Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-21-2023, 10:25 PM   #166
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Well, Kid Rock has called himself "kid" for
some 30 years now... Why change??

And the fellow is a staunch conservative.

What's not to like? ...

#### Salty
Exactly Salty, exactly !!!
Old 04-21-2023, 10:29 PM   #167
berryberry
Valued Poster

But, but, but - the ill informed leftists told us this was having no impact on AB.

Now the person in charge of turning Bud Light into a nationwide Tranny Juice joke has been shitcanned, err I mean on a forced leave of absence

Old 04-22-2023, 05:55 AM   #168
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Megyn Kelly GOES OFF Over ‘Trans Rights’ Debate: ‘I’m Done!’ (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-im-done-video
Old 04-22-2023, 06:36 AM   #169
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Old 04-22-2023, 12:01 PM   #170
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Megyn Kelly also got onto Don Jr. for sayin' Bud-Light
made a mistake and to get over it.

... Don Jr. is correct... And Megyn is correct.

... Though the CUSTOMERS aint over it yet.

That's fer bleedin' certain! ... ...

#### Salty
Old 04-22-2023, 12:16 PM   #171
Chase7
Valued Poster

I previously posted in this thread. I don't care if your transgendered, bi, gay, your race or most anything else.
I don't want and if I don't have to, except someone else attempting to make me accept how they feel or their wants.

Same with Kaepernick and his kneeling stance. The year that went on I did not watch one Steeler game.

As I also said in this the thread. The democrats are using anything they can to divide all of us, for control.

According to democrats, if you don't agree with anything they put out, your a racist.

The democrats can simply shove their phony racist bullshit and all their other phony hate attempts, most Americans aren't buying it.
Biden voted for segregation.

It's all about dividing us for control!

Biden sponsored the 1994 crime bill that put tens of thousands of black men in prison—and it took 15 years till President Trump was able to get rid of that discriminatory law. Did you know Biden voted to KEEP a tax exemption for segregated private schools? Biden voted against a REPUBLICAN amendment and helped kill the effort to stop tax benefits for segregated private schools. Biden needs to be held accountable for his phony support of all the different classes of everyone, purely for power.

Same goes for transgendered and AB.

Biden and the democrats are using that to divide us. When I drink lite beer they all taste about the same to me bud lite, coors lite or miller lite.
I simply won't drink bud lite.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:44 PM   #172
simon469
Valued Poster

buddy lite, isnt that a commie drink?
Old 04-22-2023, 03:23 PM   #173
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
I previously posted in this thread. I don't care if your transgendered, bi, gay, your race or most anything else.
I don't want and if I don't have to, except someone else attempting to make me accept how they feel or their wants.

Same with Kaepernick and his kneeling stance. The year that went on I did not watch one Steeler game.

As I also said in this the thread. The democrats are using anything they can to divide all of us, for control.

According to democrats, if you don't agree with anything they put out, your a racist.

The democrats can simply shove their phony racist bullshit and all their other phony hate attempts, most Americans aren't buying it.
Biden voted for segregation.

It's all about dividing us for control!

Biden sponsored the 1994 crime bill that put tens of thousands of black men in prison—and it took 15 years till President Trump was able to get rid of that discriminatory law. Did you know Biden voted to KEEP a tax exemption for segregated private schools? Biden voted against a REPUBLICAN amendment and helped kill the effort to stop tax benefits for segregated private schools. Biden needs to be held accountable for his phony support of all the different classes of everyone, purely for power.

Same goes for transgendered and AB.

Biden and the democrats are using that to divide us. When I drink lite beer they all taste about the same to me bud lite, coors lite or miller lite.
I simply won't drink bud lite.
You give Biden way to much credit. He’s been in it for the money, nothing more, for a half century. He’s always been dumb, now he’s senile and dumb, and says whatever they tell him to. I have no idea who’s in charge of the country, but it’s clearly not that feeble old grifter who takes afternoon naps in the White House.
Old 04-22-2023, 03:34 PM   #174
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You give Biden way to much credit. He’s been in it for the money, nothing more, for a half century. He’s always been dumb, now he’s senile and dumb, and says whatever they tell him to. I have no idea who’s in charge of the country, but it’s clearly not that feeble old grifter who takes afternoon naps in the White House.
100% correct. The people in charge cheated to install him. You have to be a complete zombie if you don’t realize it by now.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:01 PM   #175
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Order Yours Today - Only $9.95!

Quote:
I have no idea who’s in charge of the country, but it’s clearly not that feeble old grifter who takes afternoon naps in the White House.

Old 04-22-2023, 04:04 PM   #176
bambino
Valued Poster

I bet he’s never been in the real White House. They bring him to studios that look like the WH. Then he’s in Delaware. EVERY weekend. Well, they say he’s been to Camp David a few times to play Super Mario.

I’m sure his beach house in Rehobeth has Bud Light on tap.
Old 04-22-2023, 05:29 PM   #177
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’m not giving him any credit.

He’s a pawn of Obama. He’s such low life scum, he’s fine with being used and looking like a fool for being used like he is.
Old 04-22-2023, 06:42 PM   #178
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen back on topic please
Old 04-24-2023, 09:29 AM   #179
berryberry
Valued Poster

But, but, but the leftists here said this was not impacting AB at all. LOL, the leftists lied yet AGAIN

Second Bud Light marketing exec placed on leave after Dylan Mulvaney backlash

A second Bud Light senior marketing executive has been placed on leave following backlash and calls for a boycott over the brand’s recent partnership with popular transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, according to a report.

Daniel Blake, who oversees marketing for Anheuser-Busch’s mainstream brands, stepped back from his role Sunday, according to the Wall Street Journal.

It was reported Friday that another executive — the brewer’s vice president of marketing who was behind the campaign, Alissa Heinerscheid — was taking a leave of absence.

“Given the circumstances, Alissa has decided to take a leave of absence, which we support,” an Anheuser-Busch spokeswoman told the Journal. “Daniel has also decided to take a leave of absence.”

People familiar with the matter told the Journal that the decision to take leave was not voluntary.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/second...ced-on-leave/?
Old 04-24-2023, 08:46 PM   #180
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Bud Light suffers ‘staggering’ 17% sales plunge amid Dylan Mulvaney controversy

https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/bud-li...y-controversy/

Bud Light has suffered a “staggering” sales hit following the beer brand’s controversial marketing tie-up with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney — with the latest data showing an alarming 17% drop, according to an industry research firm.

The latest sales data from NielsenIQ and Bump Williams Consulting shows that Bud Light sales fell 17% in dollars, while volume dropped a whopping 21% in the week ended April 15.

That’s sharply ahead of the 6% drop in sales dollars and 11% drop in volume that Bud Light had suffered during the week ended April 8 — the seven days that immediately followed the April 1 launch of the controversial Mulvaney campaign on social media.

“These numbers are staggering,” according to an April 23 report from Insights Express, a beer-focused newsletter. “Right now this is an extremely difficult scenario for Anheuser Busch, the Bud Light brand and for AB distributors.”

The Mulvaney campaign has unleashed a torrent of negative publicity for Anheuser-Busch, which announced Friday and over the weekend that the marketing executives responsible for tapping Mulvaney — Alissa Heinerscheid and Daniel Blake — are taking leaves of absence.

Meanwhile, Bud Light’s competitors are cashing in on the mess. Bud Light lost 6.7% of market share last week, while Coors Light and Miller Lite are up 18%, according to the newsletter. A week earlier, Coors Light’s market share was up 10.6% over the same period and Miller Lite up 11.5%.

“Coors Light and Miller Lite were once again big beneficiaries,” according to Insights Express.

Anheuser-Busch distributors are meeting with the company in Washington, DC, on Tuesday.

The distributors, some of which have canceled marketing events featuring the iconic Budweiser Clydesdale horses, “are looking for a much more pointed and well developed plan on how Anheuser-Busch might stem the onslaught of negative attention and sales trends,” according to Insights Express.

Bud Light is the largest beer brand in the US, but the Mulvany flap has downsized it.

During the NCAA basketball tournament from March 18 to April 1, it was the clear leader of all light beers at bars and other venues, up 15%, according to Brewbound, a trade publication which cited data from BeerBoard. But after the Mulvaney campaign launched, demand for Bud Light trailed other light beers by 6% at bars and restaurants.

Overall, Bud Light’s volume declined by 34.7% at bars, restaurants and other venues between April 2 and April 15, according to BeerBoard. Bud Light dropped to the No. 4 draft beer from No. 3 during the second week of the controversy, switching places with Coors Light, Brewbound reported on Monday.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women