Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #166
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by K lovve View Post
I literally just fell out of my chair into a heap of giggles. I am curious, which James Bond movie are these outlandish accusations stemming from? This entire issue has been blown SO far out of proportion; at this point, I am even more compelled to set the record strait.
Darlin it all comes from the same James Bond Movie where all the other information that proves to be true comes from. actually whenever an issue like this blows up a lot of folks that don't want to post first hand will start sharing their stories behind the scenes. When enough of these stories bear overwhelming similarities to other stories... well.. it all starts to ring true and it gets brought to the forefront.

A lot of shit goes back to ASPD days. Girls have been leaving Marco for years and not every girl that left Marco has such fond feelings for him.

Heck... I seem to remember when Marco and Mint were banned from ASPD for a period. he managed to get cross with the powers that were back there which is hard to understand because we all thought they were rather soft on agencies and some even in the agencies pockets.

I remember a story where a guy was ' pressured' by Marco years ago when he didn't get in line quick enough was shocked to find pictures of himself outside an incall in his email one day of a time he went to visit a Mint Girl.

Maybe a story. But maybe a story others experienced as well. The habits regarding being told where to park sure ring of a setup.

You realize that a lot of guys are smart enough to NOT hobby under their ECCIE Handles right?

It is real sad that some innocent girls will lose $$ over associations with Marco/Mint/RISQUEBB even if they didn't ask to be on the site. I think guys in general will be more cautious of even visiting an incall in the Domain.

But the word is starting to get around that it is prudent to Not see any RISQUEBB girls or any lady associated with Marco or Mint.

Sometimes I think it gets forgotten who around here actually pays the bills... Justify the need for what you want to do in any way you want. If what you or RISQUEBB is doing is is a concern to the guys that spend money you will feel it in your pocketbook.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #167
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by K lovve View Post
I literally just fell out of my chair into a heap of giggles. I am curious, which James Bond movie are these outlandish accusations stemming from? This entire issue has been blown SO far out of proportion; at this point, I am even more compelled to set the record strait.
I'm pretty sure you read the thread started by Still Looking, since this is the resulting spew from Marco.

Quote:
*Rockerrick: darling, while Whispers certainly has the gift of gab, he is in NO position to be answering questions regarding the security or operation of the RBB site. Or the M!NT fiascofor that matter. He has self-imposed himself into the position of answering questions based SOLEY on hearsay. Remember my remark about playing Telephone? To correctly answer your questions...
*The "information gathering" should not be labeled as such. Providers are simply allowed to enter feedback on clients if they so wish, as an Information Exchange between the ladies. YOU have the option to log in and make said feedback public, or private.
So if I am mentioned by a BP hooker who thinks she's going to get back at me because I left her standing at the door for putting up misleading pictures, RBB will host my handle, contact info, and description until I decide to log onto RBB to make it public or private?

How are the providers on that list screened? I'm confused as to who can provide client "feedback" on the site, Marco has mentioned that anonymous feedback is/will be possible on RBB. Does that mean anyone can post client information or only verified providers?

Quote:
*the "Domain Incall" is NOT affiliated with M!NT. It is available to a few ladies that remain low volume and can respect the space.
Is it affiliated with Paprika or Marco?

Quote:
*nobody is being watched. Where did that even come from? And photographed!? Absolutely not. Why on earth would ANYONE want photographs of hobbyists? The implication of such is a two-edged sword; if that were true, everyone involved (photographer and subject) would be left in a vulnerable position.
Absurd or not, I'm not sure how you can be "absolutely" sure that nobody is being watched or photographed when you are not associated with M!NT. M!NT has been known to use that incall, even if you say it is not owned by that agency, I'm not sure how you can be sure what M!NT does when they use the place.

Quote:
Whew! One more thing, on the security issue...does anyone remember "the site that must not be named" and the security breach we had here? While I may not know much about anything techy, I would venture to guess that NOTHING on the Internet is sacred. So to single out RBB with regards to that issue is a little naive.

What else can I address? I am not standing down, folks
Exactly, even sites with fairly acceptable security can be compromised, what can we expect of RBB with their sub par security?

Remember that the security issue isn't solely about technical implementation. It is the nature of the information stored and history of unethical behavior of those involved.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #168
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What have we learned from this??? Stay away from the Domain area. Stay away from RBB. The most important is to stay away from anyone affiliated with Mint.

Do to the multiple threads on this topic I would say if anyone does do anything with RBB you are asking for trouble.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #169
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
What have we learned from this??? Stay away from the Domain area. Stay away from RBB. The most important is to stay away from anyone affiliated with Mint.

Do to the multiple threads on this topic I would say if anyone does do anything with RBB you are asking for trouble.

+1
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #170
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

No one has bothered to answer my question. Things that make you go, HMMM!!!! That's all I know. I posed a serious question, and the thread was promptly locked. Hmmmm

You know, I am good with hummers, but this is ridiculous.

Okay, my alert is this:

I know I had a review on that site. Since I have never been a member of that site, how then would anyone have tried to book with me? I never got any referrals, just no answers when I asked why I had a presence.

The same situation as now. No answer. What happened if anyone had tried to get me, the real Crystalkitty. I don't use face pics and often use email or text for appts. So, I am quite concerned that my persona may have been used by other than me.

Can someone reassure me that this isn't so?
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #171
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
No one has bothered to answer my question. Things that make you go, HMMM!!!! That's all I know. I posed a serious question, and the thread was promptly locked. Hmmmm

You know, I am good with hummers, but this is ridiculous.

Okay, my alert is this:

I know I had a review on that site. Since I have never been a member of that site, how then would anyone have tried to book with me? I never got any referrals, just no answers when I asked why I had a presence.

The same situation as now. No answer. What happened if anyone had tried to get me, the real Crystalkitty. I don't use face pics and often use email or text for appts. So, I am quite concerned that my persona may have been used by other than me.

Can someone reassure me that this isn't so?
I hear ya! It would seem the line is getting pretty long in regard to answering questions. Marco ran off and none of use expected any less based on history. KLove might fair better. We shall see. Getting challeging questions answered is like setting an appointment with a low volume hot provider. Some times you just have to be patient.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #172
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post

Amen.
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:15 PM   #173
naughtycassanova057
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I know I am responding to a really old post here... This is all such bullshit. Does anyone know how to reach Marco?
naughtycassanova057 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:20 PM   #174
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

playingnthedark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women