Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #181
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

It's not like AA guys walk around thinking, "Well, since I'm black I gotta be wild and crazy, rough with the women, be a thug, talk ghetto, etc."

First of all, these kind of BM typically don't hobby. P4P is something they consider beneath them. The closest they get to this is being a pimp, which many of these 'No AA' girls have 'managing' them. So when you support and condone 'NO AA', you're supporting and condoning BM pimping young, white girls in many cases.

How's THAT for irony? But go ahead, keep on ripping Rambro Creed. It's the path of least resistance.

To those who say it's about attraction, come on, dude. Do you think they're attacted to old, fat, smelly, hairy men who AREN'T black?

If you do,

"Oh, you're fat, hairy, nasty, stank, old, and ugly...but you're not black, so come on in"

Old 08-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #182
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Rambro, you're rambling.

How about answering the question? I've ask you several questions throughout this thread and you have ignored each one. Is that becuase if you answer it will shoot your entire bitch fest to hell?
Old 08-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #183
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Why would you not want to see her? Is it because you don't think she is hot? If this is the reason then why is your reason more important than others on who to see and who not to see?

Is it because she won't she blacks and therfore you wouldn't want to see her? If this is the case why don't you drop your holier than thou attitude and move on to those providers that will see you?
My ol' pal, Budman!!! Good to see ya again.

I'd love to stay, but I've got to get back to work....delivering pizzas. Gotta save up to see my favorite providers...you know, the ones without a policy.

Have a nice day.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #184
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

I've actually made a couple trips to San Antone, and tried to see the lovely Pepper each time, but never even got a response from her.

Guess now we know why.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #185
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzeluver10 View Post
What I find interesting is that I haven't seen a response from any providers here that don't see aa men. I would think that maybe they would give there 2 cents or at least share whatever bad experience they had. Or perhaps they would rather not receive harsh criticism for it.
They have before. I think in one thread about this same subject started about a month ago. It made no difference. No explanation will help since no one will change their mind either way on this subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
I don't think that's true. I responded and I don't think my policy is bullshit. I still wont see aa without references. I mentioned why earlier in this discussion. It's bullshit for you to think this is a normal business, when it is not. We are alone and if we don't feel safe around certain people, then we don't have to see them. Period. No big deal, just move on to someone else if you don't like it. That's the beauty of this "business," you have soooo many girls to choose from.
Quick lets kick Pepper of of ECCIE!!! Haha. Just kidding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
To pretend scum only comes in one demographic is assinine, and seriously naive. Do you see any other race of men without references?

Y'all talk all this shit about 'get over it', but if it was reversed OR APPLIED TO YOU, you'd be doing the same thing. Just like women fighting for decades to have the right to vote. I'm sure there were MEN back then thinking, "To hell with them voting. They're only women. What do they know about voting?"

I wonder how many times THEY were told to get over it.
Dude seriously chill man. Comparing the right to vote to getting to have sex with a hooker? Show me the percentage of NBA providers in SA that affects your hobbying so much to compare it to not having the right to vote. Should racist comments be condoned? No. Actually if anyone took the time to read the guidelines you would find that these comments are already not permitted by guideline #2 and #3. So the provider's "security risk" comment should have been removed or would have been removed if someone would just click the report post button and put as a reason "Violates Guideline #2." Providers will continue to have limitations on who they see or who they don't see. I prefer that it be posted. I think there are more providers that have a "no men under 35" policy. I fall under that category. It's also painting a broad group of guys with one brush. But you know what, I don't get all bent out of shape about it. It has been discussed previously and the reasons are always security, shorting providers, not knowing how to respect a woman, etc about why the policy. Is that true about all guys under 35? No. I think most providers that have seen will say i'm actually a very cool hobbyist to hang with. And most guys will try the same "get over it" argument for anyone that complains about it. It was funny because a provider actually did reverse it on them since she placed a "no over 40" men age restriction. All guys got really annoyed and passive aggressive about the provider. But you know, either way, i've been hobbying for several years and i just ignore the providers that say younger guys are this or that and move on. Plenty of other providers out there to take my money.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #186
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Rambro, you're rambling.

How about answering the question? I've ask you several questions throughout this thread and you have ignored each one. Is that becuase if you answer it will shoot your entire bitch fest to hell?
That's a good question. He's done it before. In the other thread where he was really advocating bring a law suit against a provider. I think he actually brought up in this thread again for a sec or two. In that thread I addressed his "whether a provider could be sued for discrimination" question and he ignored my response which basically shut that argument down. He just kept arguing the same thing over and over again.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #187
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So, when a white, Asian, or other guy do you wrong in any capacity, do you feel equally as wronged compared to a black guy doing it? More? Less?

To pretend scum only comes in one demographic is assinine, and seriously naive. Do you see any other race of men without references?
I have seen others without refs in the past. I never said they were not capable of doing something, it just has not happened to me. What did happen to me once when I was working at a strip club in Austin: I went up to a couple of guys to say hello and they said, "Sorry, we are waiting for a white girl." Guess what I did? I went to the next table. I didn't care because I'd rather sit with someone who wants me there then someone who feels sorry for me because it looked like I wanted to hang out with them. Really, it wasn't difficult to move to the next table and I had a lot of fun with someone who wanted me around

@Chuck
Old 08-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #188
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've actually made a couple trips to San Antone, and tried to see the lovely Pepper each time, but never even got a response from her.

Guess now we know why.
Dude I didn't know you were black. I never knew who you were till this post lol

And I do have aa friends who are easy going and nice, I dont know after this what you would be like in a session, maybe you would lecture me on who I should and should not see lol
Old 08-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #189
promdate
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

Pep, what dumbass would pass on being with you & your sparkling personality is beyond me!! this thread is an exercise in futility...everyone is entrenched in their own little world without any sign of letting up!--like a congressional piss-off! BUT to even hint that Ms. springfield is in someway or somehow a bigot or prejudiced is absolutely absurd & offensive!! she is a wonderful provider who is also an independent businesswoman who must run her affairs by herself! having known the young lady for a 2+ years, her decisions have been always based on what is right for her,her comfort, & her business regardless of color or age! this something that i can verify as an absolute truth with her from my own personal experiences with her!! mr creed you may have some validity to your arguments, that's for everyone to determine on their own, & pepper surely doesn't need me to defend her BUT your generalization on her not seeing you is exactly the type of point you blasted others about! if it's wrong for others to use gross generalizations then it's wrong for you to paint pepper with that pernicious brush!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #190
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, Promdate
Old 08-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #191
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hey Pepper, That was one of the points I was trying to make to him earlier. I'm sure there are a lot more women that wont see him now because of his rants.

I had my doubts about getting involved in this thread and now I wish I had stuck to it and ignored it. He does not seem like a bad person or anything, he just wont listen to reason or answer questions put forth to him.

Im done with this one folks, enjoy beating your head against the wall!!
Old 08-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #192
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Lol @ repeatedly implying that more and more women don't want to see me.

Tell you what, Bubba. Look at all my reviews, contact the ladies I've reviewed (I can also give you another dozen that I haven't reviewed on eccie), ask them how I treated them.

Trying to put thoughts into the minds of women about me when you don't know me says a lot about YOUR character....or lack thereof.

"Hey, ladies. I don't want you to like Rambro. Please don't like him. It'll make me sad if you do."

Again, ask the ladies I've seen how I am and how I treated them.

When you find a disgruntled one, let me know.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #193
deagogarcia
Gaining Momentum

..No one is more holier than the other. Whether the one who brags that they don't get offended, and do or don't make a big deal and cry for sympathy attention; or the one who brags that they do get offended, and do or don't just do it for sympathy attention.
To each his own, meaning, as to each provider their own, also to each different personality their own.
Just like a provider may not be a bad person or a dumb person and choose not to listen to Rambo on certain things pertaining to their beliefs like if they have a preference of not seeing certain people,.... as so, Rambo isn't necessarily a bad person or a dumb person, or a wannabe holier person, or an attention whore just because he chooses not to see things from other peoples' point of views; because no one here is God in heaven.
There's ways to go about things without the intention of just becoming an attention/sympathy whore. Everyone's been through crap in their lives, honestly everyone needs a little tlc or some sympathy lol...just not that much maybe. Yet, different folks, different strokes, if you don't need anything, never complain, never cry...good for you, and Also good for the person Opposite, if it's what they believe in.
Since there might not be a winner to this argument, back to the basics says, to just treat others how you would want to be treated.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #194
Puzzeluver210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Rambro, from one aa man to another just F*@king let it go. There's nothing you can say or do to change a damn thing. I don't like it either man, just roll on, get over it, I'm over it. I started a thread like this last year, and did it change anything, no in fact it got worse, oh well! I've seen AA providers posting ads saying they won't see black men, you wanna call them racist too.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #195
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

'Letting it go' means a continuous barrage of 'No AA' ads, now and into the future. At some point this shit needs to stop. I'm not going to 'let it go'. Don't tell me I'm 'unseeable' because I'm black, when any guy of any other race can turn right around and do the same shit to a provider that black men get dragged through the mud for. It's bullshit, and you and all these others know it.

'Letting it go' will only allow it to get worse. What happens when HALF the ads say 'No AA', and just AA and not any other demographic? More than half? At this pace it's going to get worse.

You want me to quit? Then quit fucking condoning this blatant form of racism.

I'll quit when they quit, and I have lots of stamina!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women