Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2020, 01:04 PM   #181
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=bambino;1062134348]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Try telling that to the Steinles. Zarate was deported 5 times but was protected by San Francisco’s sanctuary laws.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoo...f_Kate_Steinle

You try again.
Again that has absolutely NOTHING to do with open borders.

I went to Europe last year. Went through immigration in Germany. Flew on to Denmark and entered the country without having to go through further immigration gates. I could travel anywhere within the EU the same way. THAT is open borders.

Zarate did not move freely between Mexico and the U.S. If you want to discuss Sanctuary Cities, that is a totally different subject than open borders.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 01:09 PM   #182
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
the AOC's in the party have no number in mind. They refuse to put a number to how many can come and stay.
That's the MO of the left - no limits!!

Just like how they drone on about making the rich pay their "fair share" of taxes. They will never tell you exactly what percentage of income would constitute paying one's "fair share"! You can't pin the jackasses down - is it 50%? 75%? 100%?

Fuckers won't say - because they never want to stop soaking and hating the rich! The social justice agenda can never be satisfied!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 01:18 PM   #183
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=HedonistForever;10621346 23]
Quote:

But you are advocating just that. Free to come and go but mostly come and stay. You say we have plenty of room for more which defies what most people who understand what over population can do. You say we have room for more and talked about how more refugees could be adsorbed but I think even you would agree, that number has a limit which is all I'm saying. You want to go back to the number that Obama allowed. I'd be willing to debate and compromise but unfortunately whether you want to accept as fact and you don't, that many people in the Democrat party and I believe that number is growing with the influence of the AOC's in the party, have no number in mind. They refuse to put a number to how many can come and stay. You refuse to believe that there are those who do want to remove any and all border controls.
This is hardly the first time you've made assumptions about how I feel about issues. I have never mentioned sanctuary cities. It is a totally different subject than open borders.

I have said Trump has drastically cut the number of legal refugees to be allowed into the country. That is fact. I do agree that there has to be a limit on that number. I think Trump's number is far too low.

I have not seen any refugee number proposed by Biden, AOC, or anyone else in the Democratic hierarchy. If you have any RELIABLE source that says the number of refugees being proposed by Democrats to be obscenely high, please cite it.

And yes, I don't think there is anyone with power in the Democratic party who want to remove any and all border controls. Again, if you can prove me wrong by citing a RELIABLE source stating otherwise, please do so.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 01:22 PM   #184
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I went to Europe last year. Went through immigration in Germany. Flew on to Denmark and entered the country without having to go through further immigration gates. I could travel anywhere within the EU the same way. THAT is open borders.
So what? What's your point? I don't go through immigration when I travel to Ohio or Indiana either. Are you suggesting we grant statehood to Canada and Mexico? Gee, that's a brilliant idea! (Sarcasm alert...)

The EU looks at us with penis envy. They'll never have a federal system like ours (assuming the radical left in this country doesn't blow up our 244-year experiment, as they seem hell-bent on doing).

Even the EU's limited Schengen area is already breaking down under the strain of letting in too many unskilled refugees and terrorists from the Middle East and Africa. Look at Greece. Or Italy. Or Hungary. You do know open borders were a big driver behind Brexit, right?

If there is a lesson for us in the EU's failures, it's that we need to tighten our border controls, not loosen them.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:37 PM   #185
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So what? What's your point? I don't go through immigration when I travel to Ohio or Indiana either.

Pfft.. Steeler Nation.... you should be deported as soon as you try to cross into Youngstown
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 01:51 PM   #186
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
..... entered the country without having to go through further immigration gates. ...
Quote:
So what? What's your point?
LL ... got to watch Speedo's "slight of keyboard"!

This is what is meant by "open borders" .... IN THE U.S.

No fencing, no walls, and no ICE.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 02:17 PM   #187
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Remember nothing in life is FREE! Somebody has to pay for it!!! A lot businesses &
People move to Texas from NY & California because they are tired of being taxed
to death!!!
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 02:45 PM   #188
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Pfft.. Steeler Nation.... you should be deported as soon as you try to cross into Youngstown
No worries, it's a Black & Gold sanctuary city. Surely you don't think they root for the Dawgs?
Old 07-22-2020, 03:13 PM   #189
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No worries, it's a Black & Gold sanctuary city. Surely you don't think they root for the Dawgs?

I'm just sayin....

How many cities-- can go 0-16... and still have 5000 people show up for their post season parade... with a foot of snow on the ground.

When you live in Ohio-- you get used to losing
Old 07-22-2020, 03:54 PM   #190
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1062134702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

This is hardly the first time you've made assumptions about how I feel about issues.

And you have never made assumptions about how I feel on issues? Come on, man as Joe Biden is found of saying.

I have never mentioned sanctuary cities.

Neither did I.

It is a totally different subject than open borders.

Slightly different

I have said Trump has drastically cut the number of legal refugees to be allowed into the country. That is fact. I do agree that there has to be a limit on that number. I think Trump's number is far too low.

Not that big an issue for me. More concerned about illegal entries than refugees from places other than Mexico and Central America where they can walk in. Taking in people that helped our soldiers in Ira and Afghanistan, yep. Taking in some groups of persecuted people like Jews from Europe from Nazi Germany, yep, on board for that too.

I have not seen any refugee number proposed by Biden, AOC, or anyone else in the Democratic hierarchy. If you have any RELIABLE source that says the number of refugees being proposed by Democrats to be obscenely high, please cite it.

Haven't see it yet but I'm sure a number will be forth coming. Whether insanely high, we'll have to wait and see.

And yes, I don't think there is anyone with power in the Democratic party who want to remove any and all border controls. Again, if you can prove me wrong by citing a RELIABLE source stating otherwise, please do so.

Let me guess, any source I did provide, wouldn't be reliable so I think I'll skip that one.

My argument is more about millions of illegals crossing with no border controls not thousands of refugees mandated by law.

Anyone with power. Now that's an interesting caveat. My concern is the Democrats getting that power in the next election. If Dem's win the White House, keep the House and get 51 seats in the Senate, their power just might change. Shumer was asked the other day, if the Dems take back the Senate with 51 votes, will they vote for the nuclear option and say all legislation only needs 51 votes to pass. His answer "nothing is off the table".

So the power they have now just might be very different than the power they might have. That's what I'm concerned about.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 04:01 PM   #191
oeb11
Valued Poster

The DPST's will then pack the SC with radical leftist Judges - and secure themselves as the only Party in America as far as the future goes.

They are planning to kill representative democracy - and install a Marxist One party nation.

Civil War is coming!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 06:03 PM   #192
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I’ve been to Youngstown more times than I can remember. It really turned into a shit hole. The suburban areas in the last 15yrs are pretty nice. The Poland area in particular. But the old timers in Youngstown are like the old timers in Pgh. Tough, but good people. BTW, half are Steelers fans, half Browns fans. They seem to coexist over the years with no problems. Go figure.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 06:28 PM   #193
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Youngstown has just been rocked hard over and over from bleeding manufacturing jobs. The whole Youngstown area is the biggest reason why Ohio has had a net job loss in the past 3 years.
Old 07-22-2020, 06:39 PM   #194
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Youngstown has just been rocked hard over and over from bleeding manufacturing jobs. The whole Youngstown area is the biggest reason why Ohio has had a net job loss in the past 3 years.
Actually, fracking has helped. Especially in Eastern Ohio. Places like Steubenville and Youngstown. Not in Columbus and Cincinnati. Time will tell.

One of my favorite tunes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=thu8DWsirJo

Chrissy Hynde is from Akron Ohio. She knew. This is the bumper line for Rush Limbaugh.

Great bass line

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...sie-hynde/amp/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 06:46 PM   #195
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Actually, fracking has helped. Especially in Eastern Ohio. Places like Steubenville and Youngstown. Not in Columbus and Cincinnati. Time will tell.

One of my favorite tunes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=thu8DWsirJo

Great bass line

Yup. Love me some Chrissie Hynde

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women