Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2015, 08:02 PM   #181
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
How do you get the provider to drink that many before a session?
never have to dy/o, most ladies seem so happy to see me they're always sayin' 'damn I need a drink/shot/hit/toke/line/snort ... ' or something like that. I assume it's to calm down so they don't strain a pussy muscle.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:15 PM   #182
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Well said Kendall
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 09:52 PM   #183
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
What in the fuck is that smell?

Oh... nevermind, it's just this thread.

I can't believe it's come to this point in the hobby. It feels like it's fixing to become an advertised menu item for some ladies.

I can understand a lady and special guy or two who have had a long time arrangement sliding on the "rules" occasionally. It doesn't really bother me thinking of it like that. I wouldn't want to be part of it, but I can understand it.

But the whole putting it on the menu and letting everybody who knocks on the door repeatedly pump a load in just grosses me the fuck out. Yall have fun with that. And all yall fuckers who want to diddle around in a pussy knowing it's just been jizzed in over and over recently by multiple other guys are just not in your right mind.

+1
anita is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:40 AM   #184
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
Since WE is obvi the only professional here with six years of training he will be able to tell you with 99.999999999% assurance that unfortunately, there is not a medication available to make your penis bigger.
Since you feel like answering for me- there's plenty of medications that can help burn away some cellulite- do you want me to give you the names of those meds or do you want to play doctor/pharmacist and do a google search? Also, While you are at it-search for drugs that will fight yeast infections/UTI's and STD's because at your pace they might become very useful for you to know- throw subtle jabs at me and be prepared for the counter punch.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:27 AM   #185
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Since you feel like answering for me- there's plenty of medications that can help burn away some cellulite- do you want me to give you the names of those meds or do you want to play doctor/pharmacist and do a google search? Also, While you are at it-search for drugs that will fight yeast infections/UTI's and STD's because at your pace they might become very useful for you to know- throw subtle jabs at me and be prepared for the counter punch.

I find it highly amusing and a little sad that you have not considered that I may have an equivalent amount of schooling and experience as you. Arrogant much?

I'm here because I love sex but don't want to give it away for free, what's your excuse?
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:47 AM   #186
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
That's all besides the point Herpes is far more contagious than HIV and is transmitted easier through unsafe oral sex than HIV is passed through BBFS. In one of the studies above, Herpes was shown to be transmitted more easily with oral sex than vaginal.

I don't see how hobbyists and providers can justify having put their Herpes infested crotch or face on someone (or vice versa) without protection then claim they're morally superior for using condoms during sex when BBBJ, DATY, CIM, and COF are all risky activities. At the same time they claim people who engage in BBFS are going to get Herpes. That logic is completely nonsensical. Herpes isn't a disease that needs to get into your blood stream, it's passed by skin to skin contact. Cells with receptors that accept Herpes are in abundance in your mouth. If you're truly concerned about herpes, stop engaging in Oral Sex, or start using dental dams. Anything else is just magical thinking.

Again, the number of prescriptions you fill is irrelevant unless you know how each of those people contracted Herpes. Besides, I don't doubt milfy2002 works in a pharmacy. Most people don't know anything about anything, it's easy to spot when someone is speaking from experience.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:57 AM   #187
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
I'm here because I love sex but don't want to give it away for free.
Isn't that why we're all here?

Its hilarious how defensive you are over offering BBFS. Now its to the point of you claiming you're a PhD.

Hookers.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:01 AM   #188
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Isn't that why we're all here?

Its hilarious how defensive you are over offering BBFS. Now its to the point of you claiming you're a PhD.

Hookers.
A PhD is a researcher and/or college professor, it's more academic in nature. You can have a PhD in Physics or Chemistry for example. An MD is in the medical field. If you're going going to be catty at least get the doctorate you're using while throwing shade correct.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:11 AM   #189
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
PhD? She said equivalent to a pharmacist.
I know 2 and they only have bachelors.
Other louder hookers
The only reason to get a PhD is to teach or to do research. For a pharmacist in a retail environment, getting a PhD in pharmacy is a complete waste of time and money.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:39 AM   #190
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You people are fucking stupid. You have to earn a Doctor of Pharmacy to be a pharmacist.

No wonder you can't wrap your brains around the dangers of barebacking every hooker and john you trip over.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:57 AM   #191
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
You people are fucking stupid. You have to earn a Doctor of Pharmacy to be a pharmacist.

No wonder you can't wrap your brains around the dangers of barebacking every hooker and john you trip over.
You seem to use dictionary.com quite often...
Try these two...

PharmD
PhD
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:01 AM   #192
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

The two sides (pro and con BB) will never agree... Why don't we all just agree to disagree? All that does is create wars....

Make love not war

Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:04 AM   #193
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's a PharmD not a PhD.

Are you really a nurse??? or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express once?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
You seem to use dictionary.com quite often...
Try these two...

PharmD
PhD
PharmD is considered a doctorate degree, just like a PhD. She said "equivalent" education hence the PhD reference. Anything else?

Not sure why you're even posting in Dallas, Alyssa, since you've made it your mission in every other city forum to badmouth the men and women in Texas. It wasn't that long ago you were in Vegas saying that everyone in Texas barebacks and it made for a really terrible time during your brief stay here. And yet here you are...again.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...94&postcount=4
Old 09-15-2015, 10:31 AM   #194
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

:facepalm:

This thread should be renamed the upside to Dawainism.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:50 PM   #195
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Might want to check into that, PharmD is 4 years and PhD represents 8 to 10 years.
You might want to check it yourself as well- you can't graduate High School and go directly into Pharmacy School- you have to complete minimum 2 years of pre-req courses- so the earliest anyone is going to become a pharmacist is 6 years- 2 years of pre-pharm courses + 4 years of pharmacy school=6 years.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women