mokoa is not still your God.

Show some respect...

he knows this is all just an appetizer and the main course is coming....

He's saving himself for when the fun truly begins....

Sl... Did you get that PSA ready to let folks no not to be concerned with all the construction going on around here for when we start the demolition phase?

We need to start those soon...
All in the works boss. I'm still trying to find that DAMN brief case.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:23 AM   #193
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
shes knows hes grand standing. she once referred to him as an ass not too long ago. whispers is a dick, theres no doubt about it.
I have said worse to him directly in many threads. He knows my opinions and what I do not agree with. BUT, I also know that neither of us has to always agree on everything to have a common goal,,, Protecting Ladies.

about 2 years ago, I have called Whisp at 11pm because I had a suicidal lady on my hands and without questions he helped. Whispers likes to brag about his young conquests but what he does not tell you guys is the many many times he selfeshly will take the time to halp a lady expecting nothing in return.

whispers was useful to francisca just like this board is to her when she advertises for clients. likewise shes useful to him.
Whispers is a business contact that I am fortunate to know. As any business contact, I will use him when I need him, and vice versa.

My adorable Juguetito you are correct. I am honored to be your Frosty Your visits always make my day brighter.

Sofa (hola my friend), do not worry, I know Whispers, but I also know the man behind the name.

I contacted whispers last week when I received an eviction notice. I was angry n asked him to be a lil extra mean to Laz because Laz was a time waster n he had screwed me over.
Never gave Whisp details about anything and honestly never expected a Thread.

After 14 years I have learned a lot more from these boards than how to fuck n suck.
And for those that think I am a bitter old hooker.... Truth is I enjoy the hobby a hell of a lot more today than I did 14yrs ago, 10yrs ago, even 4 years ago.

I know how to work the boards to my advantage. I am also confident to say that I know this business better than most.

Most of you hobbyist are nice guys and most have no clue what providers go through. For those that do have a clue… it is just a clue, and never will you understand what it is like to be a provider.

If I have not experienced it, I have seen it.

I have been raped. I have been robbed at gun point. I have had a lot of bad experiences.

I call 911, something that a “hooker” will not do.
I learned years ago that for a serious problem the best thing to do is call the authorities, not post an alert on a hooker board that is a
“Mans World” I learned this lesson from experience.

Very little is reported on these boards. Why? Probably for the same reason most women don’t report sexual harassment/assaults in the real world either.

I am a well known 44yrold provider. Respected by most hobbyist in Texas.

I report a “time waster” and I had a difficult time with it all.
Do you really think a 20yr old newbie is going to report any problem to you guys? I am not saying you guys are assholes or you don’t care. What I am saying is that for a female reporting any sort of problem they may have with a man is difficult enough in the real world, and being a provider makes it MUCH MORE DIFFICULT and rarely does the female win.

It is just simply LIFE.

So you guys can think I am starting Drama, that I should have kept this issue off the boards. .. And honestly, I can see your point.

I did what I know is the most effective manner to get the word out about LAZ and other hobbyist with his M.O. And to get Lazs attention and make him realize his decisions are not the Law.

I knew I would have controversy, I knew I would get my feelings hurt, but I also know that this thread will give a lady a little more knowledge and courage, and the next time she is approached by a Laz… she will remember Francisca.
I do not mind taking a few punches if it helps a 20yr old in the future. I have done it many many times through the years.

I can say I have helped over 100 ladies through the years. NEVER have I bragged nor did I make public everytime I got a girl out of jail or paid for dental bills when a girl got her teeth knocked out, opened my home to ladies n their children, had doubles with ladies n gave the entire rate to them n I took 0$ to help her out.......

I help in the hobby n I help in the real world. That is just who I am. Those that know me,, well, they know me.

I made a huge mistake. A mistake that as most have said, I should know better than to make. I hope I am not the only to learn from this.

I take pride in being a strong, intelligent woman.
LAZ, as most ladies describe him… presents himself as a financially broke, lonely, dorky, sweet guy…..
I fell for his M.O, and when I realized his true intentions….. well, I was embarrassed that I had been that dumb.

I kept quiet because I tried to fix things between us,,,, guess he took it as me being scared, intimidated, caught in a position where I needed him…. I honestly do not understand what he thought but I could not get him to talk to me much less reason with him.

As far is LAZ is concerned, His Decisions are the Law. I saw a complete opposite man than the sweet, dorky hobbyist we providers know.

Was I mad? YES! Mad at him, but mostly at myself for giving chance after chance to make things right.

I spoke to an attorney in mid November and my dumb ass decided to not take his advice and give LAZ another chance… another mistake on my part.

As far as the comments of me not paying rent… I DID PAY RENT. I paid 1 month rent n worked 130hrs in exchange for 1 months rent (he still came out ahead)

I have tried from day 1 to today to make this issue as fair as possible (always with him ahead) to keep this off the boards, away from the hobby and mostly out of the legal system. He chose to continue to make things difficult for me n I lost my temper.

DirtySecrets... I did not know you even posted on eccie but THANK YOU!
I will be sure to show you my appreciation in person.

Precious, gracias for your Honest reponse. I was not referring to you, I know you have balls attached to your handsome self.
Also, speaking of friends in the hobby... you are someone I would enjoy getting to know in the real world. I would not want you as a client, only because of your young age, but I admit you are an interesting young man.

Pdid, I have not had an ounce of you in me in awhile either... miss ya! Can you bring me a redheaded slave??? PLease? I know I was a bit intoxicated when I met our precious slave... but dont you guys agree she has the most beautiful tanned softest skin ever????? I cannot stop thinking about this woman.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:02 AM   #194
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Darling View Post
A la chingada! This is still going? LOL No offense, but wah wah wah cry me a river! A smart person would have moved the fuck out in the first month of not being satisfied.

Guess we are both dumb because I now realize a smart person would of asked for their money back n not move in until the agreement was in writting n fulfilled.

That rent money, that was not paid, could have been used to get a better place.

You seem to be confused so please PAY ATTENTION N READ CAREFULLY...

I PAID $1050 for a house that was NOT in a livable condition. Understand?
$500 paid 2 weeks prior to moving in for good faith. Paid remaining $550 on 1st. I also offered to pay him 1050 for a deposit, he refused, I also offered to let him borrow money, he only took $100 to pay guys for fence. I did everything possible to try n work with him to get the house in a livable condition because I wanted that house.

I spent 130hrs working on the house during the last 3 weeks November.
That is 43.3 hrs per week.

Laz told me he was too busy to come over n work on the house.

Yet he had time to attend another social.

Another day he was too busy because he had to go have dinner with hobby friends....

As for not being able to work, there are many girls here who allow people to use their incalls for a small fee. I have allowed more girls than you know to use my incals for FREE. There are also plenty of guys here who can help if you need to rent a room to work out of, like when they pay before a session so you can get a room. I can afford to get a hotel room on my own Darlin, I have a bit more pride than to have to ask a hobbyist for $60 for a room. And ladies that put themselves in those situations are asking for trouble IMHO.
I have been there, done that. I know you have, I also know you like to wait until the end of the month and post on backpage doNO screening, and back to back appointments because rent is due n you blew your money on... other activities.
Personally, from what LAZ has told me about the way you provide...
I will pass on your advice.

I learned not to wait on promises. Just sayin!
Darcy, I work very differently than most ladies on eccie. I am not saying I am better or worse, I am just saying I conduct my Business differently.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #195
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It is impossible to defend yourself against a liar. No matter what I say the whore will just make up more lies. (Yes Whispers in this case I agree with you on the use of the word) I just have this for people to consider. There was no lease forcing her to stay. No deposit to lose. If she was unhappy why did she not just leave? Why did I have to file a lawsuit to get her out? Every day she stays without paying rent is theft. She is good about complaining about details she does not like but never bothers to state that I did not charge her a deposit. I did not charge a pet deposit. She did offer to pay a pet deposit but at some point in the future when she had the money but I passed as compensation for the couple of weeks when the inside was not in good enough condition. I also allowed her the use of my washer, dryer and refrigerator at no charge. I also did not charge pet rent. Those of you that pay those things know the value I was giving her. She talks about the days when I was busy and did not work on the house but does not bother to mention the days she told me to stay away.

Bottom line is that the people that know me know she is full of shit. Those that don't can make up their own mind any way they want. I really don't care. If the guys don't like me, who cares. As for the ladies, there are already more than enough that know me that I can't afford to see. If someone chooses not to see me because of this it is not going to bother me.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women