Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2015, 03:44 PM   #166
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Projections. You have no basis to think that millions more would have died. Absolutely none. That is the justification you use to make yourself feel better about the bombs having been dropped.
The calculus employed by Truman's advisory committees and staff -- which included Leahy and MacArthur who you champion elsewhere -- were and remain imminently superior to the revisionist, fantasy slop you peddle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
You lie, yet again. Seems to me that according to these gentlemen, whose word I'll take over yours, say you're full of shit. You and Lusty Tard talk about evil in this world. Yet you can't be bothered to recognize that sometimes that evil is us. In your eyes it's always someone else.

"The top American military leaders who fought World War II, much to the surprise of many who are not aware of the record, were quite clear that the atomic bomb was unnecessary, that Japan was on the verge of surrender, and—for many—that the destruction of large numbers of civilians was immoral. Most were also conservatives, not liberals. Adm. William Leahy, President Truman’s Chief of Staff, wrote in his 1950 memoir I Was There that “the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender.… in being the first to use it, we…adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children.”

"The commanding general of the US Army Air Forces, Henry “Hap” Arnold, gave a strong indication of his views in a public statement only eleven days after Hiroshima was attacked. Asked on August 17 by a New York Times reporter whether the atomic bomb caused Japan to surrender, Arnold said that “the Japanese position was hopeless even before the first atomic bomb fell, because the Japanese had lost control of their own air.”

"Fleet Adm. Chester Nimitz, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Fleet, stated in a public address at the Washington Monument two months after the bombings that “the atomic bomb played no decisive part, from a purely military standpoint, in the defeat of Japan…”

"William “Bull” Halsey Jr., Commander of the US Third Fleet, stated publicly in 1946 that “the first atomic bomb was an unnecessary experiment…. It was a mistake to ever drop it…. [the scientists] had this toy and they wanted to try it out, so they dropped it…”

"Gen. Dwight Eisenhower, for his part, stated in his memoirs that when notified by Secretary of War Henry Stimson of the decision to use atomic weapons, he “voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives…”

Even the famous “hawk” Maj. Gen. Curtis LeMay, head of the Twenty-First Bomber Command, went public the month after the bombing, telling the press that “the atomic bomb had nothing to do with the end of the war at all.”
FYI, "evil" raised its ugly head at Bataan, Nanking and Unit 731, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the U.S. cut its fuckin' head off at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

And you'd be the easily repudiated liar claiming there was a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Truman, Stalin, Churchill, Attlee, Gen. Marshall, Gen. Groves, Gen. Farrell, etc., are all on record as advocates for using the bomb against Japan.

Marshall was Ike's mentor, and Marshall not only out-ranked all of the Army commanders you listed, but he was also in a position to be more knowledgeable about the situation than most of those you quote, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And if you want to discount Leahy and MacArthur's casualty numbers, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, consider those the Japanese expected, faggot:

"Advance All Japanese people are 100 million of balls of fire"
("One Hundred Million Will Die for the Emperor and Nation")

Quote:
Kamikaze nation

The Japanese . . . even before they had begun to lose the War in a big way, glorified the fact that they were never going to meet again, anywhere. They were going to go out in a blaze of glory. They were the "hundred million hearts beating as one," the "hundred million advancing like a ball of flame", the "hundred million kamikaze"; finally, as city after city, in the spring of 1945, became engulfed in flames from American incendiary bombs, they were ichioku gyokusai, "the shattering of one hundred million like a beautiful jewel". . . .

Japan had long been the most isolated of major countries, and this fact, too, and the supposed homogeneity of the Japanese, were folded into the cult: the emperor was the greatest man in the world, all Japanese were his children, they possessed a racial purity other nations could only pine for, and the imperial task was to bring "all the corners of the world" under his domain. "Our national character", declared the Thought Bureau of the Ministry of Education in 1937 (the year of the Rape of Nanking) "...is cloudless, pure and honest... Our nation has, since its founding, developed on the basis of a pure, unclouded, and contrite heart; and our language, customs and habits all emanate from this source." When everything began to go wrong, the simplest way to demonstrate this purity was to die. And die they did, in their millions.

When manifested in the solitary self-immolation of the kamikaze pilot, the idea has a certain terrifying beauty. But the peculiarly vicious thing about the "cherry blossom" imperative was how it translated from suicide into mass murder. It was the duty of subjects to die. And those too young, too frail or too lacking in resolution to kill themselves - babies, children, those who harboured a secret desire to live - had to be killed. (The Independent)

Quote:
"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives."
- Admiral William Leahy. [Advice to President Truman, when asked his opinion of the atomic bomb project.]
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:53 PM   #167
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Projections. You have no basis to think that millions more would have died. Absolutely none.
Can you possibly be any stupider? Look, you can question the estimated numbers but you can't say there is " no basis" for them. The authors of the study explicitly based them on THE CASUALTY RATES ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED in fighting the Japanese all across the Pacific, especially Okinawa since it was Japanese territory. On what basis would you have made those projections if you had to prepare them, shithead? The military needed them in order to plan the invasion and know inter alia how many body bags to order.

Are you really so desperate to get your eccie post count up that you will toss out anything now - the stupider the better? Or is your masochist steak showing and you simply enjoy getting your ass handed to you over and over and over again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The calculus employed by Truman's advisory committees and staff -- which included Leahy and MacArthur who you champion elsewhere -- were and remain imminently superior to the revisionist, fantasy slop you peddle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
+1

Keep pounding, IB! Pound the rat back into his filthy sewer where he can slither in his fantasy slop!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #168
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Can you possibly be any stupider? Look, you can question the estimated numbers but you can't say there is " no basis" for them. The authors of the study explicitly based them on THE CASUALTY RATES ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED in fighting the Japanese all across the Pacific, especially Okinawa since it was Japanese territory. On what basis would you have made those projections if you had to prepare them, shithead? The military needed them in order to plan the invasion and know inter alia how many body bags to order.

Are you really so desperate to get your eccie post count up that you will toss out anything now - the stupider the better? Or is your masochist steak showing and you simply enjoy getting your ass handed to you over and over and over again?

he enjoys ass.

womby how many slices of a penny do you get for each post here? 1/1,000,000?
gonna take you a LOT of posts to become a penny millionaire boy. better hire some cheap labor overseas, get that click rate up!

womby on the streets buying "illegal clicks and likes" ..

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:57 PM   #169
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You equivocate in a post where you tell me to stop equivocating. Only an absolute retard could pull that off.

Bravo, cocktard.

And it's done, when I say it's done. You don't call the tune I dance to, motherfucker.
But any place with a gloryhole sure will "call your tune " an get you to swishy walking and fag dancing, now won't it woomby !!!! :c rybaby::wa nk:
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:02 PM   #170
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:

FYI, "evil" raised its ugly head at Bataan, Nanking and Unit 731, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the U.S. cut its fuckin' head off at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

And you'd be the easily repudiated liar claiming there was a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Truman, Stalin, Churchill, Attlee, Gen. Marshall, Gen. Groves, Gen. Farrell, etc., are all on record as advocates for using the bomb against Japan.

Marshall was Ike's mentor, and Marshall not only out-ranked all of the Army commanders you listed, but he was also in a position to be more knowledgeable about the situation than most of those you quote, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And if you want to discount Leahy and MacArthur's casualty numbers, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, consider those the Japanese expected, faggot:

+ 1 !!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #171
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:

+1

Keep pounding, IB! Pound the rat back into his filthy sewer where he can slither in his fantasy slop!

Oh, you can bet that woomby enjoys the abuse to his sick, well pounded ass. Both here AND at the "holes. His "customers" at the 'holes would be upset to find that they're charged an "upsell" for their chance to pack his fudge when he comes on here and gives it up for free with his every feeble post ! Wonder what his Daddy / brother would think about that ?
Old 08-11-2015, 06:24 PM   #172
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I have never seen a worse ass kicking, except Eva, this is what his ass looks like tonight
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:31 PM   #173
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I have never seen a worse ass kicking, except Eva, this is what his ass looks like tonight
Are you sure that is not you exiting the grinder after I'va ground you up for posting a link to the wrong plane?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:54 PM   #174
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

No stones is just your typical hillbilly. Stick to trying to insult me, as you ain't for shit at commenting on a OP.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:23 PM   #175
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
+ 1 !!!!
The population of Japan wasn't even close to 100 million during ww2, so who are the '100 million balls of fire'?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:24 PM   #176
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
No stones is just your typical hillbilly. Stick to trying to insult me, as you ain't for shit at commenting on a OP.
you are just toooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to insult

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 07:25 PM   #177
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

You stupid ass shitheel. There weren't 100 million people in Japan at that time. You are taking nationalistic rhetoric and believing in it. That was propoganda, you fucking retard. Come back down to earth, dumbass.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:27 PM   #178
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

+1

Meltdown You won't ever get rid of me, shitstain.

PS - what is a masochist steak? Is that like Kobe beef?

You've shown, once again, how little your dick is by adding 'inter alia' in where it wasn't necessary at all. Read the sentence without it. It's completely superfluous. Now, there's a word.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:27 PM   #179
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

FUCKEM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZT6C3rpMpw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:13 PM   #180
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You stupid ass shitheel. There weren't 100 million people in Japan at that time. You are taking nationalistic rhetoric and believing in it. That was propoganda, you fucking retard. Come back down to earth, dumbass.
Some seventy-two million Japanese believed it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and that's all that really counted, you intellectually dysfunctional jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women