Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2020, 09:25 PM   #181
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

This was in the DISQUS comment section on a news site today, by someone, NOT by ME:

Quote:
Kamala Harris is NOT African American. You should call her just plain American because, as you pointed out, she was born in Oakland, California which was at the time of her birth and still is part of the United States of America. If you wish to reference her ancestry, you may possibly refer to her as Indian-Jamaican American or possibly Indian-Afro-Jamaican-American if her father's ancestors were slaves from Africa. You should know, however, that India is not part of Africa, and Jamaica is not part of Africa. You might be less incorrect if you refer to her by ancestry as Asian-American because India is considered part of the continent of Asia while Jamaica could be considered part of North American continent.

These are funny!

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 09:54 PM   #182
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

slight irony regarding the previous post. Harris graduated from Howard University, and the only 2 times I graced that campus, I received blow jobs.. 2 different women.

I feel a strange but solid bond with Kamala right now
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 10:06 PM   #183
Chung Tran
BANNED

back on the subject.. well, more on the subject, LOL

signs of Republican/Trump desperation all over.. how about this doozy?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#5fffe7823ee1

"they" gave Cain CO-VID in Tulsa, barely anyone went to his funeral, then they make him continue to step n fetch from the Grave!

or this doozy?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jar...dle-east-peace

friends for 10 years? right.. I don't know which is worse, plotting to divert votes to a psychotic rapper (to fuck up Democrats), or actually being friends for a decade with that psychotic rapper, who publicly embraces, then disses Kushner's Father-in-Law.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:11 PM   #184
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
back on the subject.. well, more on the subject, LOL

signs of Republican/Trump desperation all over.. how about this doozy?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#5fffe7823ee1

"they" gave Cain CO-VID in Tulsa, barely anyone went to his funeral, then they make him continue to step n fetch from the Grave!

or this doozy?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jar...dle-east-peace

friends for 10 years? right.. I don't know which is worse, plotting to divert votes to a psychotic rapper (to fuck up Democrats), or actually being friends for a decade with that psychotic rapper, who publicly embraces, then disses Kushner's Father-in-Law.
Does anyone really care what Jared Kushner says? Nah. He's pretty shady and I don't want him anywhere near a position in which he can influence Trump.

And why shouldn't Kanye fuck with Democrats? Democrats haven't done shit for blacks. First black POTUS didn't do anything, so why would they do anything now? Shit, Biden has been in the government for 40 plus years. What has he done besides putting blacks in prison? Not a damn thing.

Democrats don't give two flying FUCKS about blacks but they still pretend they're BFFs every four years. It's really really lame. AND OLD.

and Kanye is standing up by speaking against the abortion of black babies by the likes of Plant Parenthood. I can't imagine a more pro-Black stance than that.

Fuck Biden and fuck the Democrats. They don't give two damn fucks about "solving" racism.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:27 PM   #185
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
And why shouldn't Kanye fuck with Democrats?
he's not fucking with Democrats, his mind is fucked. Kanye and Trump are both extreme Narcissists, so on occasion they can relate to each other.. for brief periods.

Kanye doesn't like Trump anymore..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/08/enter...bes/index.html

he does like Clinton and Obama.. "special" Leaders, he says.

Kanye is playing the Republicans for Fools. maybe they don't care, if he can siphon a few black votes in critical States?
Old 08-13-2020, 11:28 PM   #186
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Obama was right, LOL.. he wasn't nasty about it, he said that in a calm, dispassionate manner.
Most times you don't seem retarded... but then you dismiss your neighbors. Your really well armed neighbors.

Quote:
Obama is far from nasty, anyone will say that, even his biggest detractors.
Evidently you don't understand the word detractor. I don't judge Obama by his ability to deliver a speech. Eloquence is evidence of practice not intelligence... as witnessed by almost any hollywood celebrities inane babbling. I don't consider a traitorous son of a bitch that PURPOSELY sold weapons to Mexican drug cartels THUS KILLING both Mexican and US citizens as far from nasty. I don't consider a guy did as much as he could to foster racial animosity as he could a far from nasty guy. I don't consider weaponizing the IRS against political opposition far from nasty. I don't consider giving a Billion USD in Cash to our self avowed enemies (Iran) as far from nasty. I don't think using the intelligence apparatus to spy on your political opposition as far from nasty.

Your standards are pretty loose if you think even one example of the above is worthy of anything other than utter contempt.

Quote:
Hilary? yeah, that comment solidified my opposition to her. but Trump is a continuous diet of "nasty".. he begs the Democrats to hit hard at him, they know they will get nasty feedback. he is too big a Narcissist to stop playing their game.
Please he works the ass clowns in the DNC and press (sorry I repeat myself) like a damn fiddle. He's just brokered a Peace deal between Israel and the UAE... the stupid Dems will be arguing tomorrow that they oppose peace.

Quote:
she lied about Benghazi, but her record on the whole was not a disaster. you cite one instance, I can write 6-7 pages of lies Trump has told.
Cite them every single one... and show the context... because the ones I've bothered to actually research turned out to be press misrepresentations... but that doesn't stop them from being repeated.

Anyway it doesn't matter. Biden is going to get crushed like a fucking maggot. deservedly. You just tell yourself what you need to to help yourself sleep at night.... the simple fact is, Trumps support is going to increase not decrease when it comes time to pull the lever. I could tell you all the different reasons why Trump is going to win... but WTF... It will be fun to laugh at you later for being as big a sucker this time around as you were back in 2016.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:35 PM   #187
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Anyway it doesn't matter. Biden is going to get crushed like a fucking maggot. deservedly. You just tell yourself what you need to to help yourself sleep at night.... the simple fact is, Trumps support is going to increase not decrease when it comes time to pull the lever. I could tell you all the different reasons why Trump is going to win... but WTF... It will be fun to laugh at you later for being as big a sucker this time around as you were back in 2016.
I was a Sucker in 2016? I voted for Trump. you Mad Bro?

how about another Doozy from Trump?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...eck/index.html

or this one?

https://www.courthousenews.com/feder...-voting-fraud/

Trump puts his own Big Donor in as Postmaster General, who immediately works to sabotage the Agency, as Trump refuses to negotiate stimulus talks that include funding for the Post Office.
he is so afraid of MORE People voting, Trump knows that he loses if he can't restrict voting. I'm sure you have a much different explanation.. I'll read it if you care to share.

it just keeps happening.. Trump and the truth have been going through a long divorce.. I find it pathetic.

I believe Trump loses in November. you and a few far-right fellows here, have posted that Trump will crush the Maggot, etc.. we will see in about 80 days. I won't laugh if I'm right, I find it somewhat sorrowful that Trump squandered Leadership on the Virus, and has made enemies of so many.
Old 08-14-2020, 12:06 AM   #188
Aoi
meh

Quote:
he's not fucking with Democrats, his mind is fucked.
Elaborate.

Quote:
Kanye and Trump are both extreme Narcissists, so on occasion they can relate to each other.. for brief periods.
And?

Quote:
Kanye doesn't like Trump anymore..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/08/enter...bes/index.html
And?

Quote:
he does like Clinton and Obama.. "special" Leaders, he says.
I mean, you think Kanye's mind is fucked anyways, right?

Quote:
Kanye is playing the Republicans for Fools. maybe they don't care, if he can siphon a few black votes in critical States?
You haven't even given Kanye's position any credence. His position is that the Democrats haven't done a damn thing for blacks and that their pro-choice position hurts the black community. Oh, and the entire single-parent thing, too.

You can disagree and even dislike Trump but still oppose the Democrats. The two aren't exactly mutually exclusive.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 12:12 AM   #189
Chung Tran
BANNED

I don't put any stock in Kanye's "positions".. he is mentally ill. he likes Trump, he hates Trump. whatever he is feeling at a point in time.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kany...illness-2020-7

Jesse Jackson said the same thing about abortion.. it was "Black Genocide".. look how that turned out.
Old 08-14-2020, 12:24 AM   #190
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I was a Sucker in 2016? I voted for Trump. you Mad Bro?

how about another Doozy from Trump?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...eck/index.html
Right.. because, CNN is the bastion of truth, right?

or this one?

Quote:
https://www.courthousenews.com/feder...-voting-fraud/

Trump puts his own Big Donor in as Postmaster General, who immediately works to sabotage the Agency, as Trump refuses to negotiate stimulus talks that include funding for the Post Office.
I mean, you understand that the Tulsa rally was also partially sabotaged when a bunch of leftists bought a bunch of tickets so that people couldn't get access to the venue, right? What exactly makes you think voting is going to be any different? Absentee voting is one thing. Mass mail-in voting is another.

Also, it's not Trump's job to negotiate regarding the Stimulus. The power of the purse falls on Congress. Stop blaming literally everything on Trump and realize there are checks and balances in place specifically in order to limit a President's power, Chung.

Quote:
he is so afraid of MORE People voting, Trump knows that he loses if he can't restrict voting. I'm sure you have a much different explanation.. I'll read it if you care to share.
No, he's afraid of fraud. Are you really going to pretend that something CAN'T happen when millions of voters send in their votes via mail? Is it not even in the realm of possibility to you that things might get lost in the process? I mean, come on, dude.

Quote:
it just keeps happening.. Trump and the truth have been going through a long divorce.. I find it pathetic.
Elaborate.

Quote:
I believe Trump loses in November. you and a few far-right fellows here, have posted that Trump will crush the Maggot, etc.. we will see in about 80 days.
His opponent is a guy who has dementia and a woman who slept her way into politics. And before you dismiss the former, I strongly suggest you actually listen to his idiotic interviews to see how much damage controlling you're doing if you actually discredit this as a valid thought.

Quote:
I won't laugh if I'm right, I find it somewhat sorrowful that Trump squandered Leadership on the Virus, and has made enemies of so many.
Every country right now is experiencing new waves and rising cases. Every country. Even Korea, which had the strongest early preliminary counter-measures against it, has increasing cases as of late. Turns out, you can't escape a virus! Imagine that!

Also, AGAIN, you ignore the fact that it's up to the STATES to determine how these measures are taken in, Chung. I'm not sure why you're conveniently ignoring this and shoving the entire blame on Trump.

Was it Trump who told NY to celebrate Chinese New Years, thus making it the epicenter of the virus in the early parts of the Pandemic? No.

Was it Trump who didn't clean the trains, thus increasing the chances of infection in NYC? No.

Was it Trump who forced elders who were infected back into nursing homes in NYC? No.

And I'm pointing out NYC because for the majority of this pandemic, they counted for something like 40-percent of the cases and deaths in America. Yet you're blaming this on Trump.

Was it Trump's fault that millions of people were marching in protests and riots after the Floyd video was released, thus increasing the chances of the virus infections increasing? No.

Was it Trump who shut down California AFTER the millions of protests occurred, thus fucking Cali again after they had started to open up their market again? No.

Was it Trump who allows Chicago to burn, then refuse federal help during the riots? No.

Tell me exactly how you think Trump should have handled things better, GIVEN WHAT HE KNEW at the time.

Keep in mind that as early as mid March, he was listening to the likes of Fauci who himself said the virus was no big deal? Oh, and the media ALSO said the same thing.

If you're going to pin the blame on Trump alone, you have TDS, Chung, pure and simple and you're eating media bullshit. You're even quoting CNN, who has a record of lying about Trump and trying to spin narratives.

Oh, and you said earlier that Trump should step up to be a leader in times when people aren't inclined to do the proper things. Okay, please elaborate.

Then explain to me if you think the opposing party won't say "he's being a tyrant and not allowing states to exercise their 9th/10th amendments!"
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 12:27 AM   #191
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I don't put any stock in Kanye's "positions".. he is mentally ill. he likes Trump, he hates Trump. whatever he is feeling at a point in time.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kany...illness-2020-7
Really? Because I think his position is solid, with or without Trump. The creator of Planned Parenthood was very into the idea of exterminating blacks, thus placing PP's specifically in heavily black neighborhoods to increase black baby genocide.

But hey, you think he's mentally ill because, you know, reason.

Quote:
Jesse Jackson said the same thing about abortion.. it was "Black Genocide".. look how that turned out.
Jesse Jackson said that? Oh, then he was right about one thing, after all.

Who cares how it turned out? Like, seriously. How is that even an argument, dude?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 08:25 AM   #192
oeb11
Valued Poster

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 08:27 AM   #193
oeb11
Valued Poster

Aoi - well written - particularly on the DPST Hypocrisy and Lies, without which they would have nothing to communicate.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 08:47 AM   #194
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If they win she between berinie and warren on the leftist score ( DW Nominate 2020 look it up) ,,,,Y2K is coming , the Great Reset , agenda 20/30 (check it out UN web page , world economic forum 2020 ) Jan will be the BIG surprise
DPST do have a plan
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 04:20 PM   #195
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Gonna be a Race based Civil War if the DIMS lose in November.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-john-podesta/

Then when the Civil War is over and the dust settles, this will be the new USA map

CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women