Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2020, 08:59 AM   #166
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
With slow down of promoters and with Chung Tran is only actively promoting, I think we can let this post go in isolation.
This maybe due to corona, economic down, and/or simply promoters got lazy. Anyhow, anyone can revive this whenever these troll promoters attack you with their false claims and try to ban you from this board.

Funny Monkey, it was nice playing you game of “Let’s falsely accuse someone with fake stories”. Chung don’t try to play game of this shit. Go play you own game, by yourself. Ghost, I got no words for you. You are just hopeless.

People I hope after all these corona shit, hope this board come back and better without moron promoters and give honest latest information.

Be safe and good luck
Are we Cross Peter? No words for me? I am sure you can relate alot to Hopelessness since you live there. Chung is correct, remember all those names you called him last time? Especially in different Forums? Come on you remember....I will start with the first part and you fill in the blank.

1. Tran_______!

A. Sylvania
B. nie
C. warpdrive
D. Chung " you are my father"
E. All the above
F. None of the Above
G. D only but you can not decide if it could be B as well
H. Squirrel

You can use the letter as your answer...
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:26 AM   #167
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I think it’s very important for the ECCIE community which includes AMPs and Indies to be made aware of George’s multiple handles and his disturbing posts.

Since 02/20 he has posted disturbing content ranging from his own pee problems while continuing to see providers, a blatant attack on the AMPs or any one that has a positive AMP review to outrageous false accusations of members trafficking minors, promoting while harassing both providers and hobbyist on a daily basis.

Gorge is a virus to ECCIE and that everyone knows he is a risk everyone needs to avoid him.

As more trolls take over this site I will be joining others. I suspect others feel the same and George can stay here to play with himself
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 11:16 AM   #168
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

What is obvious is that some posters tell the truth about the best girls wherever those girls can be found. Those are the Good Hats. I like, follow, and admire them.

What is just as obvious is that some other posters tell huge lies about the worst girls supposedly being good. Those posters are the Bad Hats and they include the deceptive generator of this thread, Georgecam i.e. Eng, and most of the posters supporting him (whose handle not always but often stupidly begins with “J” or “G” to make them easier to spot, although that will now probably change).

This OP Eng has previously threatened girls and hobbyists with physical harm which along with his shit-stirring has justifiably led to him being banned many times before. Once again this often banned and dangerous Georgecam-Eng’s usual anti-Blue obsession and motives become quite clear in his most recent posts (like 83 and 162 here and his posts about Blue in several other threads like “Still Open”).

It's all a little academic at this point now that I read that Blue has like Luxury and Juju temporarily closed (and I presume the others will follow shortly).

But the point remains: beware the Bad Hats like this Georgecam-Eng. They pretend or aspire or even claim to be the sheriffs here and often lie and say they’re actually wearing the Good Hats and the sheriff’s star.

In reality they are traitors to the eccie cause of truthful information sharing, and deserve the same death penalty this traitor has received so many times in the past.
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 12:21 PM   #169
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

You wrote six paragraphs and you basically just said what everyone else has said - guys lie about girls in their reviews. And then you rambled about Georgecam and something about names that begin with a "J" or "G". Not sure why you needed six paragraphs to tell us all that though?

It is weird to see you not bumping threads though, so I will give you credit. But just in case people forgot about your thread bumping, here are some of your greatest hits from the past week or two. There is so much value in these posts that I just don't know which of these ladies I want to see next......

1. Jay reminds me of State Farm Insurance. Like a good neighbor (the best neighbor, actually), Jay is there.

2. Even better than her skills is her always happy attitude. Susan always leaves me coasting on a cloud.

3. No courses are required to comprehend Susan's beauty.

4. If Angie’s the entertainment I’ll bet the attendance will be overflowing the joint.

5. Whatever the problem, I’m sure Mia can inoculate you.

6. Mia’s the one who adds much-needed color to our lives.
7. A bright light shining at Blue.

8. But Jay is the Milf to end all Milfs.

9. I’m for universal Mia-care!

10. Tiara would please anyone.

Bonus track - Her smile and manner make her one of the nicest, most normal girls you’ll find at an AMP . . . but her beauty and BCD skills let you know she’s such a unique winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs View Post
What is obvious is that some posters tell the truth about the best girls wherever those girls can be found. Those are the Good Hats. I like, follow, and admire them.

What is just as obvious is that some other posters tell huge lies about the worst girls supposedly being good. Those posters are the Bad Hats and they include the deceptive generator of this thread, Georgecam i.e. Eng, and most of the posters supporting him (whose handle not always but often stupidly begins with “J” or “G” to make them easier to spot, although that will now probably change).

This OP Eng has previously threatened girls and hobbyists with physical harm which along with his shit-stirring has justifiably led to him being banned many times before. Once again this often banned and dangerous Georgecam-Eng’s usual anti-Blue obsession and motives become quite clear in his most recent posts (like 83 and 162 here and his posts about Blue in several other threads like “Still Open”).

It's all a little academic at this point now that I read that Blue has like Luxury and Juju temporarily closed (and I presume the others will follow shortly).

But the point remains: beware the Bad Hats like this Georgecam-Eng. They pretend or aspire or even claim to be the sheriffs here and often lie and say they’re actually wearing the Good Hats and the sheriff’s star.

In reality they are traitors to the eccie cause of truthful information sharing, and deserve the same death penalty this traitor has received so many times in the past.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 12:46 PM   #170
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Like I said, Bad Hats, often beginning with “J” (as in Jayhawk or Jujubee) or “G” (as in Groot).

Like the post 4 from anti-Blue “jackyjacky” on this thread regarding Blue’s closure -- https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2706114 – praising JuJubee and saying that Blue “deserves it,” or his many previous iterations beginning with a J or G so many of which are now banned.

Quote:
Whatever happen to them, they deserve it. When I heard the news of temporary closure of Luxury and JuJubee, I show my respect and praise the management of these shops for making correct decision. For the spas like Blue that is so greedy and careless about the safety of the girls and the public, I have no sympathy to them if they are forced to be closed by the LE.
Ignoring that Blue made the ethical decision to close (as Ghostrider and Aoi reported) before the bust.

Clearly biased, unfair, jealous of the honestly great girls and places, and dishonest, just as I said.
Old 03-18-2020, 01:04 PM   #171
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

^^^^^^^^
What a fool! I am not anti-Blue, I actually hope every Spa do well and hope every girl make as much money as possible. I praise the shops who put girl’s health and public safety as priority over making money. For all the shops are still operating (not only Blue), I hope they all close temporary because that’s the right thing for the whole community.

Now as Blue finally make the right decision, I respect them as well.

Think with the head above your shoulder, not the head between your legs. And don’t get mad and get crazy with everybody when they don’t agree with you on “your” Spa or girls.
jackyjacky is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:13 PM   #172
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyjacky View Post
^^^^^^^^
What a fool! I am not anti-Blue, I actually hope every Spa do well and hope every girl make as much money as possible. I praise the shops who put girl’s health and public safety as priority over making money. For all the shops are still operating (not only Blue), I hope they all close temporary because that’s the right thing for the whole community.

Now as Blue finally make the right decision, I respect them as well.

Think with the head above your shoulder, not the head between your legs. And don’t get mad and get crazy with everybody when they don’t agree with you on “your” Spa or girls.

The attempts to deceive never stop, do they?

The quote in my posts above are from YOU.

Blue is not operating any longer and YOU expressed sanctimonious pleasure at that.

YOUR English suffers from the same grammatical errors as Eng-Georgecam.

Those are the facts.
Old 03-18-2020, 01:28 PM   #173
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs View Post
The attempts to deceive never stop, do they?

The quote in my posts above are from YOU.

Blue is not operating any longer and YOU expressed sanctimonious pleasure at that.

YOUR English suffers from the same grammatical errors as Eng-Georgecam.

Those are the facts.
Do you want to dance with us on Funny Monkey game, too?

Nah, your writings are too idiotic. I doubt Funny Monkey will have fun with you. Enjoy you unemployment checks.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 01:32 PM   #174
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

I admit that my English is not perfect because it’s not my nature language, as a matter of fact, I only start learning it at age of 25. Now if you SteveJobs could speak a 2nd language as well as I speak english, whatever that language is, I will admire you more.

And let me say it one more time, I am not against Blue, I am against ALL shops that are careless about public safety.

If it’s Blue’s management made the decision to close the shop, I applause them for the decision. If they are forced to do so, then they deserve it.
jackyjacky is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:09 AM   #175
georgecam
BANNED

The board got cleared quick without promoters.
I wonder how many will return after 2-3 weeks.
juju closed by their choice
Blue and Nagoya got shut down
So we can assume promoters are those 3.
Now no way 30 people just not log in. I am still wondering how many handles were by the guy arrested for promoting P for Blue. He definitely wasn’t ghost, funny monkey nor chung.
Rumor has that oh is cooperating with someone.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:43 PM   #176
weasel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Man...can we get some adult supervision in here?
weasel99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:25 PM   #177
georgecam
BANNED

I am really dying to know which handles are by the guy who got arrested for promoting internet prostitution on Blue shut down. Is there any mug shot of that guy?
Old 03-23-2020, 06:19 AM   #178
georgecam
BANNED

Invite Chung to post here instead all over multiple room to follow me. Ha!
Old 03-23-2020, 07:09 AM   #179
NamjaChingu
Wassup? ? ? ECCIE LPA

Admins, please ?? NC
NamjaChingu is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 04:45 PM   #180
Cali-or-Bust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
I will still visit amp after corona shit. I just want people not to make same mistakes I made thinking these promoters area real and ladies they promote are awesome. In reality, true honest reviews get buried due to these promoters bumping reviews. men who are not promoting (like me) discouraged to write an honest review. If anyone post a bad or not so good reviews, promoters will jump on reviewer and make a not credible.
thank you for what you are doing and yes, you are correct
Cali-or-Bust is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women