Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2015, 04:16 PM   #181
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lol, sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
MODs moved fit here for a reason Toyz..... and plenty has been and continues to be learned....

JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #182
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Toyz, was it Whispers that used to accuse Observing as being your bandle, and that once you were back from your ban we'd see less and less posts from Observing?

Wonder what ever happened to Cat in the Hat? Lol!
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:04 PM   #183
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
Toyz, was it Whispers that used to accuse Observing as being your bandle, and that once you were back from your ban we'd see less and less posts from Observing?

Wonder what ever happened to Cat in the Hat? Lol!
LMAO! Yah, ole WhixxZy throws a lot of shit against the wall hoping some of it sticks...but no, I'm not "Observing", nor was I "Soulfly" or any other bandle for that matter..

I guessed these 4 as bandles (along with others) and all have been unceremoniously dumped. History has taught us that there will be more.
  • Deeznutz
  • Soulfly
  • Black Sunshine
  • George & Powell
CITH launched this sad and pleading post below that pretty much identified who he is...that's also the last day he has been active on the board. We've been waiting for other activity, but hes been mum. Read it closely & you'll see multiple self identifiers.

Also, if you remember the TIME it was posted and the pulse of the board at that time, its pretty much a no brainer who he is...although I would call CITH a FANDLE and not a BANDLE. CITH is smart enough to not be peeking out too much right now lest he get his tail cut off & cause his high profile Handle to go on vacation as well.

Deeznutz was a MANDLE...(WhixxZy guessed right when he said Deeznutz sounded like a bitch)...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15...hlight=cat+hat
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:40 PM   #184
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Back on track! Handles, Bandles, Mandles don't belong in this thread.

Thanks,

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:46 AM   #185
budman33
Valued Poster

This thread has been off the track for quite some time. 13 pages worth of meh. To be on track... No, I don't think JadeRose poses a threat to any member except the OP's member. I propose that he doesn't want to be a fan of hers but obviously is.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 09:16 AM   #186
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Why not buy him a Gift Certificate as a belated Christmas Present for Jade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttman33 View Post
No, I don't think JadeRose poses a threat to any member except the OP's member. I propose that he doesn't want to be a fan of hers but obviously is.
Putting your rep. out there arn't you???

Just do it, buy JadeRose a session with "The Godfather" If he puts her ass to shame then he gets a restraining order against her and maybe she will leave but at least be required to simply post her ads and keep her ThreaADS out of sight. If she taps old Whispies out and doesn't bite his "member" off, he has to apologize for over reacting, write an honest review, and never start a post degrading her again, and as we all know what a 5 star review can do for her.

I bet ToyZ or SL or another board photographer could record the video, take pictures, and someone could furnish a Mason jar full of formaldehyde to preserve his "member" for posterity. We can post them here and ECCIE will quadruple it's hits as everyone will want to visit to see The Whisper (A so call flacid fat old rich fuck) tell the story of "The legend meets 2XLBBW JadeRose". It should put all the rumors to bed, so to speak.

Whispers can write the review of a lifetime that could propel her hooker career in Austin so she would be able to quit her petty smirk posts that litter the boards. These have gotten even worse now that some (expletive of massive proportions) monger showed her how to link a photo to her threAD posts.

As we move from the last of Christmas and into a new year maybe this would be both the biggest ECCIE event of both 2015 and 2016. Whispies will do it because of the tread counts on his reviews mean everything and JadeRose will do it because... she needs the money, That's why she is here.

The biggest question in some of our minds is "What kind of deal can you work out? Low price and one hour or multiple hours for discounted rates. What kind of deal can you broker.

Think of the side bets we could have here on the board but there would be enough Baloney and Baloney Sandwiches to keep Both of them fed for, ah, well, maybe an hour session. Bets will be limited to $37.50 except for the one guy who tips $2

So buttman33 (it's nothing personal "butt" the beer tastes like ass!) You have a chance to make something that you obviously care about come to be. You could be responsible for making ECCIE history. It may be because Whispies "dicks her down" or JadeRose takes Whispies to the "Breathless zone" You never know what these two might bring to the table, nor what the outcome may be.

So, little man in tiny blue leotards and red cape, this is your moment in the spotlight: Seize the Day!!!
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 09:33 AM   #187
TravelerMan
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Why not buy him a Gift Certificate as a belated Christmas Present for Jade?

Putting your rep. out there arn't you???

Just do it, buy JadeRose a session with "The Godfather" If he puts her ass to shame then he gets a restraining order against her and maybe she will leave but at least be required to simply post her ads and keep her ThreaADS out of sight. If she taps old Whispies out and doesn't bite his "member" off, he has to apologize for over reacting, write an honest review, and never start a post degrading her again, and as we all know what a 5 star review can do for her.

I bet ToyZ or SL or another board photographer could record the video, take pictures, and someone could furnish a Mason jar full of formaldehyde to preserve his "member" for posterity. We can post them here and ECCIE will quadruple it's hits as everyone will want to visit to see The Whisper (A so call flacid fat old rich fuck) tell the story of "The legend meets 2XLBBW JadeRose". It should put all the rumors to bed, so to speak.

Whispers can write the review of a lifetime that could propel her hooker career in Austin so she would be able to quit her petty smirk posts that litter the boards. These have gotten even worse now that some (expletive of massive proportions) monger showed her how to link a photo to her threAD posts.

As we move from the last of Christmas and into a new year maybe this would be both the biggest ECCIE event of both 2015 and 2016. Whispies will do it because of the tread counts on his reviews mean everything and JadeRose will do it because... she needs the money, That's why she is here.

The biggest question in some of our minds is "What kind of deal can you work out? Low price and one hour or multiple hours for discounted rates. What kind of deal can you broker.

Think of the side bets we could have here on the board but there would be enough Baloney and Baloney Sandwiches to keep Both of them fed for, ah, well, maybe an hour session. Bets will be limited to $37.50 except for the one guy who tips $2

So buttman33 (it's nothing personal "butt" the beer tastes like ass!) You have a chance to make something that you obviously care about come to be. You could be responsible for making ECCIE history. It may be because Whispies "dicks her down" or JadeRose takes Whispies to the "Breathless zone" You never know what these two might bring to the table, nor what the outcome may be.

So, little man in tiny blue leotards and red cape, this is your moment in the spotlight: Seize the Day!!!
TravelerMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 10:41 AM   #188
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

RBF, I don't want you to shut up ...
but can you give me the Cliff's Notes, in 10 words or less in the future ...

Post like:
Summary: (10 words or less)
To make you fall asleep: (RandB on - only Toyz will read it all)

THX
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 10:55 AM   #189
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post

Post like:
To make you fall asleep: (RandB on - only Toyz has the mental capacity & eye for detail combined with a superior ability to quantify, qualify & categorize the data and will read it all. Me , I just wanna cum on something...pillows mirrors, the wall...whatever...)

THX
FIFY oh nutty one!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 10:55 AM   #190
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:

Post like:

THX

Summary: blah, blah blah. TL;DR. And he insulted and was intentionally rude but then said he wasn't being rude or intentionally insulting because I think he's on the cliff edge of his next ban. I want that minute of my life back reading that...

ps. oh and he thinks of Whisper as Godfather, legend, surrogate... (comedy fucking gold)
Old 12-27-2015, 11:27 AM   #191
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Let me guess your first review will be?

LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelerMan View Post
Old 12-27-2015, 11:44 AM   #192
RandB fan
Valued Poster

So .that's a no??? (I'm on topic so you little tattle tales won't waste the mods time.) Can't wait for Whispers to chime in after his morning "nap"

Did I make fun of your avatar? I am so sooooorry. Did't know you were that thin skinned. I'll call you Buttman any time you want without the disclaimer. Actually I think there are others who would do it for me.

You feel better now????

Are you still pushing for that bottle bill, With 20,000 empties at 10 cents each might buy you that elusive poon you have always dreamed of...for about a week.

Really I have been here for 6 years never been banned, never bandled, and if you have been you would have appreciated the humor instead of making yourself "the" joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Summary: blah, blah blah. TL;DR. And he insulted and was intentionally rude but then said he wasn't being rude or intentionally insulting because I think he's on the cliff edge of his next ban. I want that minute of my life back reading that...

ps. oh and he thinks of Whisper as Godfather, legend, surrogate... (comedy fucking gold)
Old 12-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #193
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let me guess your first review will be?

LMFAO
Right after yours...
Old 12-27-2015, 12:55 PM   #194
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Why not buy him a Gift Certificate as a...
Wow, that's a dumb fucking idea!
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:56 PM   #195
budman33
Valued Poster

OOps, I fucked up on the 10 words or less request.

RandB Loves Whispers, Hates BBW's, Insults others, Needs a nap.

or Haiku:

RandB wishes JadeRose
Happy Orgasms with Whispers
But Needs Donations

Quote:

Post like:

THX

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women