Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-16-2016, 01:51 AM   #181
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I misspoke. Donald Trumpsbt a racist. He's a racist, a bigot, a xenophobe, and an irredeemable misogynist. He's not just a racist. He's also an inveterate liar.

I don't have time to look up all his outrageous remarks of various stripes, but here are a few lists since some of you are apparently incapable of recognizing racism on your own and don't know how to use Google.

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/15/lets...p_is_a_racist/

http://presidential-candidates.insid...d-trump-quotes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/5...mp-quotes.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...9eb_story.html

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/12/...president.html

I like to make nigger jokes. Does that make me a racist? Nope. So, why is Trump held to a different standard? Not to mention, the majority of those are addressing his personality and jokes.

Also, nice job at bringing up every single left-wing rag. Salon? Huff Po? You forgot the Young Turks!
Old 06-16-2016, 01:57 AM   #182
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Aoi, I know you have no interest in the real facts as your posts make clear that you love to wallow in prejudice and ignorance. But for those bystanders who are actually interested in what the law is, here is a short piece written for lay persons what lays out pretty clearly why you are completely wrong. Non-citizens do enjoy many rights under our laws and Constitution just as our citizens enjoy many rights under the laws and constitutions of other countries when we are abroad, legally or otherwise.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...utional-rights
You apparently missed the part where I said MIGRANTS. As in, people coming in here. So, that Syrian refugee? Doesnt' get rights.

Go learn how to read. Thanks.
Old 06-16-2016, 02:03 AM   #183
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Who has an unfavorable view of Mein Coif, er Trump? Tens of millions of voters. Hillary is up 11.6-14 points in the polls, and in the Bloomburg poll yesterday, fully 55% of the respondents said they would never vote for him.
Again. Sissy people whose feelings were hurt. Cuckservatives. Progressives.

The same people who said they will never vote for Trump also believed he would never get past even Iowa. Or some of the Super Tuesdays. Or take down Bush. See how wrong they were?

Everyone knows Hildebeast sucks. They will go to Trump. Because unlike her, he actually has a consistent message of America first, VS Hillary, who has to cater to the people she's speaking to, instead of having a clear vision.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:09 AM   #184
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
I like to make nigger jokes. Does that make me a racist? Nope!
You have made my case on Trump's (and your) racism far more persuasively than I could have ever done. I rest my case.

Care to make a bet on the outcome of the election? I'll take HRC and cover up to $10,000 provided we can find a mutually agreed third party to hold the money between now and Election Day.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:15 AM   #185
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You apparently missed the part where I said MIGRANTS. As in, people coming in here. So, that Syrian refugee? Doesnt' get rights.

Go learn how to read. Thanks.
Migrants, tourists, illegal immigrants, captured prisoners of war, whoever. Read the article. They all have some rights under the US Constitution. Hell, man, the title of the article is "Yes' illegal aliens have consostitutional rights." That's you classic mIgrant situation.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:47 AM   #186
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I know I said I wouldn't - but I have to because it's hilarious...

OK, AOI - you win! (so you don't have to write a thousand words about you views which you've restated over and over... I'll accept your facts as "facts".)

Last question: (A chance to show everyone who you really are... and again, NOBODY is arguing your feeling or the correctness of your statements, ok?)

What (in 100 words or less) do you personally feel should be done about this?

Mind you, I'm giving you the floor and completely agreeing with everything you have stated. Show us how smart you are. What is your solution to the fact that Muslims, have and will always, have a doctrine (see.... I'm AGREEING) that says 'kill all infidels' / 'take over the world'"?

By the way I didn't mention Christianity, but I will point out that you're supposedly representing yourself as a 'good citizen of the U.S.A.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!!! All I'm asking is you be succinct and brief in your response. What is your solution?
Old 06-16-2016, 11:52 AM   #187
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I like to make nigger jokes. Does that make me a racist? Nope. So, why is Trump held to a different standard? Not to mention, the majority of those are addressing his personality and jokes.

WTF?
Old 06-16-2016, 12:19 PM   #188
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
WTF?
Exactly! "How to discredit your whole argument in 40 words or less."
Old 06-16-2016, 02:37 PM   #189
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

After absorbing all this back and forth, I have come to this conclusion: I want to fuck Aoi's Muslim avatar! Yeeeehaaaaa!!
Old 06-16-2016, 07:40 PM   #190
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You have made my case on Trump's (and your) racism far more persuasively than I could have ever done. I rest my case.
Making nigger jokes doesn't make you a racist. By that rationale, every time a black person says "Cracker" they are also racist. See how easily that turns around? Saying that a black person should be treated poorly because he is black, OTOH, is racist. You must really be a black cock worshipper if you think saying "nigger" makes me a racist. Hint. it doesn't. But, if the brunt of your argument is "You must be racist" I guess you'll look to anything for ammo. How sad.

Quote:
Care to make a bet on the outcome of the election? I'll take HRC and cover up to $10,000 provided we can find a mutually agreed third party to hold the money between now and Election Day.
No thanks. But nice try at trying to bet to cover up your lack of substance.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:45 PM   #191
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Migrants, tourists, illegal immigrants, captured prisoners of war, whoever. Read the article. They all have some rights under the US Constitution. Hell, man, the title of the article is "Yes' illegal aliens have consostitutional rights." That's you classic mIgrant situation.
It doesn't say anything about people coming in from other countries who are not IN the country yet. if you're going to give me a link, do yourself a solid and read the thing first.

So, in this case, banning Muslims is perfectly within the President's power to do so. Hell, Obama himself has done this. And so has Jimmy Carter. Funny how when a Republican announces this, it's somehow terrible.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:46 PM   #192
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
WTF?
Yeah, I know. Some people actually think making nigger jokes is racist. They're not. They're just stupid and they're funny in their absurdity.

Let freedom of speech reign.

Or you can be a pussy and be afraid to say something.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:50 PM   #193
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
I know I said I wouldn't - but I have to because it's hilarious...

OK, AOI - you win! (so you don't have to write a thousand words about you views which you've restated over and over... I'll accept your facts as "facts".)

Last question: (A chance to show everyone who you really are... and again, NOBODY is arguing your feeling or the correctness of your statements, ok?)

What (in 100 words or less) do you personally feel should be done about this?

Mind you, I'm giving you the floor and completely agreeing with everything you have stated. Show us how smart you are. What is your solution to the fact that Muslims, have and will always, have a doctrine (see.... I'm AGREEING) that says 'kill all infidels' / 'take over the world'"?

By the way I didn't mention Christianity, but I will point out that you're supposedly representing yourself as a 'good citizen of the U.S.A.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!!! All I'm asking is you be succinct and brief in your response. What is your solution?
(In Heath Ledger Joker voice)

It's simple. We can Muslims from entering the country.
We profile Muslims and mosques who have known affiliation with terrorists.'
We drop political correctness.

And most importantly, we arm and train ourselves to use firearms. We can't rely on the government to protect us.

Oh, and we deport Obama back to Kenya.
Old 06-16-2016, 08:01 PM   #194
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
After absorbing all this back and forth, I have come to this conclusion: I want to fuck Aoi's Muslim avatar! Yeeeehaaaaa!!
Old 06-16-2016, 08:28 PM   #195
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Making nigger jokes doesn't make you a racist. By that rationale, every time a black person says "Cracker" they are also racist. See how easily that turns around? Saying that a black person should be treated poorly because he is black, OTOH, is racist. You must really be a black cock worshipper if you think saying "nigger" makes me a racist. Hint. it doesn't. But, if the brunt of your argument is "You must be racist" I guess you'll look to anything for ammo. How sad.

No thanks. But nice try at trying to bet to cover up your lack of substance.
You simply don't get it you are a racist prick - go to a black establishment and tell them your jokes - or go to a gay community and say some homosexual jokes then report back once your teeth have been knocked down your throat.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women