Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2019, 09:49 AM   #181
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^
When the ‘shit drama pot’(s) start you are always right in the thick of it! Good work Mr. Delusional I Am Better Than You People guy. Where would we be without your boring omnipotent wisdom?

And we now return you to our regular scheduled programming of ‘As The Whore Board World Turns’

And yes, I just trolled the troll.
https://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2644872

honest_abe 35
ManSlut 22
Brewhaha 14
BLM69 10
mrredcat43 9
Butch Cassidy 9

So as of this posting, excluding the OP, who has the most posts and is in the thick of this shit drama thread? I am sure you will add to the number. As a matter of fact, look at most of the drama threads and you have double digit posts in them, coincidence or are you just a drama troll?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:13 AM   #182
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^^^
So convenient you left out...

Wile E Coyote 4

You just can’t make this shit up!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #183
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
This thread, much like most of the threads on this site, started out by making a simple statement designed to kill a rumor, perhaps hoping for those anonymous accusers to do so openly on this thread and provide proof, then it turns into a mudslinging free for all by people not even involved. No one knows if the OP secretly recorded sessions, even if he did, the providers that he did it with do not know, which is why it is called a secret, so only he would know and he is denying it and does not have to defend himself from soap box gossip accusations. If he published those vids on the internet, those who wish to accuse him of doing so, including the providers, need to link those vids, then those accusations have merit, but if not, as with most of Eccie posts, it is all assumptive theories designed to torment a particular member with unproven slander and stir the shit drama pot that is this site and it's frequent posters.
WEC you nailed it man!!!
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:23 AM   #184
Brewhaha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
WEC you nailed it man!!!

Smh
You started the rumor yourself based on an anonymous email.
OP you self alerted.
Brewhaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:25 AM   #185
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewhaha View Post
Your thread acts now as a self alert.
at least Abe has a "self". you created this handle to Troll Abe.. 17 of your 18 ECCIE posts are in this thread.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:29 AM   #186
honest_abe
not interested

there seems to be a brand new crop of angry trolls hatched ever day now..
Old 08-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #187
Brewhaha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
at least Abe has a "self". you created this handle to Troll Abe.. 17 of your 18 ECCIE posts are in this thread.

The self alert was posted by Abe. He's made a fool of himself starting a rumor about secret videos that no one accused him of. Then Butch in post #4 called for a lifetime ban saying Abe had Powder room access. If Abe stops trying to get the last word the thread will die as it should... But Abe LOVES the attention, so he will keep posting to this thread... There he goes again.

Dont be decieved by Abe, just look below... see how one attention lover, Chung, turns the thread so its about him. Then below that Abe trolls some more, and finally Abe gives us the charge that Peter Bota was behind the anonymous email he got that led him to post this self alert. Instead of posting replies and bumping Abe's thread, I just edited this post for the hour allowed so I wouldn't reward the attention loving fool who posted this now ridiculous self alert.
Smh
Brewhaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:39 AM   #188
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^
So convenient you left out...

Wile E Coyote 4

You just can’t make this shit up!
WEC has 3 posts in this thread, not 4, looks like you made that up!
Old 08-13-2019, 10:42 AM   #189
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewhaha View Post
The self alert was posted by Abe. He's made a fool of himself starting a rumor about secret videos that no one accused him of. Then Butch in post #4 called for a lifetime ban saying Abe had Powder room access. If Abe stops trying to get the last word the thread will die as it should... But Abe LOVES the attention, so he will keep posting to this thread.
Smh
how has he made a fool of himself? you don't know who might have accused him.. maybe someone PM'd or emailed him? I have gotten a couple of those myself, from Trolls.. the Troll who posted the "Chung Tran is a cross-dressing Tranny Lover" thread, messaged me about that before posting. for all I know you are THAT Troll. you created this handle to troll Abe. who cares that Butch "called for" a lifetime ban. my Troll has been banned 100 times, but keeps coming back. that is what Trolls do. why did you create this handle, if not to troll Abe? you can't keep yourself from posting here. you are OBSESSED with Abe.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:58 AM   #190
honest_abe
not interested

i'm not sure what these reincarnated trolls are after tho..?

what is the goal? what is the purpose? is it just because these trolls have no life??

i've had the same troll for about 2 years now - and still they have no life!!
Old 08-13-2019, 11:34 AM   #191
harry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
you're in luck. I use the metric system when I measure...
Glad to see you back girl! Your appearance in this thread is the only redeeming quality it has. Smh
harry is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:52 AM   #192
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
this thread was written to prove a point.. that point has been proven.. end of story..
Which point was that, because the point I thought you were trying to prove wasn’t proved at all.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:16 PM   #193
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
i'm not sure what these reincarnated trolls are after tho..?

what is the goal? what is the purpose? is it just because these trolls have no life??

i've had the same troll for about 2 years now - and still they have no life!!
Trolling IS their life and this board (which is suppose to be about the hobby and your experiences in it) gives them the perfect platform to do so as the staff here allows it to be. Hell, they even made one of the biggest trolls ever on this site a moderator.

Trolls are after one thing only....to get into the head of those they are trolling, perhaps to get them to violate the guidelines in a reactive reponse post, then alert the mods (if they do not already have them on speed dial) causing points to accumulate or a ban, then hoping to make someone's hobby life so miserable and frustrated that they end up quitting the hobby altogether. They want to make this site the "good ole boy club".

I have been trolled for years and by many people. Funny thing about that is most get told what to think and say, very pathetic. Trouble for my haters is, I am still here, still seeing providers and still posting.

Here is how you deal with a troll: Take away the one thing they crave.....your attention.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:49 PM   #194
Arcane
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Trolling IS their life and this board (which is suppose to be about the hobby and your experiences in it) gives them the perfect platform to do so as the staff here allows it to be.
I mean, pussy is Abe's life. Which I guess is better.

He averages a review per week. I have no idea what job allows him the time to trawl ECCIE, schedule encounters, have encounters, and post reviews.

Guess it's a combo of a high paying job without having to do too much work. What a life.
Arcane is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:03 PM   #195
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Trolling IS their life and this board (which is suppose to be about the hobby and your experiences in it) gives them the perfect platform to do so as the staff here allows it to be. Hell, they even made one of the biggest trolls ever on this site a moderator.

Trolls are after one thing only....to get into the head of those they are trolling, perhaps to get them to violate the guidelines in a reactive reponse post, then alert the mods (if they do not already have them on speed dial) causing points to accumulate or a ban, then hoping to make someone's hobby life so miserable and frustrated that they end up quitting the hobby altogether. They want to make this site the "good ole boy club".

I have been trolled for years and by many people. Funny thing about that is most get told what to think and say, very pathetic. Trouble for my haters is, I am still here, still seeing providers and still posting.

Here is how you deal with a troll: Take away the one thing they crave.....your attention.
that is a sad life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
I mean, pussy is Abe's life. Which I guess is better.

He averages a review per week. I have no idea what job allows him the time to trawl ECCIE, schedule encounters, have encounters, and post reviews.

Guess it's a combo of a high paying job without having to do too much work. What a life.
this is a happy life!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women