Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60127
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #166
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

So do you recommend the lazier ultrasound cleaning or the standard barbed pick?

IB
Old 09-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #167
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
I seriously did not think my post was that offensive. Really. It was just a question! Was my post really worse than any other post on here, as of late? And I didn't have mean spirited intentions. I guess I thought I have been in this community long enough I could ask why SOME ACT like A-holes on the board and are nice in person without people getting their feelings hurt? Anyone who knows me, knows I am as sweet as kitten in person.
Asking the question was not Offensive. You might have stated it as "Why is it that some of you come across one way on the board and come across totally opposite in person..." which some might have found less offensive vs being called asses.... You could have presented the whole subject in a less offensive manner.

But your words drew another provider in and immediately the "asshole" term was reapplied by her and it became the flavor of the thread for many.

For some that read it that felt the description fit them (one person here.. different in person) I'm sure they disliked being referred to as assholes.

The whole thread could have ran without you using that term and not drifted quite this far into negativity.

But your question created more of a movement and rallying call for some of the supporters to pile on and bash a subset of the community as well as try to tell people who they needed to be. Unfortunately that subset are louder and in some cases better prepared to win a debate on the subject than others.

Prior to reading the next statement let me say that it is not intended towards you or anyone in particular..... But when one of you ladies starts telling guys that spend money how to act or what to do a common thought that runs through their heads is

"No $250 an hour whore is going to tell me how to act on a board dedicated discussing whores and their services"

Now wouldn't it read less offensive as "No Provider is going to tell me what to do"

The words you choose will color the reactions you get. Once again. The above is meant as an example.

The concept that you WOULD NOT know EXACTLY what kind of response your question would generate is not one that I personally believe. I've met you. I know you have some smarts. I know you have been around long enough to know exactly what kind of attention your original post would draw using the words you chose!.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #168
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Asking the question was not Offensive. You might have stated it as "Why is it that some of you come across one way on the board and come across totally opposite in person..." which some might have found less offensive vs being called asses.... You could have presented the whole subject in a less offensive manner. So, asking the question was not offensive? No? And you are giving me suggestions on how I could have behaved differently on the board?

I also DID NOT CALL ANYONE asses. I asked why SOME ACTED like asses. BIG DIFFERENCE.

But your words drew another provider in and immediately the "asshole" term was reapplied by her and it became the flavor of the thread for many. Okay. So, am I guilty by association? Am I being held responsible for some one else's thoughts, feelings and posts? I don't believe I have power or control over what any other lady says here on the board.

For some that read it that felt the description fit them (one person here.. different in person) I'm sure they disliked being referred to as assholes. Sheesh! Thin skin. Really, it was just a question. Even after I expressed that one of my good friends ACTS like an ass on the board and is sweet in person? Ralphy Boy didn't get upset! Neither did Knotty! My question was phrased in, WHAT I PERCEIVED TO BE, a playful mart-ass,
one of the guys type manner. Definitely not coming from a negative place. It's a good question.

The whole thread could have ran without you using that term and not drifted quite this far into negativity. So, are you suggesting how I should behave? I really was not being negative and don't feel it is my fault how the thread drifted.

But your question created more of a movement and rallying call for some of the supporters to pile on and bash a subset of the community as well as try to tell people who they needed to be. Unfortunately that subset are louder and in some cases better prepared to win a debate on the subject than others. Scratches head. Baffled. Supporters? Again. I do not control anyone.

Prior to reading the next statement let me say that it is not intended towards you or anyone in particular..... But when one of you ladies starts telling guys that spend money how to act or what to do a common thought that runs through their heads is

"No $250 an hour whore is going to tell me how to act on a board dedicated discussing whores and their services"

Now wouldn't it read less offensive as "No Provider is going to tell me what to do"

I am gonna go with apples and oranges here!

The words you choose will color the reactions you get. Once again. The above is meant as an example.

The concept that you WOULD NOT know EXACTLY what kind of response your question would generate is not one that I personally believe. I've met you. I know you have some smarts. I know you have been around long enough to know exactly what kind of attention your original post would draw using the words you chose!.
Errrr, I think you are giving me WAY too much credit here! But, I appreciate that you think I am that smart or whatever you may call that. But why would I want to generate a bunch of negativity, purposely, and piss off my clients? Since you have met me and seem to know me so well.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #169
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Is it *really* meant as an example, or just a cloaked statement of how you really feel?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #170
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I guess that would really depend on the assistants relevance to the dentist office . Surely if the patient is paying more to the dentist , than the dentist feels the assistant brings to them . Well the dental assistant could find themselves with no job . And of course this would have zero effect on the patient .
That's a nice simplistic scenario, not at all really a good analogy for women who have no boss. but, from a larger point of view if figuring out what really motivates people were that damn easy, economists would have figured this out a long time ago. No more recessions, no more depressions. But, the fact of the matter is, its very hard to figure out what really works as a continual incentive for people. We are motivated by various things simultaneously, and sometimes we contradict ourselves, and what works at one point in time, won't work the next. We are complicated life forms whose motivation is not so easily penned down. Hookers and Freakonomics, when somebody writes that book, let me know!!!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #171
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Your boss pays your salary , think hard about who that would be in the scenario .
Old 09-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #172
Annef
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I got it hon. but, I don't answer to one person, the joy of being your own boss. If you don't look like a good "boss" to me, I move along.

Quote:
Your boss pays your salary , think hard about who that would be in the scenario .
Old 09-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #173
rockerrick
Account Disabled

If there are any bosses willing to hire you .
Old 09-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #174
Annef
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, little dude, hush. I'm sorry I was kind of nasty. this thread wasn't bad at all, It wasn't. I helped to derail it by being deliberately mean. I could blame it on the general tone of the rest of the board, which might be partly true as you do have to have thick skin sometimes to be on here, but mainly I think I was just being mean, frustrated because I have things to do and I get sucked into this board and i then I don't do those things, which makes me more frustrated....it's a vicious circle. I'm sorry for being an ass when being ass wasn't called for. Now, I don't apologize for any future ass like comments as sometimes being an ass on this board is the only logical response.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #175
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Yeah, I got it hon. but, I don't answer to one person, the joy of being your own boss. If you don't look like a good "boss" to me, I move along.
+1
Old 09-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #176
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow, you really think that the guys are control.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #177
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Absolutely . There are 2 girls in this thread that won't see me . How many guys you think are sitting back and watching you wind the coils of a noose . Just wondering how many coils you wind before slipping it over your head , and jumping ?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #178
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

IB
Old 09-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #179
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Absolutely . There are 2 girls in this thread that won't see me . How many guys you think are sitting back and watching you wind the coils of a noose . Just wondering how many coils you wind before slipping it over your head , and jumping ?
Sweetheart, the guys are much more interested in my mouth rather than what comes out of yours.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #180
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Yeah sure they are , maybe in the past , before showing your distain . Kinda takes the fun out of it , don't be surprised when that dwindles !
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women