Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2020, 11:03 PM   #166
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Some people have neither...

you can't fix stupid, its forever.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:15 AM   #167
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=lustylad;1062133514]Not sure if speedy gets it, so let's spell it out nice and slowly for him:

OPEN BORDERS means gangs, murderers, rapists, lowlifes, thieves, recidivist offenders and drug cartels are free to come and go, commit crimes anywhere in these United States and make all of us unsafe...

...which means anyone who favors OPEN BORDERS cannot possibly "be more concerned with the lives of others" than people who want border security.

Did Kate Steinle's life matter? Was the left at all "concerned about her life"? Did they shed any tears for Kate?

Did they even consider for one moment the need to rescind the brainless sanctuary city policies that led to her death?

/QUOTE]

You are correct. That is EXACTLY what open borders would allow and we do not allow that. People, whether criminals or not, are not free to come and go. And NO ONE supports that.

Sometimes you Trump supporters are so obtuse.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:18 AM   #168
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1062134332]
Quote:
Not sure if speedy gets it, so let's spell it out nice and slowly for him:

OPEN BORDERS means gangs, murderers, rapists, lowlifes, thieves, recidivist offenders and drug cartels are free to come and go, commit crimes anywhere in these United States and make all of us unsafe...

...which means anyone who favors OPEN BORDERS cannot possibly "be more concerned with the lives of others" than people who want border security.

Did Kate Steinle's life matter? Was the left at all "concerned about her life"? Did they shed any tears for Kate?

Did they even consider for one moment the need to rescind the brainless sanctuary city policies that led to her death?

/QUOTE]

You are correct. That is EXACTLY what open borders would allow and we do not allow that. People, whether criminals or not, are not free to come and go. And NO ONE supports that.

Sometimes you Trump supporters are so obtuse.
I guess you haven’t heard of Sanctuary cities. Sad
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:22 AM   #169
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey speedy, I don't have time to go into all of the details, but there are some big holes in your memory of recent political history!

First, you should look up all of the Bush judicial appointees blocked or slow-walked by the dim-retard Senate from 2006-2008. That's when they first poisoned the well.

Then look up how odumbo got dirty Harry Reid to invoke the "nuclear option" in 2013, eliminating the Senate filibuster for all judicial appointments except SCOTUS. This enabled the dim-retards to expand and stack the DC Federal District Court of Appeals (which handles most federal regulatory issues) with like-minded libtards.

Except it backfired when Republicans took back a Senate majority in 2014. The reason odumbo had so many vacancies when he left office two years later is because he kept nominating judges whose views and judicial philosophies were so far left they couldn't even win a smidgen of support from a handful of moderate Republican Senators.

You need to brush up on your history, speedy. Then maybe you can come back and give us a more two-sided version of how we got here.
We were discussing a single issue -- why so many court appointments were unfilled when Obama left office.

No, the reason, as I cited with 3 articles which I trust more than your lame OPINION, is that Republicans did not do their job.

The perfect example was their refusal to even look at Merrick Garland's nomination. Here is a guy well-qualified, left of center but not far left, who was ignored. Probably the case in many other appointees by Obama. Of course, you have nothing to back up your OPINION that the nominated judges were too far left of center to be considered. Typical of you.
Old 07-22-2020, 07:23 AM   #170
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=bambino;1062134333]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

I guess you haven’t heard of Sanctuary cities. Sad
The people in sanctuary cities are not free to come and go between countries.

Try again.
Old 07-22-2020, 07:24 AM   #171
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
If I had to define myself--- for the most part I'm a social liberal, fiscal conservative. If Sally wants to get an abortion-- that's her business, not mine. If Sally wants to smoke... ahem..... that's her business, not mine. If Sally wants to marry Suzy... that's her business not mine.

If Sally wants me to pay for her abortion, her marriage, and her.... smoke-- then it becomes my business.
Sounds libertarian to me. Which is fine. Abortion has never been an end all with me. While I think it’s morally wrong, I don’t think making it illegal would work. People would still get them in probably less than safe conditions. I doe draw the line on late term or partial birth abortions. I wouldn’t consider a candidate if they were in favor of that. I know, that’s kinda of a cop out. But that’s how I roll on abortion. I think I’ll start a new party. The golden rule party. Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.
Old 07-22-2020, 07:30 AM   #172
bambino
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1062134339]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

Try again.
Try telling that to the Steinles. Zarate was deported 5 times but was protected by San Francisco’s sanctuary laws.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoo...f_Kate_Steinle

You try again.
Old 07-22-2020, 07:51 AM   #173
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just "Cant fix stupid " Ron White DPST when given facts want to believe in opinion because they been told by big bother (cnn)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:02 AM   #174
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sounds libertarian to me. Which is fine. Abortion has never been an end all with me. While I think it’s morally wrong, I don’t think making it illegal would work. People would still get them in probably less than safe conditions. I doe draw the line on late term or partial birth abortions. I wouldn’t consider a candidate if they were in favor of that. I know, that’s kinda of a cop out. But that’s how I roll on abortion. I think I’ll start a new party. The golden rule party. Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.

It "used" to be Libertarian.. but their current Prez candidate.. believes in FULLY open borders....

I'm with you on partial birth abortion. I believe the right should be available up to the point of viability outside of the womb with medical intervention. There is absolutely NO justification for abortion beyond that point-- no, not even for "the mother's health". At the point where the child is viable... if the mother is at risk-- that's what C-Sections and induction of birth are for. There is no more risk to the mother with a c-section than with a fully surgical abortion, which is what is required that late in the game.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:28 AM   #175
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am likewise a fiscal conservative who has long tried to ignore the left's annoying "culture war" bullshit.

if biden gets elected the real cancel culture starts

the senile biden will be cancelled by all the wolves that will be part of his "administration"

can you even begin to imagine the doj filled with kimberley gardner types
where prosecutions depend on politics or skin color

in st louis she is said to have dismissed out of hand over 2600 felony charges and that was as of last january

of those arrested for the recent and ongoing looting rioting and destruction she proclaims the police aren't giving her enough evidence to convict so she releases them tout de suite

of the mccolskeys defending themselves she turns logic and truth and evidence on its head defending the trespassers, assaulters, threat issuers and property destroyers to bring convoluted charges against the people trespassed against , assaulted, threatened and whose property was destroyed

she has a mission, and its not justice, i think she has some sort of "now its payback" mentality

and those in a biden administration will not have fealty to a constitution they abhor

where will the proclaimed dimocrat patriots be then? much too late i fear
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:30 AM   #176
oeb11
Valued Poster

NGIT - thoughtful and Accurate - as usual

Thank You.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:41 AM   #177
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
if biden gets elected the real cancel culture starts

the senile biden will be cancelled by all the wolves that will be part of his "administration"

can you even begin to imagine the doj filled with kimberley gardner types
where prosecutions depend on politics or skin color

in st louis she is said to have dismissed out of hand over 2600 felony charges and that was as of last january

of those arrested for the recent and ongoing looting rioting and destruction she proclaims the police aren't giving her enough evidence to convict so she releases them out of hand

of the mccolskeys defending themselves she turns logic and truth and evidence on its head defending the trespassers, assaulters, threat issuers and property destroyers to bring convoluted charges against the people trespassed against , assaulted, threatened and whose property was destroyed

she has a mission, and its not justice

and those in a biden administration will not have fealty to a constitution they abhor

Gardner is pursuing "racial justice". they are other district attorneys like her who push "racial justice" as their platform.

they're all of the country, these were people that were backed and funded by the soros machine with alot of money that overwhelmed their opposition.

voters likely didn't know what they really mean by "racial justice".

cut 'em loose by saying not enough evidence to prosecute and convict is one way to reduce the prison population and up the crime rate.

voters got duped.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 11:59 AM   #178
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1062134339]
Quote:

Try again.

But you are advocating just that. Free to come and go but mostly come and stay. You say we have plenty of room for more which defies what most people who understand what over population can do. You say we have room for more and talked about how more refugees could be adsorbed but I think even you would agree, that number has a limit which is all I'm saying. You want to go back to the number that Obama allowed. I'd be willing to debate and compromise but unfortunately whether you want to accept as fact and you don't, that many people in the Democrat party and I believe that number is growing with the influence of the AOC's in the party, have no number in mind. They refuse to put a number to how many can come and stay. You refuse to believe that there are those who do want to remove any and all border controls.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:58 PM   #179
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, we finally agree on a subject.

If abortion is made illegal in this country, the rich will head to Canada. Those that want an abortion but can't afford traveling outside the country will have it done, as you say, under less than safe conditions. Some will have the baby and give it up for adoption. The minority will keep the baby.

I also agree with you on late term abortions.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:03 PM   #180
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

you claim the left is more "people caring" - they care so much they want abortion mainly to keep the underclass population under control..like the fewer the black babies the better
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women