Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2017, 03:21 PM   #181
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Duh,really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh my- why are you on a fuck board? That's nothing compared to what is said here on ECCIE. Oh I forgot you're a female,that's right so I guess that would bother you.
Sugar , just go ahead and wear that pussy hat - it should fit you
Yup we're on a fuck board.
This douche deluxe is POTUS(though his days are numbered as he will be leaving sooner rather than later,prolly in cuffs).
Keep slurping the gravy infused Rovian Kool-Aid...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 03:44 PM   #182
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
There is NO evidence Loughner was influenced by conservatives
Sarah may have a pretty good case for libel this time...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/ny...piracy-theory/

Yet another retraction from the lying New York Times.

Hope her lawsuit puts them out of business.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:43 PM   #183
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
You can't win intellectually... So instead, you advocate killing the POTUS.

You carry this neanderthal logic any further and you may end up in prison for the short remainder of your life.
Exactly! I've been trying to explain that to your pal Little Monster but he won't listen. Maybe you can get through to the dickhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
I really do hope someone shoots and kills this Son of a Bitch...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:51 PM   #184
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I call bullshit. Post those comments you saw on here, millsy. Let's see how they compare with Little Monster advocating for someone to kill the POTUS.
CRICKETS!

Anytime you call his bluff, poor millsy quietly slinks away with his tail between his legs...
Old 06-15-2017, 04:52 PM   #185
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Translation: "I'm a pussy."
You wouldn't know 'intellect' if it walked up and bit you on the ass.
Ahh, so you are actually an intellectual masquerading as a clueless imbecile. Wow, you play that part to perfection!

Quote:
The Washington Post? LMFAO! They've been caught in so many lies lately it's fucking ridiculous!
"caught in so many lies lately it's fucking ridiculous" And what were these "lies" they were caught telling lately? And don't come back to me with one or two misrepresentations or items that can be read two ways. I want to hear about "so many lies lately it's fucking ridiculous!!" And please reference your Breitbart sources.

Quote:
Get back to me when you find somebody who is willing to go on the record. Until then it's just more FAKE NEWS.
Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Trump's personal lawyer, had responded Wednesday evening to the Post report by saying: "The FBI leak of information regarding the president is outrageous, inexcusable and illegal."

Notice how he did not say "inaccurate." And saying "illegal" is like admitting he is under investigation.

I guarantee you Trump is not smiling about any of this. It's all fake fake news. (i.e real news, grandpa)
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #186
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Hahahaha I could give a flying fuck that a 70 yr old, bad tan, horrible hair, wrinkled, dumb, over the hill provider thinks of me... I almost feel sorry for you. But then I remember you get what you deserve. Good luck with those issues you have coming. I really mean it.
You're a class act, millsy. A gentleman and a scholar. A brilliant debater who always sticks to facts and logic and never gets personal.

To whom do we credit the dazzling charm and forensic ability you display on this board? Your doting parents? Or the 7 years you spent trying to earn a degree at UT?
Old 06-15-2017, 05:09 PM   #187
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Sarah may have a pretty good case for libel this time...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/ny...piracy-theory/

Yet another retraction from the lying New York Times.

Hope her lawsuit puts them out of business.
Come back to us after Sarah wins her lawsuit... In other words, you won't be coming back to us about it!

This genius calls The Times and The Post "Fake News" because they have a left-center bias.

Washington Post and New York Times

Yet he has no problem quoting strongly biased right wing propaganda. Now THAT couldn't possibly be fake news, right?

Daily Caller

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

LOL, at least try to give us something right-center next time, ok, pal?
Old 06-15-2017, 05:25 PM   #188
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Once again you really are an easy opponent...
Hahaha... Nice to know crunchyass is too much of a pussy to reply, so he has to ask his pal limeydick to come to his "rescue".

Yeah, that worked out well. Now we have two libtards who are too scared and stupid to talk substance.
Old 06-15-2017, 05:41 PM   #189
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
You can't win intellectually, because there is no intellectual argument to support Trump. So instead, you advocate mass killings of Americans.

You carry this neanderthal logic any further and you may end up in prison for the short remainder of your life.

Quote:
Exactly! I've been trying to explain that to your pal Little Monster but he won't listen. .

Dear lustyturd, the eminently weak Trump-humper,

You can't win intellectually, so you go edit and change my post. Try to make a point without inaccurately quoting people.

Little Monster easily dispatches you. So in response, you drop another turd and lie about a post.

You are so weak and so overmatched.
Old 06-15-2017, 05:58 PM   #190
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
...too scared and stupid to talk substance.
As Little Monster proved in his response, your posts lack substance and are easy to tear apart. LM embarrassed you masterfully.

But actually, the words "scared and stupid" brings us back to you, lustyturd. The guy too scare and stupid to back up your loud talk about "Obama wiretapping Trump." Yeah, it is THE story, huh? For a moment, let's all pretend Trump isn't being investigated for possible obstruction of justice. Oh no, we still have the discredited conspiracy theory that only dimwitted jizz-sucking Trump lovers bought into!

Quote:
That sounds scandalous, crunchyass! But let's try to reserve judgment until we see the transcript of the meeting, ok?

You do have a transcript, right? The one that came from Obama's wiretap of the Trump campaign?

Ooopsie! Did I just spill the beans? Did I just say Obama wiretapped the political opposition's campaign headquarters?

Oh, fuck! Silly me. Isn't that how Watergate started? We're not supposed to do those things, are we? I mean, wiretapping and surveillance of your opponent's campaign? Who would stoop so low? As an ex-President used to say "That's not who we are!"

Tsk, tsk, tsk... oh well, at least now we're looking at a REAL scandal!
Ahh yes, REAL scandal!

Come on, explain how you fell hook line and sinker for this Trump lie. Or slink away again, scared and stupid, like the sad weak fuck you are.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:11 PM   #191
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Spot On!

Quote:
Come back to us after Sarah wins her lawsuit... In other words, you won't be coming back to us about it!

This genius calls The Times and The Post "Fake News" because they have a left-center bias.

Washington Post and New York Times

Yet he has no problem quoting strongly biased right wing propaganda. Now THAT couldn't possibly be fake news, right?

Daily Caller

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...ow-no-limits-0

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ated-ignorance
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:18 PM   #192
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:

"caught in so many lies lately it's fucking ridiculous" And what were these "lies" they were caught telling lately? And don't come back to me with one or two misrepresentations or items that can be read two ways. I want to hear about "so many lies lately it's fucking ridiculous!!" And please reference your Breitbart sources.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/16646/...eek-john-nolte

Need more?

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/388842-wa...-russia-trump/

Quote:
Here you go, jack-ass. They even bash Alex Jones for ya...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._so_wrong.html
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:45 PM   #193
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Oh I said "they" and yet you knew I was talking about one person by what I said in the post? ... I guess you don't say we when you're talking about your favorite team?
Umm, try to keep up with your own fumbles, ok millsy?

You admitted to Zhivago52 you were talking about Jared Loughner when you said "They shot a Democratic congresswoman and 6 people died that day."

If you were not just talking about one person (Jared Loughner), then say so and tell us who else you were referring to. That's not so hard, is it?

What "team" was Jared Loughner playing for when he shot Gabby Giffords?
Old 06-15-2017, 09:13 PM   #194
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
For a moment, let's all pretend Trump isn't being investigated for possible obstruction of justice. Oh no, we still have the discredited conspiracy theory that only dimwitted jizz-sucking Trump lovers bought into!

Ahh yes, REAL scandal!

Come on, explain how you fell hook line and sinker for this Trump lie.
Having trouble keeping up, crunchyass? I guess you missed those subpoenas recently issued by the House Intelligence Committee to the FBI, the CIA and the NSA. So much for calling it a "discredited conspiracy theory" lol!

Looks like we may soon learn the full extent to which ozombies like John Brennan, Susan Rice and Samantha Powers were spying on the Trump campaign and transition teams. Won't that be fascinating! Think about it! Reading intel transcripts of eavesdropped conversations of your political opponents discussing strategy... ain't this a great country???

Now c'mon, crunchyass... explain why you won't answer MY question to YOU about this scandal. Are you too skeered, too stupid, or both?

Quote:
...try to imagine if Donald Trump were to use the same intelligence agencies in the same fashion to gather information on his political opponents. Would that be a problem?
Old 06-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #195
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

LMFAO!!!!! You quoted far right propaganda and Russian News!!!!! OMG! you are even more clueless than I had wildly imagined!

DAILY WIRE

They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/

RT, originally Russia Today, is a television network funded by the Russian government. It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia as well as providing Internet content in various languages, including Russian. It has right of center coverage of the USA. Highly biased toward Russia and occasionally runs Pro-state conspiracy stories.

Honest to God, You are quoting Russia news and trust that over legitimate US news sources? WTF is the matter with you? Wow, your quoted sources speak volumes for your ignorance, stupidity and possible lack of patriotism.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women