Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2019, 05:23 AM   #166
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Then why did you bring them up, junior? Think you're still on the grade school playground? You certainly are more qualified for that one ... and frankly ... hanging paper on a wall in a frame doesn't mean squat .... and you pegged anyone who pays attention to it.
If it makes you feel better old man, I don't even give a shit about those degrees. I give a shit about money. If it wasn't for my love of money, I sure the fuck would not have spent 7 years of my life living with snow while attending those Ivy League schools... then again, I live in Dallas and it is hot as fuck right now. I really miss that snow
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 05:33 AM   #167
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
If it makes you feel better old man, I don't even give a shit about those degrees. I give a shit about money. If it wasn't for my love of money, I sure the fuck would not have spent 7 years of my life living with snow while attending those Ivy League schools... then again, I live in Dallas and it his hot as fuck right now. I really miss that snow
Shouldn’t you be hard at work instead of trolling on a hooker board?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 05:53 AM   #168
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Shouldn’t you be hard at work instead of trolling on a hooker board?
He has to try and justify his existence somewhere.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 06:16 AM   #169
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You guys don't need to be concerned about whether I am full of shit about my Ivy League degrees...
Quote:
If it makes you feel better old man, I don't even give a shit about those degrees.
EPIC FAIL.

You obviously are "concerned" and "give a shit". Otherwise why did you mention it?

When confronted with simple questions about something YOU BROUGHT UP, you lamely deflect with more lies.

Nobody in this forum talks about where they went to school, unless it's to root for their football alma mater. So tell us, Luke... which of the 3 Ivy schools you pretend you earned a degree from will dominate the Ivy gridiron this season?

You're obviously deeply insecure and have a chip on your shoulder against Eastern elite schools. Want to talk about that, little boy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 06:19 AM   #170
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

What time do you go to work? Do any of you clowns in this forum from Pissburg even have jobs?

Edit: Lusty, I thought I made it clear that we can have an adult discussion once you get to high school
Old 08-26-2019, 06:29 AM   #171
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What time do you go to work? Do any of you clowns in this forum from Pissburg even have jobs?
First off what does it matter when we work. Second, with your Ivy league background you could sound almost jealous at our ability to post at leisure. Does your job restrict your internet access or ability to surf. Do they restrict your phones? Must suck if it does.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:30 AM   #172
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You get lamer with every post you make. Stop deflecting and answer a few simple questions if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Right now your credibility is negative. That means we assume everything you post is a lie.

Bambino can sniff out a fraud like you a mile away, so I don't need to waste my own time looking up your pathetic posting history.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:41 AM   #173
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
First off what does it matter when we work. Second, with your Ivy league background you could sound almost jealous at our ability to post at leisure. Does your job restrict your internet access or ability to surf. Do they restrict your phones? Must suck if it does.
How does that drivel make any fucking sense to anyone but you? What the fuck is in the water in Pissburg?

I'm not sure about what part of the I have my Ivy League degrees strictly for the money that you don't understand. I'm the boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want at my firm and nobody will say shit to me.

You Pissburg guys are funny

You guys have fun spending your day on here. Time for me to go earn my oversized Ivy League paycheck
Old 08-26-2019, 06:48 AM   #174
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How does that drivel make any fucking sense to anyone but you? What the fuck is in the water in Pissburg?

I'm not sure about what part of the I have my Ivy League degrees strictly for the money that you don't understand. I'm the boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want at my firm and nobody will say shit to me.

You Pissburg guys are funny
No that's actually funny in that you don't think any of us in the Pittsburgh area might also be their own boss and do whatever the fuck they want and not be "scolded" about it.

That was your intent in asking when "we" go to work wasn't it?

Funny(in a sad kind of way) that only "you" think you are above it all.

And I've been earning my way over-sized paycheck since early this morning and also get to spend whatever time I choose on here at my leisure.

Have a good day poser.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:53 AM   #175
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

Ooooohhh... getting prickly, little boy? I sure hope your call center boss (or your homeroom teacher?) doesn't take your phone away.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:54 AM   #176
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
No that's actually funny in that you don't think any of us in the Pittsburgh area might also be their own boss and do whatever the fuck they want and not be "scolded" about it.

That was your intent in asking when "we" go to work wasn't it?

Funny(in a sad kind of way) that only "you" think you are above it all.

And I've been earning my way over-sized paycheck since early this morning and also get to spend whatever time I choose on here at my leisure.

Have a good day poser.
LMFAO
Old 08-26-2019, 07:00 AM   #177
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMFAO
What else do you have but to try and laugh it off. You've been called out on your bs and have nothing.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:04 AM   #178
lustylad
BANNED

Hey Luke, who do you like in Ivy football this season? Princeton? Dartmouth?

What games do you plan to attend?
Old 08-26-2019, 07:21 AM   #179
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey Luke, who do you like in Ivy football this season? Princeton? Dartmouth?

What games do you plan to attend?
You’ll notice that Lucey has his catch phrases when he posts. He’s made templates so he doesn’t have to think of something original. Like Pissburg. Or old man, old man, old man. Or Asian midget, Asian midget. He’s like a parrot. He learns a line and says it over and over again. Why would a young high powered executive even be on ECCIE to begin with? Especially one that doesn’t see hookers?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #180
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
What else do you have but to try and laugh it off. You've been called out on your bs and have nothing.
Why not laugh it off? Do you know how comical this shit is to me?

Hell, I wish you were right and I was full of shit. I would have liked to have had that 7 years back and went to state schools that had good pussy walking around.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women