Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161118
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #166
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
Has Bisoy44 ever requested an appointment at x time and just blew you off? Well I won't classify it as NCNS cause we didn't arrange and him not show up leaving me hanging. But 2 times he's requested something for a certain time which we both agree on, and then he just disappears into oblivion.

I saw him 1 time and he was generous and all, but the 2nd time , he requested something, we both agreed on a certain time and day then he cancelled saying he had an appointment with the dentist , then the following day , he writes a review of one of GFX's girls. Lol GFX also offers dental services *jokes* :P

Tonight, again Bisoy44 requested an 8:30 and just disappears. I'm not angry at all, as this doesn't have any effect on me financially. I don't depend on the hobby; but I thought I'd add it here.

Bisoy44 is nice and all, but dude you ain't gotta lie to kick it !! LOL

Bisoy44 = semi time waster
Time waster?.... or?

Intentionally trying to affect your business in some negative manner..... We have had that problem in Austin where a guy ( several guys actually) would intentionally make appointments with ladies for times they never remotely planned on seeing them....

The lady ends up frustrated.... gets fed up and maybe no longer workds that area or takes a different turn and gives up on the way she is doing business and tries another way...

has GFX tried to recruit you at all?

What is happening to you is a very common way a pimp/agency works on bringing in new girls....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:34 AM   #167
God Of Thunder
BANNED

Along with outing them in the form of an apology post when they stand up for themselves.
God Of Thunder is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:25 AM   #168
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Time waster?.... or?

Intentionally trying to affect your business in some negative manner..... We have had that problem in Austin where a guy ( several guys actually) would intentionally make appointments with ladies for times they never remotely planned on seeing them....

The lady ends up frustrated.... gets fed up and maybe no longer workds that area or takes a different turn and gives up on the way she is doing business and tries another way...

has GFX tried to recruit you at all?

What is happening to you is a very common way a pimp/agency works on bringing in new girls....
I don't think Bisoy44 is trying to recruit me . GFX has never tried to recruit me either.

I actually don't have a clue what is going on.
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:32 AM   #169
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
I actually don't have a clue what is going on.
Don't worry, Nova. That's the general feeling most of us have by the time these "InfoThreADs" run their course.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:37 AM   #170
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDid View Post
Don't worry, Nova. That's the general feeling most of us have by the time these "InfoThreADs" run their course.
Her problem is with a San Antonio member and not a thread.

It's a shame none of you folks in SA bother to read and end up hating on each other as a result.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:54 AM   #171
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Hey W, watch that shit! Some of us read and understand exactly what the fuck was just stated. In the future please don't paint with such a broad brush, else you come across as a prick who just wants to ruffle some feathers....which I'm sure is *far* from your objective.

And worse, you might lose some Mod votes in the process. Heh!
This is Election time and you're supposed to be kissing babies and ass and what not...ijs

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #172
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
I nominate laz to be the "WHISPER'S FOUNDATION" treasurer since he seems to be fiscally conservative.
fiscally conservative..... Is that what a Thief is called in hobby world?

Precious b Glad you got paid for the furnace parts.... I put 130+ hours of Physical hard work(LAZ did work 27hrs) into that house. I was told "I never hired you so I am not paying you" Maybe LAZ just has a problem paying providers????? with the exception of Sonya of course.

Precious, curious, why no mention of the condition of the house? You saw the house on Nov 11th (1 week after I moved in) and again on Nov 18th.
No comment on the condition of the house? Can you honestly say that you would rent that house in its condition?

Would you allow a woman to have to paint n chisel grout until her fingers blead?

No comment that it was you who told him he had to install a smoke detector?

I am glad you finally cashed his check n a good thing I paid the guys to put the fence up on Nov 11th or your check would of bounced like a ping pong ball.

You remember the fence guys? you gave them a ride home and witnessed a heated argument between them n LAZ in your vehicle.. Argument was about money. About LAZ wanting them to do more work than what was agreed on n not paying. Correct?

You guys talk negative about Whispers and we are all entitled to our opinion.
At the end of the day.... Whispers has the balls to speak up for me and for anyone, provider or hobbyist. I have also known Whispers to go public against his "friends" when they were wrong. He IS fair, n that I repect.
He listened to me n had the balls to bring it out in public.

Now, you precious, n 3 other hobbyist have been to the house, have seen the condition of the house. 2 of the hobbyist have no problem teling me in PRIVATE that YES LAZ fucked me on this deal but when it comes to defending a provider against your bro hobbyist in public...... You seem to misplace your balls. You dont want to get involved in Drama....

OK, thanks guys, I will remember your support next time your dick is in my mouth.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #173
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
You dont want to get involved in Drama....

OK, thanks guys, I will remember your support next time your dick is in my mouth.
And there's the rub... Whispers started a hobby related thread on time wasters and although the current topic involves providers and hobbyists, it really is no longer hobby related. Calling out some hobbyists who haven't spoken up in public on an Internet hooker board about a landlord tenant dispute that may be going to court?! To what end? To win in the Court of Public Opinion here? There is no denying who we are and what this site is about but when it crosses into RW issues and courts, I could understand why someone may not want to get involved in Drama.

Sounds like Francisca has a legitimate gripe and hope it can be resolved amicably or just resolved. I don't think it will, or should, be resolved on eccie.net. If these gents won't support you publicly and that offends you, tell them.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:23 AM   #174
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
And there's the rub... Whispers started a hobby related thread on time wasters and although the current topic involves providers and hobbyists, it really is no longer hobby related. Calling out some hobbyists who haven't spoken up in public on an Internet hooker board about a landlord tenant dispute that may be going to court?! To what end? To win in the Court of Public Opinion here? There is no denying who we are and what this site is about but when it crosses into RW issues and courts, I could understand why someone may not want to get involved in Drama.

Sounds like Francisca has a legitimate gripe and hope it can be resolved amicably or just resolved. I don't think it will, or should, be resolved on eccie.net. If these gents won't support you publicly and that offends you, tell them.
When a hobbyist uses the hobby for a personal agenda... it becomes a hooby issue. IMHO
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:14 AM   #175
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

I'll throw in my two cents at this point in the hopes that this can move on and/or return to the original topic.

Francisca does not have an ounce of bullshit in her, and in this case she's the first to admit that she should not have mixed business with business and won't make this mistake again. I hope that this situation reaches a reasonably amicable conclusion for all involved.

As to Time Wasters, I certainly hope that I'm never considered to be one myself. As for the ladies, my time is more valuable to me these days than my money and I have to thank the vast majority of those ladies I've met here with their respect of both of these precious commodities.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:07 PM   #176
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It's a shame none of you folks in SA bother to read and end up hating on each other as a result.
You make mistakes (?) on the context of what I post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca;1054811253...
Precious, curious, why no mention of the condition of the house? You saw the house on Nov 11th (1 week after I moved in) and again on Nov 18th.
No comment on the condition of the house? Can you honestly say that you would rent that house in its condition?

[B
Because the thread wasn't about the condition of the house. BUT I did mention the house implicitly by mentioning my gratis help to a problem with it.[/B]

When I do work for Landlords, I only make my concerns directly to the Landlord about what I find. I did do that with Laz. And he allowed me to correct the immediate problem.

As for the condition of the house. I've been looking for a house for quite some time. Before me current occupation, I really didn't know anything about what I would want in a house. Still the same way now. But in my line of work I get to go all about a house. And though I can't explain what is good/bad about a house, I sure know a good house from a bad one now. No way will I buy one of the cheap construction material houses that they throw up in a few days and charge a super premium price for like it was built by Italian craftsmen. I actually prefer a house like yours. Solid foundation (that is the #1 thing that scares me about getting a house and has me loving pier and beam) with good structural support beams. I can replace the inner and outer walls. Do a roof. Turnkey HVAC. Would need some plumbing help and definitely an electrician. But I want to at least buy a solid frame and have the chance to fix it to my likings.

But I have no idea as to what agreements that enticed you to move in a house that is in the condition it is in.

No comment that it was you who told him he had to install a smoke detector?

It better not be a smoke detector. I recommended a CO Detector at a minium.
And I recommend that for EVERYONE that has a gas furnace. Brand new or 40 years old. You never know when you will have a failure due to a factory defect or age of the furnace.

You remember the fence guys? you gave them a ride home and witnessed a heated argument between them n LAZ in your vehicle..

Yup.

Argument was about money. About LAZ wanting them to do more work than what was agreed on n not paying. Correct?

No. It was about both parties not being clear or clearly stating their intent. I was laughing a bit and think I made mention to them all about being on the same page about a job. I'm sorry, it was a funny drive for me.

At the end of the day.... Whispers has the balls to speak up for me and for anyone, provider or hobbyist. I have also known Whispers to go public against his "friends" when they were wrong. He IS fair, n that I repect.

And I like that fact that you brought out some of the conversation from that nights meal. And if other Providers that have valid grievances come forward, I would applaud him to speak up for them to. Especially if he has personally witnessed such things as the Provider is airing. I know that all Providers don't have the strongest constitution in defending themselves from wrong doings. And I know outside of here that their are some guy who smells a weakness about women they will exploit it ruthlessly. We should shine a light on those bad examples in the Hobby.

Now, you precious, n 3 other hobbyist have been to the house, have seen the condition of the house. 2 of the hobbyist have no problem teling me in PRIVATE that YES LAZ fucked me on this deal but when it comes to defending a provider against your bro hobbyist in public...... You seem to misplace your balls. You dont want to get involved in Drama....

Are you specifically directing that statement towards me?

If so, I am responding to the Hobby aspect of this thread.

I have no dealings whatsoever that transpired between you and Laz. Only that I didn't want you to not have heat in the house, hence my volunteering my services. And I am glad that I was able to get it working.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #177
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:

I believe that you're mistaking "balls", for "opportunity to grandstand". Pffffft! "Balls". Don't kid yourself, Ms. Fran, your case was just a conduit for which Whispers could use to showboat and for his "entertainment".

Pffft...

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #178
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
... Whispers ... IS fair ...
Sure. If your definition of fair is making unsubstantiated slanderous accusations: two of his Greatest Hits:

Starring 19Trees: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=852202&highlight=

Starring new BFF, Still Looking: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449050&highlight=

The escalation in the latter threAD was beautiful. SL was quite the scrapper in that fray (and comfortably ahead on points on my card).
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:29 PM   #179
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Sure. If your definition of fair is making unsubstantiated slanderous accusations: two of his Greatest Hits:

Starring 19Trees: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=852202&highlight=

Starring new BFF, Still Looking: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449050&highlight=

The escalation in the latter threAD was beautiful. SL was quite the scrapper in that fray (and comfortably ahead on points on my card).

Amazing how things change or was it all make belief?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:34 PM   #180
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
This was one of my better lines ...
You had many "better lines." A plethora of better lines. Quips and zingers galore! Of course I wouldn't quote any of them. Not from the Mens Lounge. Revealing private content and all that.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women