Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2015, 04:34 PM   #166
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did we default? No. So yes, I'm cool with that.
Ok, so lemme get this straight. You're saying you defended the tactics of the House Republicans four years ago in this forum to refuse to raise the debt limit unless the federal govt slashed its spending, right? I wasn't posting here back then. Do you have anyone who can corroborate that?

At least the Republicans in 2011 were using a tool (debt ceiling) that was linked to the problem (how to stop profligate govt spending).

By contrast, Odumbo is willing to hold the military and our national security hostage for reasons that have nothing to do with national defense. His goal is to spend more money on other failed federal programs and return to the profligacy that triggered the debt-ceiling crisis in the first place!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:02 PM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

By contrast, Odumbo is willing to hold the military and our national security hostage for reasons that have nothing to do with national defense. !

National security was not held hostage you ignorant silly no bouncing ball following hillbilly.

Obama knew damn well the GOP would give him what he wanted to get what they wanted. This ploy just let everybody point fingers at the other side.

Obama declared victory with his base. Defense hawks declared victory with their base and Budget hawks got to declare nothing but a NO vote to their base.

And the debt keeps piling on douche bag. Again , until the GOP gets serious about cutting Defense spending , So called Budget hawks will never achieve their goal. You have to be willing to sacrifice something to get the other side to do the same you lame brain gayrod.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:06 PM   #168
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It led to Obama sequestration...now to the present discussion.
So now it's the Obama sequester? You fucking asshole, that's exactly was what I was talking about. I made no reference to the most recent budget scrum. Ever! Look at the article I posted. It's dated 2013. I said he gets the credit for it and now you're agreeing with me after calling me partisan for doing so. You're a fucking idiot.
It's completely understandable though, coming from you. Your mind must have been in a fog from you indulging in your homo-erotic fantasies.
Fucking dipshit!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:12 PM   #169
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
National security was not held hostage you ignorant silly no bouncing ball following hillbilly.

Obama knew damn well the GOP would give him what he wanted to get what they wanted. This ploy just let everybody point fingers at the other side.

Obama declared victory with his base. Defense hawks declared victory with their base and Budget hawks got to declare nothing but a NO vote to their base.

And the debt keeps piling on douche bag. Again , until the GOP gets serious about cutting Defense spending , So called Budget hawks will never achieve their goal. You have to be willing to sacrifice something to get the other side to do the same you lame brain gayrod.
I agree with you - cut defense spending to the bone. Just stockpile weapons and pay weekend warriors to train on how to use them, no more over seas bases or fucking wars - unless we get paid to do it - and use the navy and Air Force to keep the fuckers off our land.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:14 PM   #170
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I meant objected. LustyTard knew what I meant. As for you, you don't need to be calling anyone out on anything regarding language, you retarded cocksucker.
Thank you for making my point, sewer rat. You're the one pretending to be a freelance writer for gay travel brochures. Not me, not Rey, and not anyone else who keeps correcting your endless grammatical errors on this board.

Quote:
Your writing is stale, incoherent and inarticulate. You make fun of others' bad grammar yet bristle whenever your own sloppy writing is held up for ridicule....
Do your LGBT clients overlook your crappy writing because they appreciate your unchallenged cocksucking skills? I thought so.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:39 PM   #171
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
So now it's the Obama sequester? You fucking asshole, that's exactly was what I was talking about. I made no reference to the most recent budget scrum. Ever! Look at the article I posted. It's dated 2013. I said he gets the credit for it and now you're agreeing with me after calling me partisan for doing so. You're a fucking idiot.
It's completely understandable though, coming from you. Your mind must have been in a fog from you indulging in your homo-erotic fantasies.
Fucking dipshit!
Like other libtard queers on this board, WTFagboy has taken too many shots to the head. (Not from working at the 'holes like woomby, but from trolling down in Houston's tranny alley.) Consequently, the old fag can't remember what he said 3 posts ago in the same thread. If you keep any thread going long enough, he'll trip and stumble all over himself.

He'll probably try to weasel out of this one by putting on his "bipartisan" Halloween costume again. Just like he did earlier when you cornered him. Check back tomorrow and he'll be a partisan hack again.

Old 10-31-2015, 06:40 PM   #172
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Thank you for making my point, sewer rat. You're the one pretending to be a freelance writer for gay travel brochures. Not me, not Rey, and not anyone else who keeps correcting your endless grammatical errors on this board.

Do your LGBT clients overlook your crappy writing because they appreciate your unchallenged cocksucking skills? I thought so.
Endless errors? Crappy writing? You have no idea what in the fuck you are even talking about. Stick to gloryholes and rainbow thongs. You're an unchallenged ignoramus.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:43 PM   #173
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Like other libtard queers on this board, WTFagboy has taken too many shots to the head. (Not from working at the 'holes like woomby, but from trolling down in Houston's tranny alley.) Consequently, the old fag can't remember what he said 3 posts ago in the same thread. If you keep any thread going long enough, he'll trip and stumble all over himself.

He'll probably try to weasel out of this one by putting on his "bipartisan" Halloween costume again. Just like he did earlier when you cornered him. Check back tomorrow and he'll be a partisan hack again.

If anyone is an old queen, it's you. Tripping and stumbling is something you know about, especially when the rush hits down at Talleywackers and you've got 10 dicks to service. I bet you're a rainbow flash, rushing from stall to stall
Old 10-31-2015, 07:06 PM   #174
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Fucking dipshit!

There was not an apostrophe s after Obama. And the 'to' should have been in front of Obama. It led them.... all to sequestration .....would have been the more accurate term.

Now go fuck yourself butt don't forget to take lustylad's cock out of your ass first.

I jave maintained from the get go that it was a bi partisan effort.Where it originated from is a blame game designed to relieve responsibility. ..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:14 PM   #175
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I meant objected. LustyTard knew what I meant. As for you, you don't need to be calling anyone out on anything regarding language, you retarded cocksucker.
Is that so Mr. " Freelance writer of travel brochures " ? What YOU meant sure isn't what YOU WROTE ! All of those ropey loads must have affected your vision AND concentration . YOU don't have spell check on YOUR momma / SEEster's computer at home or down at the 'holes ? Concentrate on what you write like you do on all those dicks coming (and cumming ! ) at YOU down at the 'holes. Pobrecita puta "writer " !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:37 PM   #176
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Is that so Mr. " Freelance writer of travel brochures " ? What YOU meant sure isn't what YOU WROTE ! All of those ropey loads must have affected your vision AND concentration . YOU don't have spell check on YOUR momma / SEEster's computer at home or down at the 'holes ? Concentrate on what you write like you do on all those dicks coming (and cumming ! ) at YOU down at the 'holes. Pobrecita puta "writer " !!!!
And once again, your retardation is on full display. Spell check would not have caught the error I made, because it wasn't a spelling mistake. Goddamn, you are as dumb as the day is long.

You chiding someone about their writing is fucking hilarious. I'll wait while you google what 'chiding' means...
Old 10-31-2015, 08:08 PM   #177
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You chiding someone about their writing is fucking hilarious. I'll wait while you google what 'chiding' means...
No need to google it. We already noticed the endorsement posted on your gloryhole website by one of your loyal customers:

"Woomby, the failed writer and freelance faggot from Arkansas, needs no chiding before he gobbles down your cock and eagerly swallows every drop!"
Old 10-31-2015, 08:16 PM   #178
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The bill passed the Senate with a 70 votes. So in order for Obama's veto to hold some Dims are going to have to flip.
Or here is a thought....they will not override it. Why you might ask? Because it is much , much easier to in fact just let everyone have what they want. More Defense spending. More Domestic spending and it give cover to the Budget Hawks so they can say they voted NO to this.

Even though you then could make the case that the Budget Hawks were playing politics with our Military!

The fact of the matter is that every single one of these bills passed or not is playing politics....that is WTF government actually is.

This is not for you gnadfly is it for that naïve lustylad who runs around crying that the President is playing politics with the military when in fact his side is doing the very same thing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:10 PM   #179
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
There was not an apostrophe s after Obama. And the 'to' should have been in front of Obama. It led them.... all to sequestration .....would have been the more accurate term.

Now go fuck yourself butt don't forget to take lustylad's cock out of your ass first.

I jave maintained from the get go that it was a bi partisan effort.Where it originated from is a blame game designed to relieve responsibility. ..
No apostrophe s is needed Captain Reacharound. And no one is buying your lame excuse anyway.
As I stated before, I don't credit the sequester to Obama because the idea originated with him or his staff. I do it because I assign responsibility for a bill to the executive who signed it it into law. That's why I pin the TARP bailout to Bush. Same thing with his Medicare boondogle. Now, you may not like that standard or agree with it but it is in no way partisan to apply the same standard to presidents of both parties.
I see too, that all of your posts still contain some allusion to buggery. You really should talk to your therapist about that. I've told you before I'm not interested in the slightest.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:11 PM   #180
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I have maintained from the get go that it was a bi partisan effort.Where it originated from is a blame game designed to relieve responsibility....
Yes, the NDAA originally WAS a bipartisan bill. Both sides in Congress plus the executive branch agreed on the amount of defense spending as well as the reform provisions it contained. And yet Odumbo vetoed it anyway! For reasons that have nothing to do with the bill, something no previous president has ever done. The responsibility for ANY Presidential veto resides squarely in the Oval Office. Why can't you get that through your thick blame-shifting partisan skull?

I also blame the nincompoop for not knowing how to budget. If you want more for defense, then you allocate less for non-defense. That's the real world. Instead, Odumbo says I want more for defense - therefore I am entitled to more for non-defense. That's completely upside down. It's the Alice-in-Wonderland world. No wonder the community organizer hasn't passed a single budget since taking office in 2009.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women