Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2015, 09:02 AM   #181
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"Nicely put???"

So you see no difference between someone voluntarily donating his corpse to medical science at the time of his/her (presumably natural) death - and unborn children or holocaust victims being slaughtered so their body parts can be harvested for medical research without their consent?
Now you are saying that women are getting pregnant so they harvest the baby for parts? There is no limit to the conservative delusion. Of course there is a difference, once you are aborted I don't think you are to concerned about what happens next. Unless of course you are from a religion that thinks the whole body must be intact to get to the next level. I guess a whole bunch of vets are gonna go to hell then.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:14 AM   #182
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Now you are saying that women are getting pregnant so they harvest the baby for parts? There is no limit to the conservative delusion.
Only bested by the liberal delusion that conservatives are "delusional"!

I guess I missed the post of his in which he stated:

..."women are getting pregnant so they harvest the baby for parts" ...

Rather than waste my time perusing the dreams of others ... can you provide a link to his statement. Well, I know you know how .... my question was not "artfully" formed ... I should ask .. "Will You?"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:45 AM   #183
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Banana Sling made a rather stupid posting but considering who we're talking about, if the mother's (that is what they are) find out that someone made some profit off them, wouldn't they want their cut? How about a class action law suit to recover some money from PP?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #184
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
this conversation continues to spin out of sanity I to the religious/moral/control issues you fucking RWWipes always fall back on in your utter hypocrisy.

People do NOT donate shit to science at the time of their deaths. They're fucking dead.

PPH is NOT "selling murdered baby parts." Period.

Fucking gullible idiots.

Is there a rational argument in there somewhere? Or is assup just stomping his foot and frothing at the mouth because he is losing and these videos can't be defended!

Give it up, cabana boy. You're grasping at straws and looking incredibly stupid. People arrange to donate their corpses to science PRIOR to their deaths. They usually put it in their wills. You should look into it. Mankind could benefit by comparing your brain to a normal one and discovering the sources of your dipshittery!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:56 AM   #185
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Give it up, cabana boy. You're grasping at straws and looking incredibly stupid. People arrange to donate their corpses to science PRIOR to their deaths. They usually put it in their wills. You should look into it. Mankind could benefit by comparing your brain to a normal one and discovering the sources of your dipshittery!

Their will has nothing to do with donating their body to Science

http://biogift.org/body-donation-process.php
http://www.wikihow.com/Donate-Your-Body-to-Science

Next you ignorant fuck....in Texas we have organ donors on our DL.

You think the doctors are going to wait until the reading of your will before they ice your heart for transplant?

All of which has nothing to do with embryonic cell research, the subject you can not honestly debate. You are trying to paint a picture that you have no problem with abortion, just with using what would be thrown in the trash without the female deciding to donate it to medical research at no profit to her.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:03 PM   #186
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Their will has nothing to do with donating their body to Science

http://biogift.org/body-donation-process.php
http://www.wikihow.com/Donate-Your-Body-to-Science

Next you ignorant fuck....in Texas we have organ donors on our DL.

You think the doctors are going to wait until the reading of your will before they ice your heart for transplant?

All of which has nothing to do with embryonic cell research, the subject you can not honestly debate. You are trying to paint a picture that you have no problem with abortion, just with using what would be thrown in the trash without the female deciding to donate it to medical research at no profit to her.
You are the ignorant fuck who is conflating cadavers with organ donors. They are not the same. We have organ donors on our drivers licenses in PA too. No will is involved, just check the box. Donating your corpse is completely different and must be accepted/agreed by the medical recipient in addition to being part of your will. In either case it is done voluntarily and in advance by the donor. Fetuses and holocaust victims don't get the same consideration.

Where did I say I have "no problem with abortion"? Why do you make stuff up and constantly attribute arguments to people that they never made? You get caught out on that bullshit all the time, yet you keep doing it.

And now you are conflating embryonic cell research with organ harvesting. Many folks who may not have a problem with the former are highly uncomfortable with the latter. Why do you conflate apples and oranges all the time? You are reckless and sloppy in your arguments, little fuhrer.

Old 07-23-2015, 12:31 PM   #187
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Donating your corpse is completely different and must be accepted/agreed by the medical recipient in addition to being part of your will.

It does not have to be part of your will you silly nimrod.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:42 PM   #188
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It does not have to be part of your will you silly nimrod.
Interesting. You morphed from ....

it doesn't have anything to do with your will

to .... "It does not have to be part of your will ...."

Disposition of one's remains can be included in the will, and "assigned" to the executrix/executor in the will or some 3rd party ... in addition to that papers are executed by the intended corpse that provide for "packaging" and "shipping" ... and that is customarily paid by the recipient..... with notification requirements to the recipient to assure prompt "service"!
Old 07-23-2015, 12:44 PM   #189
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Their will has nothing to do with donating their body to Science.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Disposition of one's remains can be included in the will, and "assigned" to the executrix/executor in the will or some 3rd party ... in addition to that papers are executed by the intended corpse that provide for "packaging" and "shipping" ... and that is customarily paid by the recipient..... with notification requirements to the recipient to assure prompt "service"!

Just to memorialize the .... transition in back peddle mode.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:00 PM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

LL...signing up to donate your body to science has nothing to do with your will.

Next...you can put it in your will but it does not have to be part of the will. Signing up at the appropriate place is what is required.

I responded correctly to both of lustyladyboy's distortions.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:10 PM   #191
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Is there a rational argument in there somewhere? Or is assup just stomping his foot and frothing at the mouth because he is losing and these videos can't be defended!

Maybe they can one day find a cause and cure the liberals "head-in-the-ass" disease that they're all afflicted with. woomby, shamy and assup should sign up to donate their festering meat sacks for the cause !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:15 PM   #192
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Did you even read this? I'm sure you did, you just didn't understand it. Moron. RTM me, but you're a fool.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:24 PM   #193
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
LL...signing up to donate your body to science has nothing to do with your will.

Next...you can put it in your will but it does not have to be part of the will. Signing up at the appropriate place is what is required.

I responded correctly to both of lustyladyboy's distortions.
No, you didn't. You're desperately looking for a petty way to deflect the debate, even when there is no basis for it. Here's what I originally posted:

Quote:
People arrange to donate their corpses to science PRIOR to their deaths. They usually put it in their wills.
Note the word "usually". Common sense says you usually put something in your will regarding your wishes for the disposition of your body, right? Burial, cremation, etc. Common sense also tells me if you made arrangements to donate your corpse to a medical school or somesuch, you would also mention it in your will. I am sure the recipient would prefer this in case a relative objects or says you changed your mind, etc. I did not mean to imply that you would put something in your will without informing the recipient of your plans and garnering their consent.

But keep grasping at straws and trying to deflect, fagboy... that's what you do!

Old 07-23-2015, 03:24 PM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Kansas you can assign anything for transplant at your death on the drivers license.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:30 PM   #195
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
No, you didn't. You're desperately looking for a petty way to deflect the debate, even when there is no basis for it. Here's what I originally posted:

Note the word "usually". Common sense says you usually put something in your will regarding your wishes for the disposition of your body, right? Burial, cremation, etc. Common sense also tells me if you made arrangements to donate your corpse to a medical school or somesuch, you would also mention it in your will. I am sure the recipient would prefer this in case a relative objects or says you changed your mind, etc. I did not mean to imply that you would put something in your will without informing the recipient of your plans and garnering their consent.

But keep grasping at straws and trying to deflect, fagboy... that's what you do!

If he were to use that "fertile" (another way of politely saying he's full of shit !) imagination and imagine those straws as the dicks he grabs down at Talleywackers, he'd be doing a lot better in the comprehension department !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women