Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2016, 08:08 AM   #166
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast car View Post
whats the channelname ?

literally ... it's not THAT HARD TO FIND... i'm not really hiding it
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:08 AM   #167
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

"But wtf do I know and wtf do I care. I'm just here to fuck for money and laugh at idiots."

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our second nomination for post of the year!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:12 AM   #168
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

:takesabow:

I actually do care a little. But I have no pity for the guys who have been here a while and jumped in anyway. They're the ones I'm lolololing at.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:18 AM   #169
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
:takesabow:

I actually do care a little. But I have no pity for the guys who have been here a while and jumped in anyway. They're the ones I'm lolololing at.
But then again like my previous post mentioned some guys aren't that diligent enough when it comes to doing their homework before seeing the latest girl on their TDL. They kind of trust the eccie stamp too easily. They look at the pics and say, "hell yeah, I want that," and jump on board. I am more worried about those unsuspecting, falling through the cracks types than those tearing ass cowboys that are willing to take chances because they think they can beat the odds.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:22 AM   #170
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You failed reading comprehension class didn't you?

If you're going to engage in conversation with me then be clear on what I said and make a valid point. Thanck you.

Intelligent people who take risks research that risk. Its the same as looking both ways before crossing a busy street. You want me to feel bad for the halfwit who steps off the sidewalk without looking? No.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:32 AM   #171
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

If you're going to engage in conversation with me then be clear on what I said and make a valid point. Thanck you.

Intelligent people who take risks research that risk. Its the same as looking both ways before crossing a busy street. You want me to feel bad for the halfwit who steps off the sidewalk without looking? No.

getting a bit rude this morning huh THN, have you gotten your morning dick yet
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:34 AM   #172
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:

My point is valid. You have no empathy for the guy who innocently enough gets snagged in a bad situation. Yes, people should be responsible for their actions. But sometimes people screw up after relaxing a bit and thinking that a place is safe. Keep in mind that horny men aren't exactly intelligent all the time. That's why the moderators should have worked harder in this particular case. They are like a referee in a way, making sure the terrain is good for play action. Remember, darling, don't bite the hand that feeds you, halfwit or not. But anyways what do we really know that has any true value in the legitimate world? You are just a hooker and I am just a John.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:38 AM   #173
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Vi, do you at least feel some regret or sympathy for outting the guys who chose to see you? There are guys on this thread who went to bat for you and actually vouched for your character, the only thing you have proved here is that you are a liar, and that you are a very iniquitous and depraved human being.

I feel sorry for the guys who have gotten exposed in all of this rigamarole, I have a hobby buddy who actually liked you and I know he's hoping to God he doesn't get caught up in any of this shit. Why would you do that to these guys, they never harmed you in any way (well maybe the one who you said was rough, which, didn't really look rough at all to me, lmao "light work"), they only served to benefit you.

Anyway, I know everyone thinks you're pterodactyl shit crazy, you may want to lead people into thinking this as well. The truth is that you are coherent and deliberately made choices to do these things which makes you something worse than a justifiable "crazy person".

I hope you genuinely feel bad, this is not a slight or a jab. Just my observation and expression of concern about your humanity.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #174
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Vi, do you at least feel some regret or sympathy for outting the guys who chose to see you? There are guys on this thread who went to bat for you and actually vouched for your character, the only thing you have proved here is that you are a liar, and that you are a very iniquitous and depraved human being.

I feel sorry for the guys who have gotten exposed in all of this rigamarole, I have a hobby buddy who actually liked you and I know he's hoping to God he doesn't get caught up in any of this shit. Why would you do that to these guys, they never harmed you in any way (well maybe the one who you said was rough, which, didn't really look rough at all to me, lmao "light work"), they only served to benefit you.

Anyway, I know everyone thinks you're pterodactyl shit crazy, you may want to lead people into thinking this as well. The truth is that you are coherent and deliberately made choices to do these things which makes you something worse than a justifiable "crazy person".

I hope you genuinely feel bad, this is not a slight or a jab. Just my observation and expression of concern about your humanity.

DK, you should text me, i'll fill you in on the story...

of many people are this site... i respect you a great amount... and to answer yes... yes i do very bad... but there is a reason i'm not sharing HQ videos... at moment almost no one is recgonizable
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:56 AM   #175
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

after reading this thread and seeing what ive seen, im shocked you are still on this site. This needs to be moved to the ALERTS SECTION.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #176
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
My point is valid. You have no empathy for the guy who innocently enough gets snagged in a bad situation. Yes, people should be responsible for their actions. But sometimes people fall through the cracks when they put too much trust into an organization or a web site and get more relaxed than usual. Keep in mind that horny men aren't exactly intelligent all the time. That's why the moderators should have worked harder in this particular case. They are like a referee in a way, making sure the terrain is good for play action. Remember, darling, don't bite the hand that feeds you, halfwit or not. But what do we really know that has any true value in the legitimate world? You are just a hooker and I am just a John.
Yes you're point is valid. Because I've already made it. You do realize you're just repeating what I've already said right?
Old 02-02-2016, 09:05 AM   #177
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why is this bitch not banned yet? She's clearly a danger to herself and others
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #178
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
but there is a reason i'm not sharing HQ videos... at moment almost no one is recgonizable
Bullshit
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #179
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Why is this bitch not banned yet? She's clearly a danger to herself and others

shut your face!
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:09 AM   #180
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Her voice is something else from the BP video she had... can only imagine what it's like when the good stuff is going on.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women