Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #181
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
where is that "permission" from Chica to post that pm? oh .. he's not interested? i wonder why?

keep my jail break thread alive. it only enhances the legend of the Outlaw Waco Kid!! at your expense of course!!!
You think because Chica is MIA you can kite you bag of lies.
I spoke with Gman and he said I could not post it. He then noted the rules and your comments clearly state the fact of the matter. So If you think you can get out of being a chicken shit liar that easy, too bad. You are a baby and a liar.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:00 AM   #182
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You don't know anything about me, you yellow bellied coward.
You know the rules on name calling. Since you know my nationalty, that is racist in my opinion so I am gonna RTM you. LOL!
Old 05-01-2017, 11:43 AM   #183
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You think because Chica is MIA you can kite you bag of lies.
I spoke with Gman and he said I could not post it. He then noted the rules and your comments clearly state the fact of the matter. So If you think you can get out of being a chicken shit liar that easy, too bad. You are a baby and a liar.

lol u were the idiot who wanted to post a pm. u should know better. so all u got is that i forget i rtm'd you? months ago? what a loser. get a life.

the rtm Chica posted stood as edited by DED. so who misused the rtm feature? me or you? bahhaaa

not me putz pockets. don't go through life like such an angry bird.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:56 PM   #184
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol u were the idiot who wanted to post a pm. u should know better. so all u got is that i forget i rtm'd you? months ago? what a loser. get a life.

the rtm Chica posted stood as edited by DED. so who misused the rtm feature? me or you? bahhaaa

not me putz pockets. don't go through life like such an angry bird.

LOL! At the end of the day. You "forgot" the one and only time you ever sent a RTM and stated that you had never sent one. Not gonna happen even with a dipshit like you. Then you were so obsessed with covering up your shit you forgot about Chica calling you out. Then you thought I did not know about it and told another big fucking lie. So now because I can not share a PM you think you won? Actually I think you are hoping I will get pissed and post it anyway. I am not that dumb. Or that easy to piss off. You keep on with your bullshit lies all you want. The fact is you sent a RTM and DED edited it. I did not get points because I did not break the rule.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #185
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
LOL! At the end of the day. You "forgot" the one and only time you ever sent a RTM and stated that you had never sent one. Not gonna happen even with a dipshit like you. Then you were so obsessed with covering up your shit you forgot about Chica calling you out. Then you thought I did not know about it and told another big fucking lie. So now because I can not share a PM you think you won? Actually I think you are hoping I will get pissed and post it anyway. I am not that dumb. Or that easy to piss off. You keep on with your bullshit lies all you want. The fact is you sent a RTM and DED edited it. I did not get points because I did not break the rule.
it's not the only time i used the rtm button, dummy. it's the only time i used it in reference to you. you are really stupid aren't you? i never said i hadn't rtm'd posts. so i didn't remember it from how long ago? it obviously stuck in yer butt like a thorn. the only reason you knew is because i told CC he could post one of mine, and it happened to be your post. i hadn't bothered to read that thread in a while. so i hadn't seen it until you got your shorts in a bunch about it.

Chica Chaser didn't call me out, u loser. he might not have agreed with it, but he called it semi-legit. if you want to say that's calling me out then go ahead idiot. there isn't one rtm i ever made of the 4 to 5 times i did that was complete bs. unlike many others here. i don't keep a list of rtm'd posts, you idiot. do you? probably since you got your butt so hurt over it. in fact, i'd like to see one of yours and see what it was about. now wouldn't that be potentially embarrassing? to you!! but then again, embarrassing yourself seems to be your only contribution here, isn't it?

i don't care what you do with that pm. why don't you print it out and frame it and put it on the wall of your crib? bahahaha or you could wipe yer ass with it. your choice.

so what you didn't get points? most times posters don't. i've had a few of my posts edited and got no points either. so you are not getting any special treatment so don't try to act like it.

you must really be an emotionally fragile little person to be so but hurt over this. get a life and try to grow up.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #186
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You know the rules on name calling. Since you know my nationalty, that is racist in my opinion so I am gonna RTM you. LOL!
What is this nationality of which you suppose I know?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:48 PM   #187
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
clearly you know he's really a yellow bellied cocksucker ... er ... sapsucker

bahahaaaa
Old 05-01-2017, 05:53 PM   #188
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
it's not the only time i used the rtm button, dummy. it's the only time i used it in reference to you. you are really stupid aren't you? i never said i hadn't rtm'd posts. so i didn't remember it from how long ago? it obviously stuck in yer butt like a thorn. the only reason you knew is because i told CC he could post one of mine, and it happened to be your post. i hadn't bothered to read that thread in a while. so i hadn't seen it until you got your shorts in a bunch about it.

Chica Chaser didn't call me out, u loser. he might not have agreed with it, but he called it semi-legit. if you want to say that's calling me out then go ahead idiot. there isn't one rtm i ever made of the 4 to 5 times i did that was complete bs. unlike many others here. i don't keep a list of rtm'd posts, you idiot. do you? probably since you got your butt so hurt over it. in fact, i'd like to see one of yours and see what it was about. now wouldn't that be potentially embarrassing? to you!! but then again, embarrassing yourself seems to be your only contribution here, isn't it?

i don't care what you do with that pm. why don't you print it out and frame it and put it on the wall of your crib? bahahaha or you could wipe yer ass with it. your choice.

so what you didn't get points? most times posters don't. i've had a few of my posts edited and got no points either. so you are not getting any special treatment so don't try to act like it.

you must really be an emotionally fragile little person to be so but hurt over this. get a life and try to grow up.
You really are an idiot. You change your story every five minutes. You and Chica were not discussing me. He just picked me as an example of your lying bullshit. Now you have went from never sending a RTM to just this once and now its 4 or 5? You look like a fucking lying idiot now. Give me a break. You can try to spin this any way you want but the bottom line is I said fuck you for sending a RTM. You denied sending it and had already told Chica you had never sent one. Then you said you forgot and now you admit to 4 or 5. What a fucking clown.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:06 PM   #189
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
clearly you know he's really a yellow bellied cocksucker ... er ... sapsucker

bahahaaaa
There goes your memory thing again. If you recall it was DSK and you doing all the sucking. And I don't know if your bellies were yellow so much as covered with stretch marks. What a horrible thing to see. Me and Sistine hauled ass when we saw it was a stag party. You fuckers always trying to trick us hetero's

Not sure what kind of a bird Wacko is. I know he gets up in the morning and crows- ANYCOCKELDOO!
Old 05-01-2017, 06:41 PM   #190
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
You really are an idiot. You change your story every five minutes. You and Chica were not discussing me. He just picked me as an example of your lying bullshit. Now you have went from never sending a RTM to just this once and now its 4 or 5? You look like a fucking lying idiot now. Give me a break. You can try to spin this any way you want but the bottom line is I said fuck you for sending a RTM. You denied sending it and had already told Chica you had never sent one. Then you said you forgot and now you admit to 4 or 5. What a fucking clown.

poor little putz pockets. the truth contradicts you, yet you cannot comprehend it can you?

do i have to re post the truth so you can read it and weep? again?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
If I recall the only person to RTM me was Wacko himself. I didn't get any points but you know what they say . "Live by the sword, die by the sword" Fuck him.
By the way, this is not a democracy so fuck the petition too!

Quote:
how would u know, fuckhead? rtm's are anonymous or didn't you know that? u dim bulb in the light bulb factory!

there is no way u would ever know if me or anyone else rtm'd u. and if they did ..u deserved it !
actually .. i never said i didn't rtm you .. just that unless Chica Chaser posted it .. you would never know. so Chica Chaser did post it ... i told him to ..

You wanna bet on that? But it was a semi-legit one at least.

yet you claim this is some sort of smack down? a call out? not hardly ..

Quote:
The_Waco_Kid has reported a post.

Reason: Quote:
use of racist term against forum rules
Forum: The Political Forum
Assigned Moderators: N/A <=
notice this ... Chica was not the mod at the time. mod of the day. which meant if fell to DED.

Posted by: MT Pockets
Original Content: Quote:
Sistine, Those videos make it worth listening to these Staff Edit. You made my day Brother!

Chica Chaser also said this .,..

That was the only one from the PF

and so it was!

now .. let's hear from Chica Chaser .. again .. shall we???

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
go ahead. i know i only have two, maybe 3 total lifetime on this board. all should be legit.

the real culprits know who they are, and i ain't one of them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
One ever. And was mostly legit. During the time all the racist fucks had to ruin that part for everyone.

Its hard to wade thru all the football shit you have in there. LOL!

he went from semi-legit to mostly legit .. are you losing traction on the slippery slope yet pockets?

and i do love my college football don't i? feel free to post in the college football thread next fall just remember where it is .. hint: it ain't in the wild wild west.

so .... pockets ... had enough of the truth?? i never said i didn't rtm you .. just that you wouldn't have known except Chica made an exception in this forum.
and i told him to post.
at worst he called it semi-legit .. then mostly legit. DED thought it was legit. any further questions you butt hurt homo?

least i can do is play you a song .. i mean .. this is my jail break thread isn't it?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfLV_hSj_uE

bahahaaaa
Old 05-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #191
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
[B]poor little putz pockets. the truth contradicts you, yet you cannot comprehend it can you?
]
Your Epic novel of a reply is just fodder to cover up you are a self-righteous homophobe.
You implied you had never sent a RTM and was caught. It does not matter if Chica was Mod or not. He could not have posted your RTM in the public unless it was a bogus one. That fact alone proves my point. Then all your other holier–than–thou bullshit confirms what a clown you are. Then when you know it is over for you. Here comes all the name calling and dumbass videos. WTF you trying to send me a Mix-tape?
Just act like a descent human for once. There are several of you ( or not) on here than always come up with cute little nicknames for people with whom you disagree with like a bunch of school boys. Then again with your one non confirm-able review, You may be a small child.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:57 AM   #192
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Your Epic novel of a reply is just fodder to cover up you are a self-righteous homophobe.
You implied you had never sent a RTM and was caught. It does not matter if Chica was Mod or not. He could not have posted your RTM in the public unless it was a bogus one. That fact alone proves my point. Then all your other holier–than–thou bullshit confirms what a clown you are. Then when you know it is over for you. Here comes all the name calling and dumbass videos. WTF you trying to send me a Mix-tape?
Just act like a descent human for once. There are several of you ( or not) on here than always come up with cute little nicknames for people with whom you disagree with like a bunch of school boys. Then again with your one non confirm-able review, You may be a small child.

i think you are lucky DickEmDown has a sense of humor that you think his edit of your post was bogus.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:39 AM   #193
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
i think you are lucky DickEmDown has a sense of humor that you think his edit of your post was bogus.
And if he did not, what would he do? Why don't you ask him for a favor and give me some points or ban me?

What is funny is every time you quote what was said it seems to change a little bit. Along with how many times you have sent a RTM
Old 05-02-2017, 11:00 AM   #194
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
And if he did not, what would he do? Why don't you ask him for a favor and give me some points or ban me?

What is funny is every time you quote what was said it seems to change a little bit. Along with how many times you have sent a RTM
a few times. what's it matter putz pockets? want me to send you a note next time i do? poor little angry pockets .. u miss sissy chimp? maybe he'll touch your no-no parts in that special way for you? u can write a review of it.

bahhaaaa
Old 05-02-2017, 01:32 PM   #195
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
a few times. what's it matter putz pockets? want me to send you a note next time i do? poor little angry pockets .. u miss sissy chimp? maybe he'll touch your no-no parts in that special way for you? u can write a review of it.

bahhaaaa
Lets see. First it was never, then once, then 3 or 4, then 4 or 5 and now a few.
I don't give a shit how many times you have done it. I have done it myself and have no idea how many times. I know more than once and less than 50. But I am not the one lying about it. Answer this. What is it that you think Sistine and I have in common over all the other posters you could pair me with?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women