Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160805
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40395
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2015, 02:19 PM   #166
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
But how many TS's are in the hobby vs AA's?

And I don't see TS's, just don't like bigots.
Especially when they should know better.

I said you wouldn't find any stats, because they don't do stats of the prostitution world, just real world.
I didn't see any bigotry in his post, he was just stating the fact that TS's are the highest risk population for HIV/AIDS. As for raw numbers AA'sin recent years have seen the greatest increase in "reported" cases. And to be fair no they don't keep stats purely related to the hobby/prostitution, and while there may not be as many TS's in the hobby as there are AA's or Caucasians, if you look through the reviews there are some guys who see both, there are providers who see both and there is all but certain a lot of bb'ing taking place. With that said all stats are flawed and can't be applied when comes to the hobby/prostitution.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:01 PM   #167
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
With that said all stats are flawed and can't be applied when comes to the hobby/prostitution.

That incredibly untrue. Some STD studies can be flawed in relation to the hobby when the general public is the focus. But a lot of the studies in this thread deal specifically with the possibly of someone that already has an STD passing it on. Those studies measure the likelihood of someone obtaining an STD from an infected partner, so hobby or not, the statistics are still relevant.

It's frustrating to see people dismiss studies they haven't even read. "Oh it must be wrong because I say so". Assumptions lead to more ignorance.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:18 PM   #168
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post

That incredibly untrue. Some STD studies can be flawed in relation to the hobby when the general public is the focus. But a lot of the studies in this thread deal specifically with the possibly of someone that already has an STD passing it on. Those studies measure the likelihood of someone obtaining an STD from an infected partner, so hobby or not, the statistics are still relevant.

It's frustrating to see people dismiss studies they haven't even read. "Oh it must be wrong because I say so". Assumptions lead to more ignorance.
While a lot of the studies in this threadare related to the likelyhood of an infected person infecting someone else. The fact is that the hobby/prostitution is high risk and increases the odds of exposure, especially if precaution isn't practiced. And contrary to what some may be led to believe, stats depend heavily on human intent,collection and input, therefore can't always be relied on as the rule of law. And I'm not judging or being critical on anyone on this board, because I'm on here too.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:07 PM   #169
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
People only research enough of the material to validate their convictions. "There are none so blind..."
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:24 PM   #170
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman123 View Post
bp, where I'm from a titty baby is a whiney little cry baby scaredy cat that has to run to and/or cling to his mommies titty for protection.

kind of like being afraid to get off the porch and run with the big dogs.

let me also point out that I do enjoy the hell out of clinging to the titty of a beautiful sexy woman like thn and rest of the ladies here.

and I don't want to hear how bbts (yes 't's, not 'f's) followed by cross country auto trips result in death 1 out if 14 million times.
Finally I'm in the know, thank you for the knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
People only research enough of the material to validate their convictions. "There are none so blind..."
This is so true
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:29 PM   #171
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
I would say it's amazing, but I've seen the same thing on religious based threads and threads about the federal budget. It's a different subject, but the play book is still the same:

*Ignore and dismiss detailed hard data from multiple independent sources when it's available to be scrutinized. Go with your gut and uninformed opinion instead.

*Avoid understanding the process or mechanics of how something actually happens or works.

*Just stick to what you believe no matter what and talk around whatever it is you don't understand.

*Never address contradictions and logic fallacies directly. Repeat your belief without providing anything to back it up.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:44 PM   #172
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol your bullet points got me rolling on the floor!

Story of the American "sheeple."
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:22 PM   #173
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

One comment on probability, stastics and to a certain extent, human
nature.

Often before and after is assumed to be cause and effect.
The corallary is dismissing cause and effect as simply before and after.

Not sure why I threw that in, just seemed a good time to say it, I've always liked it.
txman123 is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:32 AM   #174
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Before you start questioning my profession and until you get a doctorate in pharmacy- please don't think google search is a replacement for 6 years of training- if that were true we wouldn't have the need for pharmacist/MD's/Attorney's- I could google the meaning of a specific law- but that doesn't qualify me as an attorney.

Let me just break something down to you really quick- when I fill a prescription for let's say Valtrex - I know practically with 99.999999999% assurance whether the person has shingles/Herpes before I even counsel the patient- you want to know why? They are dosed differently- When a person has shingles vs Herpes simplex Virus(genital herpes)- both conditions are caused by the Herpes virus but the mg's/frequency/duration are different- that is something a pharmacist is trained to know versus someone who just googles the drug. Also, other factors come in to affect- typically if the person is younger(under 50) more than likely it's genital Herpes-- if it's being prescribed for an older patient- it's typically used for Shingles. If the MD prescribes for 5 or 7 days than I know the person has had an outbreak.

Also, typically when a person is using Valtrex for shingles- it's normally accompanied with other Meds like Gabapentin/Lyrica/Gralise or Horizant and finally a lot of times MD's will add a DX code-layman's term- a Diagnosis code- which in the average set of eyes would like some random numbers, but to a trained perso
n in the medical field we would know exactly the condition- in fact many times MD's write "codes" somewhere on the prescription and I could cover up the drug name and tell the person exactly what they are being treated for just by looking at the number.
So as I stated- enjoy your day- we all take risk(s) in this field- some far more than others and I am glad you like creampies- sometimes we just have to learn that just because we like something doesn't make it safe or right- hell I hate paying taxes- but I know full well the consequences if I don't pay my taxes. I will digress from this topic. Notice all the people supporting BBFS are the guys addicted to it and screw every provider who is BBFS no matter how well they know her or not-LMFAO- they have to argue to somehow justify their actions. WE1911 signing off!!!!
Not to jack this thread...but question to WE:

Is there a medication you're aware of to make my penis bigger?
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:11 AM   #175
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Thread has been glorious. Glad OP's words were taken to heart.

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:14 AM   #176
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
Not to jack this thread...but question to WE:

Is there a medication you're aware of to make my penis bigger?
Since WE is obvi the only professional here with six years of training he will be able to tell you with 99.999999999% assurance that unfortunately, there is not a medication available to make your penis bigger.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:20 AM   #177
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

to continue in the spirit of hijacking, I know for a fact that 4-5 Coors Lights make your dick seem to appear bigger. as well appear to increase your overall sexuality, virility, handsomeness and general loveability.

i imagine our ladies have likely witnessed this phenomenon a time or two.

be careful about overdosing though, you may become so loveable that you get called for failure to perform.
txman123 is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:24 PM   #178
Richardson570
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Threads like this make me run out of popcorn quickly
Richardson570 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:00 PM   #179
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman123 View Post
I know for a fact that 4-5 Coors Lights make your dick seem to appear bigger. as well appear to increase your overall sexuality, virility, handsomeness and general loveability.
How do you get the provider to drink that many before a session?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:26 PM   #180
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
Since WE is obvi the only professional here with six years of training he will be able to tell you with 99.999999999% assurance that unfortunately, there is not a medication available to make your penis bigger.
If a drug like where ever discovered, it would become an overnight sensation. There would be lines at pharmacies like they were selling the next iPhone. Whoever discovers that drug will win a Nobel Prize in Chemistry, Medicine and possibly Peace.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women