Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #181
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

And what exactly am I supposed to chime in about?

I havent posted since I gave my two cents my opinion of trees and this thread has not changed.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #182
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
And what exactly am I supposed to chime in about?

I havent posted since I gave my two cents my opinion of trees and this thread has not changed.
I think everyone wanted to hear more about your Kegels.
An in depth commentary on the whole process.
Yep.. checking my notes... and please chime in ...asap
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:20 PM   #183
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post

Now that's worth reading.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #184
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I agree with all 3 previous posts, those Kegels are worth a threAD. LOL
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #185
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

...So Trees used the ole' "MOD-rate" trick, eh? {insert emoticon: "jacking off/who cares"}

Didn't beat up any girls?...
Didn't turn our real world identities over to the cops?...
Didn't rob a provider at gun point?...
Didn't chain anyone up in the Dungeon?...
Hmmmm.....

If Trees tried to push his luck as far as it would go, he would be no different than the rest of us.

If the sin was doing it while wearing the MOD hat, then he would be no different than a politician padding his own pockets with taxpayer dollars--in other words, we've seen it; that's an old trick. We're not impressed, but we certainly aren't appalled.

My guess is, if Trees DID get some extras whilst wearing the MOD hat, they were probably less than he deserved.

If he offended 3 girls, he helped 30! This guy may have made some bad calls lately (the decision to move to NYC not withstanding), but NONE OF US should be so quick to condemn a brother from this community for THESE accusations; this is a minor offense on par with being late to work, because "you're the boss and bosses can be late." Not the fucking Salem witch trials...Jeeez-Us

"I saw Whispers dancing with the devil!" "Burn him!" "Stone him!" "Hang him by the toe-nails!"

Whispers has said this was really just a distraction to get back in the game and see who the big swinging dicks are after a 6-month hiatus. Well, I hope you've seen who pisses into the wind and who stands with their back to it. We've all endured his production, which for what it's worth, has distracted us from the bros vs hoes battle from the previous week.

Can we call this thing OVER and DONE yet?
Can we be congenial adults and throw our friend a going-away party?
After all, we aren't the Cryps...this isn't blood in, blood out!

Trees, would you be available for a send-off soiree? I know there are dozens of us who wish you well, in spite of any past disagreements.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #186
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
...So Trees used the ole' "MOD-rate" trick, eh? {insert emoticon: "jacking off/who cares"}

Didn't beat up any girls?...
Didn't turn our real world identities over to the cops?...
Didn't rob a provider at gun point?...
Didn't chain anyone up in the Dungeon?...
Hmmmm.....

If Trees tried to push his luck as far as it would go, he would be no different than the rest of us.

If the sin was doing it while wearing the MOD hat, then he would be no different than a politician padding his own pockets with taxpayer dollars--in other words, we've seen it; that's an old trick. We're not impressed, but we certainly aren't appalled.

My guess is, if Trees DID get some extras whilst wearing the MOD hat, they were probably less than he deserved.

If he offended 3 girls, he helped 30! This guy may have made some bad calls lately (the decision to move to NYC not withstanding), but NONE OF US should be so quick to condemn a brother from this community for THESE accusations; this is a minor offense on par with being late to work, because "you're the boss and bosses can be late." Not the fucking Salem witch trials...Jeeez-Us

"I saw Whispers dancing with the devil!" "Burn him!" "Stone him!" "Hang him by the toe-nails!"

Whispers has said this was really just a distraction to get back in the game and see who the big swinging dicks are after a 6-month hiatus. Well, I hope you've seen who pisses into the wind and who stands with their back to it. We've all endured his production, which for what it's worth, has distracted us from the bros vs hoes battle from the previous week.

Can we call this thing OVER and DONE yet?
Can we be congenial adults and throw our friend a going-away party?
After all, we aren't the Cryps...this isn't blood in, blood out!

Trees, would you be available for a send-off soiree? I know there are dozens of us who wish you well, in spite of any past disagreements.
Hear hear Might as well start now and hijack this thrEAd, it's not worth anything now so why not say a farewell to Trees. Thank you for your service Tress, I wish you well as you move on, wonderland will always be here when you want it.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #187
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

When something is deeply rooted, it can be cut off but will resurface some place else!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #188
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
Im giving them a workout right now

Getting my kitty in shape for my upcoming visit

Getting pretty strong I can shoot the ping pong balls about a foot now lol
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #189
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Im giving them a workout right now

Getting my kitty in shape for my upcoming visit

Getting pretty strong I can shoot the ping pong balls about a foot now lol
Please put me on your to do list, thanks

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #190
txslvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Again, I must reply...lol! This has gone on long enough! Each party should post what they "have" and let it fall where it may!

Whispers has said he would post after the appropriate time passed...well it has!

Post what you have and let Trees defend himself in his annoying third party way...lol!

This whole thread is bringing down the whole site!

The whole post has gotten to the Amish Mafia standard #Team Whispers or #Team Trees

But, I do hear the Black helicopters in the background..the NSA could move in any time and resolve this with nukes, or turn Syria on to Eccie and gas us! None of us wants that to happen!

No matter what anyone thinks, this site is controlled by someone above our pay grade! Does not matter what happens or how it happens! It's a provider/monger site and the little people don't matter!
Anyone living with the illusion that they make a difference is in a fantasy land! Good luck to them!

All this whining is getting pathetic!
txslvr is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #191
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

TX Lover,

Trees will NOT defend.

What Trees WILL DO is address and fix any issue that is brought directly to Trees by ANY provider who has met Trees. Integrity19@gmail.com. So far Trees is getting 100% positive feedback from every provider reviewed and contacted by PM, email or p411. If there is someone "disgruntled" never mentioned a peep to Trees. Now or ever.

Whispers has appointed himself as interrogator, which Trees rejects. Not because Trees rejects helpful third party interrogators. Those can often be helpful peeps. Rather, because Whispers is angry man on rampage who, apparently, has made-up facts and is now in unenviable position of having created drama where none existed. Trees has learned some deeply disturbing things (of legal consequence) about the man behind "Whispers," though Trees disinclined to escalate this nonsense.

Pathetic or not, our words have consequences and you cannot unring a bell. Sorry its an ugly distraction created by Whispers. Blame Whispers for this sink hole of his creation.

Eventually the mods will close it if there is melt down. Have not seen that yet, whew. Would mods close it because of Whisper's unsubstantiated lies? Nope.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #192
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

It's an information site.

Information is out there. People can make their own judgements.

A couple of ladies are meeting to discuss this tomorrow. One of them supposedly has a lot to say. maybe we will get someone to step forward.

It is interesting that Trees can insinuate that there is some incredibly powerful local hobbyist that can pick up a phone and have him canned and very few think anything of it....

It is also interesting that certain guys here were very aware of this yet all you "defenders of what is right or wrong" are so totally clueless..... It goes to show how out of touch with the community most of you are.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #193
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Whispers: A couple of ladies are meeting to discuss this tomorrow.

Trees: No they are not, you are delusional and making shit up as you go along and is sickening this community.

Whispers: One of them supposedly has a lot to say. maybe we will get someone to step forward.

Trees: One of THEM? Bullshit. Suggesting a group or movement that exists only in your sick mind. Maybe "WE will get someone to step forward" ? Who the fuck is WE, Whispers. Some imaginary committee you formed in your sick mind? Enough, now you are being a prick and digging yourself deeper into a sink hole of your own creation.

Whispers: It is interesting that Trees can insinuate that there is some incredibly powerful local hobbyist that can pick up a phone and have him canned and very few think anything of it....

Trees: First - - Trees was NOT canned. Trees retired in a post in the Staff Forum and did so for a reason. Reasons have been stated accurately and as completely as Trees can and respect fellow mods and staff. Sorry if you are on the out. Perhaps your goal is to find out what was in that Staff thread, you pathetic man. What would make you just GO away? SECOND, YES there are a few hobbyists in Austin that are close personal friends with our owners. You are NOT one of them. Get over it. Can someone powerful make a call? Yes. Trees retired before the call came in with preexisting plans to move to NYC.

Whispers: It is also interesting that certain guys here were very aware of this yet all you "defenders of what is right or wrong" are so totally clueless..... It goes to show how out of touch with the community most of you are.

Trees: Whispers you just called most of the community clueless or delusional. Nice. Right. we are all "out of touch" and you are the only one who is in touch?

PLEASE get some help Whispers. Take a vacation. With or without therapy just go. What I learned about you, Sir is a whopper. RSO. If you decide to fan these flames, it will end more badly for you than Trees.

Thanks!

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #194
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I think we all deserve a break:
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #195
txslvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Whispers, you claim to have the DL on all of this....post it!
Trees, I am not taking sides! You have every right to responde! The third party post's are a bit annoying, but if you both feel better...than so be it! It's just that this has gone on long enough! I am sure that I speak for the few when I say, enough is enough! This whole thread has gotten tired!

It's time to resolve this!

ECCIE is a wonderful site! ThEse things can make it # 2!

Not something any of us wants...most of all the owners! Are they watching!?!?!?!?

DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one likes that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am calling in the KGB to settle it all!....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.!
txslvr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women