Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2016, 08:12 PM   #181
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This^

and don't post when drunk.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:23 PM   #182
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbykirby View Post
best way to avoid a ban is to just not post here too much. I find myself using this site more for refining my BP searches. Every month some fresh booty pops up there & I have to scan to see if its legit.
That's a good use for the site. You can post frequently just watch what you say.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:34 PM   #183
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
This^

and don't post when drunk.
Grrrr
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:01 PM   #184
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Dorthy you are the exception ... post some taint ..
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #185
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Dorthy you are the exception ... post some taint ..
Lol no I will post taint when you post your dangling death
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:04 PM   #186
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Grrrr
I was referring to Kirby's "dusty negroe" thread.
Of course, your BAN last year came to mind also...
What was that? A 12hour BAN?
A cooling off, sober up moment?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1057589744
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:05 AM   #187
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
I was referring to Kirby's "dusty negroe" thread.
Of course, your BAN last year came to mind also...
What was that? A 12hour BAN?
A cooling off, sober up moment?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1057589744

I never got banned for that. & I still post when drunk. Even when I made that thread I wasn't an active poster.I averaged like 3 or 4 a day. There's not much here to talk about on this site other than finding chicks.I watch more reruns of Batman beyond on my PC in a week than I post here. I'm drunk now lol.
kirbykirby is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:14 AM   #188
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
That's a good use for the site. You can post frequently just watch what you say.
Yep, Not a diss to Eccie chicks but there is little variety here for high prices. I pay well for a womans time but I'm not dishing out 250 for an hour with a 30 + chick with a heavy screening process that usually takes days to set up & is never guarantee.Bp chicks at least get back to ya in the same night or don't. I have dished out 250 + for a bp chick that came to my place & really put down & her price was 160.Eccie has been a great help in screening out legit bp girls.
Old 03-01-2016, 09:07 AM   #189
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Yep, Not a diss to Eccie chicks but there is little variety here for high prices. I pay well for a womans time but I'm not dishing out 250 for an hour with a 30 + chick with a heavy screening process that usually takes days to set up & is never guarantee.Bp chicks at least get back to ya in the same night or don't. I have dished out 250 + for a bp chick that came to my place & really put down & her price was 160.Eccie has been a great help in screening out legit bp girls.
BP whores will almost guarantee poor IOP skills, NCNS, severe attitude problems, pimp drama, a bait and switch game, a high regard for quickies, grab and dash, or outright rob,,,Many Johns pay for service or at least a safeguard against the commonly recurring problems ^^^^ with the BP whores,,,if you were to carefully read the reviews on a daily basis, you will notice that a lot of the NO's are given to the BP whore,,,it's a rarity to find a BP whore that has consistently good reviews and the ones that do usually become a fixture in the eccie community. A top-selling BP whore is going to raise her prices once she realizes that she can leverage her review status.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:15 AM   #190
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

^TCM. How you doin' chick?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:06 PM   #191
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
BP whores will almost guarantee poor IOP skills, NCNS, severe attitude problems, pimp drama, a bait and switch game, a high regard for quickies, grab and dash, or outright rob,,,Many Johns pay for service or at least a safeguard against the commonly recurring problems ^^^^ with the BP whores,,,if you were to carefully read the reviews on a daily basis, you will notice that a lot of the NO's are given to the BP whore,,,it's a rarity to find a BP whore that has consistently good reviews and the ones that do usually become a fixture in the eccie community. A top-selling BP whore is going to raise her prices once she realizes that she can leverage her review status.
True, I'm not saying that doesn't happen. I've recently had a bait and switch & I had at least 4 NCNS. I've had clock watchers you name it. Yet, either the evening ends up costing me 0 or very little, not 250 + for heavy screens, 3 days of waiting & the possibility that she herself might not have good service either & you paid double what you would if you used bp. I screen pimps out with my out calls. If I see a chick pull up with a guy in the car she won't get a call back I usually give them my apt complex address with the wrong apt number. When they pull up I'll see them but they won't see my black ass scoping the area. Cash n dash? She needs to get naked with me before I give donations, & ask her if she has to get something out of her car before hand lol. Robbery, is a possibility in any trade so pack light & take precautions. I don't bring any more than the agreed donation & a dummy phone. If I get robbed They won't get much.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:57 PM   #192
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
True, I'm not saying that doesn't happen. I've recently had a bait and switch & I had at least 4 NCNS. I've had clock watchers you name it. Yet, either the evening ends up costing me 0 or very little, not 250 + for heavy screens, 3 days of waiting & the possibility that she herself might not have good service either & you paid double what you would if you used bp. I screen pimps out with my out calls. If I see a chick pull up with a guy in the car she won't get a call back I usually give them my apt complex address with the wrong apt number. When they pull up I'll see them but they won't see my black ass scoping the area. Cash n dash? She needs to get naked with me before I give donations, & ask her if she has to get something out of her car before hand lol. Robbery, is a possibility in any trade so pack light & take precautions. I don't bring any more than the agreed donation & a dummy phone. If I get robbed They won't get much.
You have the patience to work with a bait and switch whore and 4 NCNS, but you don't have the patience to go through screening with a well-known and well-respected whore that won't leave you hanging dry?,,,Either you are the only John who can easily spare real time to play Inspector Gadget or you are a chronic cheapo...All the negatives of BP whores can be put aside if you were to change your diet from cheap to reasonably affordable,,,$250 is the average rate for a reasonably safe whore,,,Anything less could mean bad experiences. Stop living the life of a losing gambler on wheels and be on the winning side of a guarantee.
Old 03-01-2016, 05:14 PM   #193
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
You have the patience to work with a bait and switch whore and 4 NCNS, but you don't have the patience to go through screening with a well-known and well-respected whore that won't leave you hanging dry?,,,Either you are the only John who can easily spare real time to play Inspector Gadget or you are a chronic cheapo...All the negatives of BP whores can be put aside if you were to change your diet from cheap to reasonably affordable,,,$250 is the average rate for a reasonably safe whore,,,Anything less could mean bad experiences. Stop living the life of a losing gambler on wheels and be on the winning side of a guarantee.
Yes I do have the patience. I walked into a bait n switch she wasn't the chick I saw & I walked out. My only loss was a buck 50 in gas because I don't do far incalls. As for NCNS I get those here alot more due to poor communication from the girls. They never respond in time & usually drop communication on the day we were scheduled to meet. Happened like 8 times here. They will leave you out to dry because the disire to be "safe" trumps all in the end. Eccie & BP are the same shit in a different toilet. Eccie is where bp whores go when either

1. They want to lower there chances of getting arrest or scammed
2. They think their snatch is worth twice what it actually is.

It's not about being cheap It's about getting your money worth. & when some basic looking Eccie chick is charging 250 for what a bp chick that look either the same or better is charging for 100 It's a no brainer.

There is no "guarantee" in this trade . Why the fuck would I be any less catuious with an Eccie chick? Gimme a break I'm not trusting any bitch who has 7 different dicks in her a day no matter what whore networking site she chooses to use. Inspector Gadget all day.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:50 AM   #194
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Yes I do have the patience. I walked into a bait n switch she wasn't the chick I saw & I walked out. My only loss was a buck 50 in gas because I don't do far incalls. As for NCNS I get those here alot more due to poor communication from the girls. They never respond in time & usually drop communication on the day we were scheduled to meet. Happened like 8 times here. They will leave you out to dry because the disire to be "safe" trumps all in the end. Eccie & BP are the same shit in a different toilet. Eccie is where bp whores go when either

1. They want to lower there chances of getting arrest or scammed
2. They think their snatch is worth twice what it actually is.

It's not about being cheap It's about getting your money worth. & when some basic looking Eccie chick is charging 250 for what a bp chick that look either the same or better is charging for 100 It's a no brainer.

There is no "guarantee" in this trade . Why the fuck would I be any less catuious with an Eccie chick? Gimme a break I'm not trusting any bitch who has 7 different dicks in her a day no matter what whore networking site she chooses to use. Inspector Gadget all day.
What you fail to understand is that the review system is there to let a John know if XYZ whore is all that,,,If she weren't, her reviews would easily reflect that,,,There are numerous whores who have started out in eccie but could not live up to the hype,,,The guarantee factor is relatively still in place in eccie but you have to be an online Inspector Gadget,,,The money and time that you lose by chasing after bad apples in your car evens out with the money spent on a bona fide A+ eccie whore,,,You are chasing the fable unicorn by thinking that the average BP whore will turn to your way,,,The average John has no time for that nor he has the stomach for that kind of risk taking. The hobby is about having fun and not about experiencing bad case scenarios.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:25 AM   #195
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^And your primary handle is?
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women