Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2015, 12:37 PM   #181
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
he hides behind a whore..........a banned one no less.
Not sure if you're a staff member, I thought you were. It's bad enough all the derogatory terms providers get called here by members.
And FWIW, this goes for any provider, not exclusively Trisha.
*New Edit - Adding the word fun
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:49 PM   #182
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
he hides behind a whore..........a banned one no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blthzr666 View Post
Not sure if you're a staff member, I thought you were. It's bad enough all the derogatory terms providers get called here by members. And FWIW, this goes for any provider, not exclusively Trisha
He is, prob not right but as have been proven here again and again it doesn't matter. And I guess if having fun is trashing people continually than Yep upset peeps set the bar at that, so let's have fun boys
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:53 PM   #183
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
then, didn't have the balls to say what he wanted to say
You keep saying that. What in the heck are you even talking about? Or are you just throwing shit up against a wall?

Quote:
I thought doove wanted to have fun in trisha's fun threAD........I have more rules binding me than all of you fucktards........you upset NYers never have been too sharp regarding the guidelines around here.......that is what assured me that this would be a fun thread when doove called me out......then, didn't have the balls to say what he wanted to say...........questions questions questions..........you bitches must thinck this is 20 questions......I am not here to answer dooves retarded questions......we already know he does not have it in him to do his own heavy lifting..........he hides behind a whore..........a banned one no less.
You sound a little......flustered.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 12:59 PM   #184
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You keep saying that. What in the heck are you even talking about? Or are you just throwing shit up against a wall?

You sound a little......flustered.

And the hijacking continues. Come on man, you all have been warned about this, take it to pm or start another thread. What fun is this, really? And you wonder why national mods are roaming our area, can't keep on topic and just dont care

I'm sure trish appreciates this but it just isn't fun anymore
Old 03-28-2015, 01:04 PM   #185
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
And the hijacking continues. Come on man, you all have been warned about this, take it to pm or start another thread. What fun is this, really? And you wonder why national mods are roaming our area, can't keep on topic and just dont care

I'm sure trish appreciates this but it just isn't fun anymore
This is the 185th post in this thread. I'm sure people know the direction it's taken.

If you keep clicking on it, then quit whining about it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:09 PM   #186
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
This is the 185th post in this thread. I'm sure people know the direction it's taken.

If you keep clicking on it, then quit whining about it.

Yeah completely off topic because of you!! Interesting, but whatever, guess your right, you and DH continue your dick measuring contest, I'm sure when all is said and done you will lose.

Can't wait to see as have fun with miss Trish
Old 03-28-2015, 02:00 PM   #187
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

R22 and b666 are not on the wheel. So, I wiil give a peek behind the curtain. This is a thread that is very general in nature because of the way it is worded. If the poster acknowledges he/she is having fun and it involves trisha in any way, it is on topic. If I was off topic, there are plenty of modtards willIng to bust me over it. You do not have to be having fun along with me.

When doove asks retarded questions about non-enforcement of ROS and ML issues, he is off topic. If I were to answer him, I would be off topic with him.

doove does have something he wants to say that is on topic. But, he wants me to do his heavy lifting for him. He is weak in that way. Instead, he will dance around the edges like an imputant fucktard.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:22 PM   #188
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
R22 and b666 are not on the wheel. So, I wiil give a peek behind the curtain. This is a thread that is very general in nature because of the way it is worded. If the poster acknowledges he/she is having fun and it involves trisha in any way, it is on topic. If I was off topic, there are plenty of modtards willIng to bust me over it. You do not have to be having fun along with me.

When doove asks retarded questions about non-enforcement of ROS and ML issues, he is off topic. If I were to answer him, I would be off topic with him.

doove does have something he wants to say that is on topic. But, he wants me to do his heavy lifting for him. He is weak in that way. Instead, he will dance around the edges like an imputant fucktard.
That's a great explanation DH, however you were hijacking a little bit as well during some of the arguements with him, I will not get into a debate with this over you as its not worth the "arguements" or discussion that might come after, so I'll just let you and Doove enjoy what ever your doing because I can always say I'm having fun in every thing I post and I'll be good, wether I am or not, so I guess enjoy

Anyway how many times can I say it, gonna be fun with trish, eventually
Old 03-28-2015, 02:24 PM   #189
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not sure if you're a staff member, I thought you were. It's bad enough all the derogatory terms providers get called here by members.
And FWIW, this goes for any provider, not exclusively Trisha.
*New Edit - Adding the word fun
My main point was meant to be referencing providers as whores.
OT>>>>Trisha is fun
Old 03-28-2015, 04:46 PM   #190
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Uhhhhhhh

Trisha is a whore........I fuck whores because it is fun........you looking down on whores is a topic for a different threAD
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:54 PM   #191
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Well I'm certainly having fun...

You're up Dove.
Start anywhere....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:22 PM   #192
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I thought doove wanted to have fun in trisha's fun threAD........I have more rules binding me than all of you fucktards........you upset NYers never have been too sharp regarding the guidelines around here.......that is what assured me that this would be a fun thread when doove called me out......then, didn't have the balls to say what he wanted to say...........questions questions questions..........you bitches must thinck this is 20 questions......I am not here to answer dooves retarded questions......we already know he does not have it in him to do his own heavy lifting..........he hides behind a whore..........a banned one no less.
that's low
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:11 AM   #193
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
that's low
That was my thought. Nothing fun about calling a provider a whore afaic. It's a good way to get put on their do not see list.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:34 AM   #194
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
Yeah completely off topic because of you!! Interesting, but whatever, guess your right, you and DH continue your dick measuring contest, I'm sure when all is said and done you will lose.
I typically don't engage with you, Rodeoman, because even when you annoy me, you strike me as a pretty decent guy. But right now your density is starting to piss me off.

Now here's the deal, and you and OSD really need to pay attention. The original post in this thread was about a comment that Trish had made in another thread. The original post was done solely with the intent of somehow dragging her through the mud because of it. My comments in this thread, for the most part were aimed at discussing the punishment she received vis a vis that comment. If that's off topic, you'll need to explain to me how so.

Only when dearhunter decided he didn't like the way the conversation was trending did this whole thing somehow become about taking pot-shots at me. Nevertheless, i tried to keep it on topic with respect to Trish's comment, but certain posters (dearhunter being the main culprit) continued to insist on making it about me with his nonsense about my not having the balls to say whatever, or hiding behind Trish blah blah blah. And the fact is, dearhunter has spent more posting time bitching about me and my questions than it would have taken him to simply answer the questions. So he's not refusing to answer them because he doesn't have to, or because they're "retarded" (his term, not mine). He's refusing to answer them because he can't. To use his words, he just doesn't have the balls to.

So if he wants to answer the questions about what i feel is a wholly inconsistent application of rules, some of which i feel are made up ones on his part, and if he wants to inform me of what it is i wanna say but don't have the balls to, then i'll be happy to say it so long as i believe it.

Just know this Rodeoman, expect more off-topic pot-shots directed at me before any of that will happen. And i'll expect people like you to continue to blame me for them.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:38 AM   #195
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
that's low
That was my thought. Nothing fun about calling a provider a whore afaic. It's a good way to get put on their do not see list.
ahem no
hiding behind or under dress of a whore yes if true
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women