Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #166
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
If a cop that rarely gets in combat situations is better than a teacher that would most likely never get in a combat situation then a special forces soldier would be great.
There are a sufficient number of patrol officers who get into life threatening situations and who are trained to address various threat levels ... they are competent ... for the average servicemember (even with combat experience) to effectively "police" it requires "re-training" from a military mindset to a policing mindset ... there is a distinction between the training, particularly as it relates to buildings and close quarters with the mission of protecting civilians in the same building and on the same grounds.

Example: It was "humorous" to see NA walking around inside of airport terminals immediately post-911 with M-16's... in an airport terminal .. for what?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #167
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Everyone starts as a "cherry" and they still say that most police officers never fire their weapons during their careers. According to the FBI crime stats over 2 million Americans a year face down criminals successfully with a weapon.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #168
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Another example of why not to arm teachers .... and

... poor training or complacency ...

"Authorities said officers were investigating a report of a possible drug deal in a grocery store parking lot Sunday night when Tiscareno opened fire, killing two officers."

The shooter is dead.

How's is this an example of why not to arm teachers? Are you saying that if the cops were unarmed then they would by alive today? This is apples and oranges. If an armed teacher has the opprotunity to lead their kids to safety then obviously that would be her first priority. However if that is not an option then having a weapon certainly gives them a better chance for survival.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #169
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There are a sufficient number of patrol officers who get into life threatening situations and who are trained to address various threat levels ... they are competent ... for the average servicemember (even with combat experience) to effectively "police" it requires "re-training" from a military mindset to a policing mindset ... there is a distinction between the training, particularly as it relates to buildings and close quarters with the mission of protecting civilians in the same building and on the same grounds.

Example: It was "humorous" to see NA walking around inside of airport terminals immediately post-911 with M-16's... in an airport terminal .. for what?
While what you said is true you are avoiding my point. There are not going to be highly trained police officers at all schools. The cost of that would be way to high. So if you look at this pragmatically no cops and, while new schools might be built with better security, the existing schools will not be refit what is the next option. You could have better procedures to control access but those have been proven recently to be inadequate. I do not like the idea that teachers might have a need to defend themselves and the students but that does not matter. The choice is simply allow teachers to have the resources they may need to help themselves and their students or accept the body count. Either way there will probably be deaths. The only difference might be the number of deaths.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #170
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I think we need to face the fact that people like Lexus, WTF, Whatzup are probably not really Americans. They lack that certain something gives an American a thrill up their leg when they see the defenseless fight back against incredible odds and WIN! They apologize for wanting to survive and being willing to do what it takes. They doubt what almost every American has inside them and they hate it as well. They don't have it.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #171
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

fuck you Barleybrains. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, No wonder you and your side are fucking losers.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #172
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Are you some kind of commissar Whatzup or just a dupe?
Old 12-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #173
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I think we need to face the fact that people like Lexus, WTF, Whatzup are probably not really Americans. They lack that certain something gives an American a thrill up their leg when they see the defenseless fight back against incredible odds and WIN! They apologize for wanting to survive and being willing to do what it takes. They doubt what almost every American has inside them and they hate it as well. They don't have it.

We will have to face the fact Barley will keep on this till he is able to carry in his school ..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #174
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Everyone starts as a "cherry" and they still say that most police officers never fire their weapons during their careers. According to the FBI crime stats over 2 million Americans a year face down criminals successfully with a weapon.
Would you please give us the website with this information on it?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #175
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You lying ignorant bitch. That is not what he said and you know it. Nobody here has said that a good guy with a gun is guaranteed to be the victor in a confrontation with a bad guy. What is being said is if the good guy has a gun he has a better chance of survival than if he doesn't. Why do you insist on making shit up to support your left leaning ideas?
While we tend to limit heavy moderating here in the sandbox lets try not to remain somewhat civil. Your 1st sentence was a bit over the top
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #176
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

amazing
Old 12-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #177
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
amazing
Care to elaborate?
Old 12-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #178
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Old 12-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #179
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

You speaking in code?
Old 12-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #180
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Your most recent post is 179 look at 175 no code...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women