Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35552
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #166
MrGiz
BANNED

Despite what a few have tried to suggest. . . the Arkansas Hobby is okay.

Any providers who feel as though they have been threatened; need to suck it up, and resume control of their own business... as B & B have opined. We should each be in control of our own hobby positions, without worrying about other's. . . some of us have enough trouble, keeping up with just that!

There are plenty enough horny local dawgs. . . local providers. . . traveling dawgs , traveling providers. . . new girls showing up fairly frequently. . . guys too. . . to support a lot of hobby sucking and fucking!! That is not just my opinion. . . it is a fact!

Outside parties were basically invited in to stir shit. . . so we have more help now, to stir our own shit. . . so be it. The only effect they should have upon hobby fucking in Arkansas is what you allow them to have. They should not have had any effect upon internal Arkansas hobby BS. . . but it was encouraged by some. . . so be it.

Arkansas is no different than anywhere else. . . Quit stirring shit. . . and the shit will settle down. . . no matter who the moderator is!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #167
newmusicman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I have a theory:
I moved to the Great state of Arkansas 13 years ago from up north. What I have found is that people are Sooo damn nice around here. I have approached more than a few folks that seem to have challenges with me or my business and to my face, they simply are nice and don't want to talk about anything negative... It was nice at first until I realized that they would still clamor and bitch behind my back. (where I come from, if someone is pissed, they tell you about it)... So my guess is that all that pent-up anger is now getting thrown onto this board because it is an anonymous place to vent... As is often the case with the human psyche, we sometimes act angry about things that aren't even really angry about. Maybe we just need to stay patient and appreciate that people act like assholes here and hopefully not when we meet them at the local taverns, stores, etc.
Just my unsolicited 2 cents worth.
newmusicman is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #168
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

Any providers who feel as though they have been threatened; need to suck it up, and resume control of their own business... as B & B have opined. We should each be in control of our own hobby positions, without worrying about other's. . . some of us have enough trouble, keeping up with just that!

There are plenty enough horny local dawgs. . . local providers. . . traveling dawgs , traveling providers. . . new girls showing up fairly frequently. . . guys too. . . to support a lot of hobby sucking and fucking!! That is not just my opinion. . . it is a fact!

Outside parties were basically invited in to stir shit. . . so we have more help now, to stir our own shit. . . so be it. The only effect they should have upon hobby fucking in Arkansas is what you allow them to have. They should not have had any effect upon internal Arkansas hobby BS. . . but it was encouraged by some. . . so be it.

Arkansas is no different than anywhere else. . . Quit stirring shit. . . and the shit will settle down. . . no matter who the moderator is!
errrr I thought we came to start shit with the word TAINT. And so where here to help stir the AR shit maybe I be wrong again. But I came for the taint, and this shit just happened to be here to stir.........
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #169
pumbay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default Some random thoughts

1. I thought the point of being a moderator was to get special treatment. If you are not getting some perks why go through all the trouble?

2. Is there an ECCIE rule that everyone who says something to the effect of "don't take it so serious" always takes it serious?

3. It seems bad form to talk about how much land, money or business you have.

4. One of the amazing things about the Internet is how people that are absolutely charming in person become absolutely atrocious online.

5. Lesbians can and sometimes do commit sex crimes.

6. I agree we should go back to the way it was. There really is nothing more entertaining on ECCIE than "who's on first" pimp drama.
pumbay is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #170
Sophipie910
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 176071
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger!!! Pm me please!!!
Sophipie910 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #171
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophipie910 View Post
Ginger!!! Pm me please!!!
I was going to PM you about the "FIVE" instruments you play... Now that’s talent. I have a hard time playing the radio. Then you sing as well? Hot dayum. I've been looking for a provider that can play the "Sack Whistle and single the star spangled banner at the same time!

Mods: Don't point me bro... I'm working here!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #172
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

Of course AR is OK. In general, AR is under appreciated, particularly in TX and even by Arkansans. However, I have always been impressed by the kindness and level headed dispositions of the average Arkansan. I have no doubt we have, are and wil be fine.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #173
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
I don't think that's a safe assumption at all. I don't foresee this thread impacting anyone's business one way or the other. You want a safe assumption? I'll give you a safe assumption: Any AR provider who has been active on this board for over 3 months has at least ONE review from MH. You think that 98% of AR providers are noticing a decline in business?

WE. AREN'T.

While we're handing out safe assumptions: I'm predicting that your response to this post will reflect the usual backwoods ignorance that has been displayed throughout your participation in this AR forum. I don't have the energy to explore your entire history but I'm sure your malicious, chauvinistic comments are littered all throughout ickydom. You have contributed absolutely nothing positive. How's about you just take your toys and go home? No one wants to play with you. Didn't you notice?
Just you princess it seems which pretty much makes you seriously lacking a real life.

Thanks for playing again princess. Goes to show just how little your little life really is.

I would feel sorry for you but it just is not in me to feel sorry for the little people.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:36 AM   #174
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Just you princess it seems which pretty much makes you seriously lacking a real life.

Thanks for playing again princess. Goes to show just how little your little life really is.

I would feel sorry for you but it just is not in me to feel sorry for the little people.

I have no real life? Ha, and you? How is it that you find time to browse various cities and states on this SHMB, offer unsolicited advice to the small folk, and yet still manage to remain as important and fabulous as always?!

Was I so little and insignificant when you tried to pay for my time?

What about the second time you tried booking with me? Was a little person then too?! Go ahead, RTM... Pussy.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 AM   #175
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm confused..... Is Ginger just upset because MrH isn't longing for her amazing BBBJ skills anymore? I kid I kid. Continue on
Adrianna xo is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #176
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Of course AR is OK. In general, AR is under appreciated, particularly in TX and even by Arkansans. However, I have always been impressed by the kindness and level headed dispositions of the average Arkansan. I have no doubt we have, are and wil be fine.
That would be true about areas of the board. So I will go with mmmmm ether "so what" and/or "who cares".
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #177
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
.........First off a formal apology to Dearhunter. I have spent years ignoring what I considered asshole female bashing posts; and while they are still asshole, I do now see the method behind the madness. And the honesty. I misjudged you and you have my sincere apologies.............
A new convert........sweeeeeet

Take that, bitches........not you bitches............them other bitches.

I've said it before........Arkansas is going to be fine.

I would question any desire to silence an opposing point of view.......encourage it.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #178
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumbay View Post
1. I thought the point of being a moderator was to get special treatment. If you are not getting some perks why go through all the trouble?
I was a mod on another board that has since gone defunct. I can't speak to other moderators' motivations (everyone has different reasons for doing what they do), but my main reason was getting what was in effect "lifetime" PA without paying money for it (bcg is basically a cheap bastard).

The fact that a lot of mere members tend to treat mods as just a rung below God helped feed my ego (not that it really needed feeding), and that was a bonus. But "special treatment"? Other than getting my ego fed, not really. And it would have been totally unethical to ask for (or, IMHO, receive unsolicited) special benefits from providers. The only "perk" I think I received from providers as a result of being a board mod was a certain added "legitimacy"; I don't think I was screened as hard by providers I'd never seen while I was a mod as I was when I wasn't one. (Now that I've been around for a while and become notorious--some would argue infamous--around these parts, screening's become a bit more easier than it was a few years ago; getting older doesn't completely suck.)

When push comes to shove, board mods and admins are as full of shit as anyone else on the board; they just can do a few more things and see a few more things than many of you can.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #179
Sophipie910
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 176071
My ECCIE Reviews

HOT DAYUM.....y'all be tripping major balls instead of licking them....Fuck me running and call me a firetruck.
Muah
Sophipie910 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #180
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sophipie, its about the taint ... not the balls.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women