Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #166
MrGiz
BANNED

If it's been declared cool to burn the flag.... next time you see someone proudly wearing it upside down.... Light 'Em Up!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Jeff Foxworthy says....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
More on these creeps (just released):
September 2, 2010

Judge Overturns Nebraska Ban on Flag Mutilation

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Filed at 7:57 p.m. ET
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- A federal judge has overturned Nebraska's ban on flag mutilation.
Thursday's ruling is a victory for activists from a Kansas church who trample on the U.S. flag when they protest at military funerals.
U.S. District Judge Richard Kopf said the state's flag-protection law can't be applied so long as members of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., otherwise act peacefully.
Megan Phelps-Roper filed the lawsuit in July, saying the law violated her right to free speech.
Westboro members protest at soldier funerals across the nation because they believe U.S. troop deaths are punishment for the nation's tolerance of homosexuality. Members often trample on the U.S. flag, wear it and display it upside-down as part of their protests.

If you are more upset with this proposed church being being built near ground zero than these loons......then you must be a redneck political hack that wants more government services and lower taxes!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #168
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you are more upset with this proposed church being being built near ground zero than these loons......then you must be a redneck political hack that wants more government services and lower taxes!
Actually, the American flag is big enough to provide shade for all or most extreme positions.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #169
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
As Dion Sanders said in his negotiations with JJ...Both. We can be upset with both. Not sure why you can't?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #170
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
As Dion Sanders said in his negotiations with JJ...Both. We can be upset with both. Not sure why you can't?

No doubt you can be upset with both. But I said 'more upset' ....
I was speaking more to proportionality.
Be like one date lying about your pecker size trying to make you feel good and another date lying about not having an STD. They are both lies....but which one would get you 'more upset' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Actually, the American flag is big enough to provide shade for all or most extreme positions.
I agree, that is why I respect the hell out of the motorcycle gang that drowns these church protesters out. They have gotten off their ass and done the logical thing , not cry about these loons on TV.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #171
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
No doubt you can be upset with both. But I said 'more upset' ....
I was speaking more to proportionality.
Be like one date lying about your pecker size trying to make you feel good and another date lying about not having an STD. They are both lies....but which one would get you 'more upset' ?

I agree, that is why I respect the hell out of the motorcycle gang that drowns these church protesters out. They have gotten off their ass and done the logical thing , not cry about these loons on TV.

Well maybe it doesn't seem like we are as disgusted with those folks like we are disgusted with the others...simply because there is no one here defending these idiots...but there are plenty of you all defending the other idiots.

Maybe if there was less idiot defending there would be less argument. But then, what would you and your other idiot defenders have to talk about?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #172
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

We could also look at it as no matter how we feel about either issue we have a constitution and system of government that will not trample on the right of people to express opinions that the majority may find odious and extreme. I prefer to look at that positive.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #173
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Hence, the problem with our country. It has been ruined over the course of history by people that have a law degree, but poor reading comprehension skills. This especially applies to judges that legislate from the bench and call it interpretation.
So you would read the First Amendment literally and allow someone to falsely yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater? What a genius.

The "right to bear arms"? All arms? Nuclear weapons? That's no interpretation.

And I thought precedent and procedure were an integral part of the law??!!
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #174
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Wink You hear this ladies? Quit lying to RK, you are hurting his feelings! Ya'll got him disgusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Well maybe it doesn't seem like we are as disgusted with those folks like we are disgusted with the others...simply because there is no one here defending these idiots...but there are plenty of you all defending the other idiots.

Maybe if there was less idiot defending there would be less argument. But then, what would you and your other idiot defenders have to talk about?
Now, now, now RK, I'm just defending the ladies right to lie to you about your pecker size. I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #175
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Now, now, now RK, I'm just defending the ladies right to lie to you about your pecker size. I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
So now YOU are criticizing the size of his pecker? Damn dude, I think the gay rumors about you may be true.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:37 PM   #176
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking mole hill was a bad choice of words RK, sorry if I hurt your feeling. Please don't go off protesting on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
So now YOU are criticizing the size of his pecker?
PJ just cause you like the size of RK weenie, doesn't mean we all do

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
, I think the gay rumors about you may be true.

I'm important enough for rumors!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #177
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Where then grasshopper? Come on, make a commitment.
The building in question was damaged in the 9/11 attack. So, technically, it is not “down the street” from Ground Zero. How about something easy: 10 blocks away from World Trade and / or 2 blocks away from any building damaged whichever is farthest or something else that is rational.

Here’s a link where to an article about the developers turning down state property if they move the site. They’ve been offered a compromise. Why not take it? They are doing it to FUCK with us that's why.
http://www.newmediajournal.us/culture_wars/0813.htm

Also, someone said in an earlier post that the imam is on record wanting to institute Islamic law here. I couldn’t’ find that anywhere but very right slanting news sites so I didn’t post a link. What I did find is a “60 Minutes” interview where the imam in a round about way says the US is deserves what we got on 9/11. When Ed Bradley pressed him, he softened is stance and said we are an accessory in what happened on 9/11. Whew……….one moderate, peace lovin’ preacher man. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/08/19/ground-zero-mosque-imams-controversial-60-minutes-interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
..............Oh yeah, and Olivia even though I may disagree with your views that still isn't stopping me from wanting to reach through the screen so I can nibble all over your fair and creamy completed tushy. Your pictures look so freaking yummy!!
[quote=SkylarCruzWantsYou;54755 8]

Well thank you Lovely! I’ll be in Baton Rouge next week……nibbles are on. Muah
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #178
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Here’s a link where to an article about the developers turning down state property if they move the site. They’ve been offered a compromise. Why not take it? They are doing it to FUCK with us that's why.
Thank goodness for people like Olivia, here to protect us from the intentions of people who state their intentions are the opposite of what Olivia knows them to be.

Quote:
Also, someone said in an earlier post that the imam is on record wanting to institute Islamic law here. I couldn’t’ find that anywhere but very right slanting news sites so I didn’t post a link. What I did find is a “60 Minutes” interview where the imam in a round about way says the US is deserves what we got on 9/11. When Ed Bradley pressed him, he softened is stance and said we are an accessory in what happened on 9/11. Whew……….one moderate, peace lovin’ preacher man.
And someone else pointed out (that would be me) that Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson didn't just say it in a roundabout way. They even went so far as to say it was God's revenge on American decadence. So my own personal opinion? We need to ban God for a 4 block radius.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/falwell.asp
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #179
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Thank goodness for people like Olivia, here to protect us from the intentions of people who state their intentions are the opposite of what Olivia knows them to be.

And someone else pointed out (that would be me) that Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson didn't just say it in a roundabout way. They even went so far as to say it was God's revenge on American decadence. So my own personal opinion? We need to ban God for a 4 block radius.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/falwell.asp
Someone said, that would be me, that I’m not Christian. Who cares what Pat Robertson or Jerry Farwell said? A, they are not germane to the debate; and B, they aren’t building a monument to their success in a sacred burial site that is counter to said site. But, I did read your Snoops site. Our decadence? They said we deserve the bombing because of American decadence? Please…………….their televangelists. They have their own monuments to success, or towers of Babble as I like to call them, to run. Multi-millionaire preachers’ opinions have nothing to do with the merits of this debate. Again, dogs off the scent….. We were discussing the peacefulness of the Imam, the developer and the congregation. I was countering the point that he is a peacenik. Believe my evidence; don’t believe my evidence. Opt to ban your God; I don’t care. What I do care about is actual debate. When you want to, I’ll be here.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
. Why not take it? They are doing it to FUCK with us that's why.
Well the only way they can fuck with us is by letting a perfectly legal church proposed to be built in a perfectly legal site AND THEN GETING YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD OVER IT.

They ain't fucking with me. You know why? Because I don't care where they build it. I am a huge property rights kinda guy. If these 9/11 victims don't like where it is being built then take their money they got from hard working taxpayers and BUY the building from these folks or why don'y you set up a fund and buy it for them. Be proactive without taking away a basic right...or continue to bitch and ask the government to do something...this same government that most folks want out of their lives! lol ok end of rant.

If at some point we declare war on Islam then I say ship their ass back to where ever they come from. Until we have the balls to do that I error on the side of equal rights for all. That includes some fuc'd up folks building some structure to their God anywhere they legally can.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women