Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #166
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWonderfulKC View Post
How refreshing...the voice of reason.

Jaycee...well said. So you are stunningly beautiful, sensually confident and intelligent??? Hardly makes for a fair fight.
Damn straight she is, and let me add sexy. Never met her, but going by her pics, her eyes and smile does it for me, big time. End of thread hijack.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #167
Wendy Whitney
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125769
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Photographer is a Predator

I know nothing about the pimping accusation. But I can tell you, from personal experience, that Photographer in reference is a complete and total percent as well as a predator. Please be safe, find someone else to do your pictures.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:39 PM   #168
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Lazy argument, maybe. And due to its sensitive nature, the contents were edited/removed. Unfair move on my part...

My point, however, is pretty clear. Myself and others wouldn't have presented the information we did if we didn't have supporting facts. For Jaycee to come on here and discredit everything everybody else has said, based on her impressions of Lariyah, is just fucking ludacris.
Old 08-01-2015, 02:19 PM   #169
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

She didn't discredit, just offered her opinion, just like many others have done.
Old 08-01-2015, 04:29 PM   #170
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

I am going to say 1last thing before I am completely done entertaining & reading this thread. I spoke to a couple of people which was supposed to be confidential about my situation. And this all turned into a wild fire that has not only affected other people but myself also. I will be woman enough and admit I should have not fired back at Lariyah... But at that particular moment I was pissed off about everything. It is not in my nature to be bitter & hateful. What has happened to me, happened. I have dusted myself off & picked myself up & I am moving forward now. This thread has put alot of people's lives in danger including my own. And I am not speaking on a vengeful pimp neither. I've been hoping this thread would be taken down actually. As far as being a mother I do agree with Gemma, I would die behind my daughter and couldn't imagine my life without her and would NEVER give her up. But not every woman has that motherly instict. So the point of me saying that is, maybe her children are better off without her. As long as they're safe and taken care of. In all actuality, gentlemen see providers for what they have to offer and spending time with them. Not for who they are outside of the business. And I am sure the last concern they have is where their hard earned money goes. And if so, there's plenty of other providers to choose from. Because I won't see a gentleman if I feel uncomforable about them, I don't give a damn how much money is offered. I sincerely apologize for being harsh or rude, like I said it isn't in my nature. But I do believe this has stretched beyond its point.
Old 08-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #171
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Peace and safety be with you sweetie. I have been trying to say enough is enough for several days. I hope yours will be the final logical and thoughtful end to this!!
Old 08-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #172
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

My opinions are my opinions only. They are not meant to represent how anyone else should feel or think. I fully support individual thoughts and convictions.

I will not lie. I sat down once and considered if my child would be better off in a different home. With two parents. Without the possibility of discovering one day that her mother was in adult films. I weighed in the possibility of her discovering what I did for a living. I weighed in the legal risks that would certainly have ramifications on her. Overall I felt that I could provide her with the optimal environment and keep this adult section of my life separate and away from her. Did I do her any favors? Time will tell.

Again. As I said. I present NO evidence to support or deny the claims against lariyah. I understand the qualms a gentleman may have and I am truly sorry for any pain any women have suffered being forced to have management. My only purpose in speaking out was to give my personal view and opinion. My thoughts as objectively as possible.

I still stand by my statements.

I also stand by the fact that no ones, not kat von dee's nor lariyahs personal lives should be targeted. If they choose to share these intimate details with close friends or the world, that is their choice. Speculation has never helped anyone and always hurts everyone.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #173
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I've learned after this alot of people are only in it for themselves. Thinking very little of the consequences that come along with starting crap. I've learned to think before I speak after this. I have even made the decision to stick to my original life plan and keep completely out of this mess. I do have a conscious (believe it or not) and the last thing I want to happen to anybody is to lose their freedom and families over something nobody knows the complete story about. In all actuality, alot of women have managers in this line of work. So I don't believe targetting one person is solving a problem. And nobody including myself should be harassed.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:37 PM   #174
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

OH and I forgot..

dic·tion
ˈdikSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: diction
  1. 1.
    the choice and use of words and phrases in speech or writing.
    "Wordsworth campaigned against exaggerated poetic diction"
    synonyms:phraseology, phrasing, turn of phrase, wording, language, usage, vocabulary, terminology, expressions, idioms "her diction was archaic"

Old 08-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #175
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes it's true Gemma that I have spoke with Jaycee on several occasions to receive and provide references to her (how ironic is that?)

Gemma you shouldn't speak on shit you know nothing about. Contrary to what you want to believe you don't know what you are talking about. You have entirely too much time on your fucking hands. All you do is get on here and bash other providers and talk out the side of your neck.

You speak of intelligence? We've spoke on the phone once and nothing intelligent came out of your mouth.

Your attempts at bashing me as a mother, person and provider is not working at all. It only highlights how insecure you are and the issues you struggle with daily in your life.

Me not finishing high school or anything in my private life has nothing to do with me being intelligent or smart for that matter. For the record, no I didn't finish high school but I went back and received my Diploma. Again, what does that have to do with this?

It's amazing to me how much personal information is allowed to be posted here about me that has nothing to do with this subject. It's sad and disgusting just how low a provider will go to try and ruin another provider's reputation. It's also a coincidence how all of these things come out when one provider in particular decides to change her menu and in an attempt to gain more business for herself she post ads on other websites that has my RW info in it and a week later these allegations come out. I have proof of this and I also have proof of how she sent ** to my old incall with lies of saying the gentlemen that I see are D*** D****** coming from my place. Shows how much class you really have.

Gemma you constantly want to speak on my children and me as a mother when AGAIN that has nothing to do with this at all. Instead of speaking on me and mine's you need to focus on getting the two kids that you have back.

For the last time I do not have a pimp, no one runs my fucking account. I do not have a handler and I answer my own phone and messages. Since I have been a providing there has never been a thread or an alert posted saying someone seen me hanging around my Incall or anywhere that I conduct my business with anyone even resembling a Pimp. IF this was the case im sure out of ALL of the reviews and the length of time that I have been around someone would have certainly said something by now.

I screen to my comfort level and what works for me. Any gentleman that does not feel comfortable with my screening method has every right not to meet with me or get screened by me if he chooses to do so. There has never been a time or an instance where any of the information I used to screen and verify a gentleman has ever been shared or compromised in anyway.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:02 PM   #176
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

It really has nothing to do with this thread, other than what Jaycee said earlier about having a banker...

It amuses me to read all the threads about pimps/managers/SO's and how it's really frowned on by the men...then the same men will post on a thread telling a guy to get an "expensive hobby" and how to "hide" money from his wife in order to get into THIS hobby.

Why not give that guy the same shit about having a "pimp"?
I mean shit, his wife has control of his money, has to know where he is at all times and where every dime she gives him goes...
lol
Old 08-01-2015, 06:16 PM   #177
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not saving nobody's ass by any means with what I have to say... But me & AY had a bad romance. I can't firmly confirm or deny he controls her accounts or even what their relationship is. All I can confirm is he chose to be with her over me. Yes my feelings were hurt over everything, I feel as though I got played. But that is unimportant. Its said and done now. Do I think Lariyah is a good person/mother. Absolutely not. And she knows why. But the people like I said I confided in with my personal life details took the shit and used it ammunition to create problems. This has spun out of control completely. Caused me and several people problems in our lives that cannot be fixed. Like I said though, what people do outside of this is their business. I have nothing more to say on it. We all, including the gentlemen, have personal lives outside of this.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #178
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
On another note. Sometimes the better mother is the one that gives up their child.
I completely agree but I'm left to wonder if you think this decision should be made on the first, second, third or fourth child..?

Just curious
Old 08-01-2015, 07:21 PM   #179
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
Thank you Gemma for touching base on this. Believe it or not, this should all be taken VERY SERIOUSLY
Quote:
Well this escalated quickly. And I am more than positive that wasn't Lariyah responding to this. Because her handler was just threatening me. I actually have proof in messages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I can also confirm they have management. I live in the same neighborhood as them which some of you u know and have been contacted by their pimp before with him attempting to "recruit" me.
Quote:
All I can say is if you say so. I too have spent too much time on this subject and gain absolutely nothing out of it nor have I "threatened" you in any sort of way. But your pimp has sure threatened my life and my child's life and our well being. And I know this is him speaking.
Quote:
This thread has put alot of people's lives in danger including my own. And I am not speaking on a vengeful pimp neither.
It is both unfortunate and sad that the threats you referenced earlier have apparently had an impact. Your showcase is down and you are attempting to make peace. I have no doubt that what you, Destiny and Gemma said earlier is true along with obvious manipulation of p-411 accounts uncovered by Zeejoe..among other things. Anyone who thinks said pimp does not exist is either unconscious or completely naive. The most unfortunate thing is that the predator not only led you down a path, he also has your personal info and like all lowlife pimps will stop at nothing to protect his income including threatening you and your child.

When you say you're "not speaking on a vengeful pimp"...I'm afraid that speaks to the fact that you are. The sad reality is that nothing of any consequence will be done as the powers to be are first and foremost concerned about cash flow...just like any pimp or businessman. It's a slimy world we all dwell in and it's always about the money..and setting up a profile and gaining PA is about as hard as buying a firearm in Oklahoma..

Hopefully you and Destiny can take heart in the knowledge that he's not the only pimp who roams these forums and a bigger badder pimp is more than likely eyeballing his organization...

Karma can indeed be a bitch.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:33 PM   #180
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Kat,
I for one, appreciate you and Destiny speaking up.

Perhaps I'm one of the few that knew of AY's existence prior to this thread.

For all, hotel stories get around. And complaints about bs in hotels get written up.
Said complaints include real names, with the room registration stuff of: credit card data, drivers license data, etc.
And if a doughnut squad guy has a reason to obtain the data, there's a copy machine handy.

Interesting that complaints at a certain NKC hotel, which complaints drew the attention of NKC PD, preceded the sting that happened there a few months ago, by the Feds, who taught NKC PD how to do stings that week.

Open note to AY:
You yourself are damaging LC's business.
And, there are lurking doughnut squad guys on this board and I'd bet they're having a ball reading all of this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women