Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2016, 08:15 PM   #181
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
And the brave White Knight comes riding in the save the day. This WK needs no reward at all ladies, he will WK any girl for free, he used to even WK Kitty:
You have an interesting definition of WK. Relationships change, like that poor pimp that's taking the fall for that stupid Valerie girl.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:17 PM   #182
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Tapper69;1058501814]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post

Wow, somebody's got their panties in a wad! Stooping to the typo/grammar police is pretty desperate, even for you.

Is Steve getting under your skin? You two should get along since you have a lot in common. He/she is WK for !IV!

So I guess it is okay when you and Dorky go off topic and hijack threads while insulting other posters?

Calling Kitty a GILF is not "celebrating her retirement" by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know Kitty at all, but I can't stand to see a provider get beat up by a bunch of internet bullies - even if it may be justified.
Why do the two of you hate Kitty so much to continually highjack her retirement thread? Terrible and classless.

Stick to posting what you know about which appears to be nothing.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #183
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have an interesting definition of WK. Relationships change, like that poor pimp that's taking the fall for that stupid Valerie girl.
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:

Why do the two of you hate Kitty so much to continually highjack her retirement thread? Terrible and classless.

Stick to posting what you know about which appears to be nothing.
I completely understand why you are obsessed with Kitty and are always posting about her, and always bumping old threads involving her. We all know that the world needs more of Kitty Lamour, and this obviously includes you based on your borderline stalking of her.

Kitty is a very busy person, I am sure she will acknowledge you when she can fit it into her schedule. In the meantime you are going to have to get in line with the others and wait.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:23 PM   #184
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

I'm agreeing with you Val, the world needs more Kitty! And she's busy yes, with her life away from he hobby - can't you read? She's retired!
Old 08-10-2016, 09:24 PM   #185
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Picturing having dinner with Vi, Kitty, Tara, and that crazy tranny that got banned last week - that'd be interesting. A group that's been wrong by the terrible world of icky.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:46 PM   #186
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Picturing having dinner with Vi, Kitty, Tara, and that crazy tranny that got banned last week - that'd be interesting. A group that's been wrong by the terrible world of icky.
I'd pass on that meal......the tranny all 6' plus feet of him had some real anger issues.....besides Kitty's got plenty of venetian masks to polish, and a 98 benz to wax....so theres that.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:41 AM   #187
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why do you all keep bumping an irrelevant thread from a year ago? Tony are you that dumb you can't read and see the obvious that I did not retire? The way you keep stating a fact that is clearly untrue makes me think you have an agenda to mislead people that I retired when I clearly did not. Do you have an agenda to shut me down?

Anyone that wants to can view my showcase, website or latest video and tell I am not a GILF. Unless the world's definition of a GILF has gotten a lot younger. I believe those who state I am a GILF are part of the same agenda.

Tony you have no idea what I do in my spare time or what I drive, which happens to be a brand new sports luxury vehicle, so if you want to keep throwing untruths out there, I suggest you come by and get your facts straight before you run your mouth. I'll be happy to take you for a ride around the block. Until then, since you have no idea what you're talking about, I'd suggest you keep me and my life out of your conversation.

I used to own an antique Benz which I sold to a collector in the Netherlands but I have never owned a 98 model. Nor do I own a Benz at all at this time.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:48 AM   #188
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Why do you all keep bumping an irrelevant thread from a year ago? Tony are you that dumb you can't read and see the obvious that I did not retire? The way you keep stating a fact that is clearly untrue makes me think you have an agenda to mislead people that I retired when I clearly did not. Do you have an agenda to shut me down?

Anyone that wants to can view my showcase, website or latest video and tell I am not a GILF. Unless the world's definition of a GILF has gotten a lot younger. I believe those who state I am a GILF are part of the same agenda.
learn to read meemaw I didn't bump your retirement thread......and couldn't care less if your working pulling a disability check or walking the track........

and if your back, good luck put on that clown makeup and dark wig and make some cash.......only a drama queen would start a thread like this......but I didn't bump it........but there are some REALLY good ones i'd be happy too...your call
Old 08-11-2016, 01:06 AM   #189
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, lmao, mee-maw, clown makeup and dark wigs... too funny. Your attempts to make me look bad are FAILS. You don't know what you're talking about? Clearly. You're a pussy who won't take the opportunity to back up a word you say? Clearly. Agenda? Obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHTxsfOeRGA
Old 08-11-2016, 01:12 AM   #190
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, lmao, mee-maw, clown makeup and dark wigs... too funny. Your attempts to make me look bad are FAILS. You don't know what you're talking about? Clearly. You're a pussy who won't take the opportunity to back up a word you say? Clearly. Agenda? Obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHTxsfOeRGA
has anybody seen mercianna??lol....is this the thread you really want to pick??? theres so much more.........you just love the drama, but you cant understand, I don't make any money here.........
but im good to start bumping some great kitty/mercianna threads....I have all night, and tomorrow.....I own my company.............I didn't bump your retirement thread......but watch the ones I will now.......
Old 08-11-2016, 01:17 AM   #191
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Go ahead then if you're so bad ass with your agenda. My case in point. Yawn. I can understand why you're bitter though seeing as I am out of your league and all.

You don't make any money here? Neither do I, I'm established. I don't need this site to make a living. My phone rings regardless.

You own your own company. Great. So do I.

Is that all you got? Boring.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:25 AM   #192
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go ahead then if you're so bad ass with your agenda. My case in point. Yawn. I can understand why you're bitter though seeing as I am out of your league and all.
Meemaw you couldn't pay me.....you might consider pointing your rage elsewhere, I didn't bump your fucking pathetic retirement/feel sorry for my old ass thread....but you have plenty of embarrassing ass threads, you know when you were Mercianna, so i'd go back to polishing your venetian masks, and pretending to be classy.....so I don't start bumping youre past threads,
you think you need to win every time you're called out......you just end up looking desparate and lonely....but thanks for playing
nice edit by the way
Old 08-11-2016, 01:27 AM   #193
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whatever you say pendejo.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:30 AM   #194
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever you say pendejo.
does having the last word make you feel better about your sorry little world?....ok then, sleep tight meemaw, don't let that clown makeup stain your sheets
Old 08-11-2016, 01:40 AM   #195
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No. Obviously, it does you about yours. Now take your irrelevancy elsewhere, you're not needed when it comes to me and my life. Ciao.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women