Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160717
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #166
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Here's an idea...since all three of us are up at this ungodly hour and presumably in the austin area...and on a SHMB...and I'm a SH...why don't one or both of you come over and enjoy my services tonight? Don't tell me you're busy and I know neither of you is broke so why are y'all going back n forth online? who really gives a shit?

Come on...I'll give y'all a special rate for an Eiffel Tower if y'all book together for a threesome tonight.
You dumbasses.

Neither of you acted on this? What, you're too busy flexing your Internet muscles, and didn't have time to take up Hannah's very sweet offer? For an Eiffel Tower? At a special rate?

You might have actually worked through your issues this way. An MMF is maybe what you both need!

Maybe Hannah could put on a strap on and you could all three pull a train on snoopdoggy.....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #167
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

an eiffel tower. fuck dat! i want her to bend over backwards and give a sloppy BBBJ. ill call it my "arc de truimph"
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:29 PM   #168
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the way you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
an eiffel tower. fuck dat! i want her to bend over backwards and give a sloppy BBBJ. ill call it my "arc de truimph"
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #169
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well if you're going that way, make sure not to ask for the Escargot...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #170
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

How can you claim someone makes this board their whole life? I had two parties this past weekend and some other social activities. I have not hobbied in over a month and def not posting like I use to. This weekend will be busy for me again.

Sixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
You and your crew "discounting" me because i dont "matter" is fine with me.
It doesnt affect my real life in the least.
You guys make this message board your whole life....its amazing. Especially for someone your age Whispers, you'd think you'd have better things to do.

Like the moderator said the other day ....im gonna go out and enjoy my day.
You probably will spend all day here on this board with your "we're badasses" message board persona.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #171
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley View Post
You dumbasses.

Neither of you acted on this? What, you're too busy flexing your Internet muscles, and didn't have time to take up Hannah's very sweet offer? For an Eiffel Tower? At a special rate?

You might have actually worked through your issues this way. An MMF is maybe what you both need!

Maybe Hannah could put on a strap on and you could all three pull a train on snoopdoggy.....
Dear Hannah,

They lock the doors to the old folks home at 1:30am. Hence I couldn't get out, or I most certainly would have come over and gummed your into dewey delight. You most assuredly would have screamed in ecstasy but I would have been unable to hear you over the sound of my iron lung and the fact that Medicare hasn't paid for my batteries in a while.

Then we would have shared a romantic bowl of oatmeal and I would have pissed myself.

RAT would have sat in the corner jerking off.

But I will take a rain check on that. Without any infestation of boring, self-important rodents, of course. When it's one on one, I want your full attention. Otherwise one of us will fall asleep.

AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Old 06-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #172
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

true i prolly wasnt talking about you

More power to you....
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #173
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO...well go eat your light lunch and then take a nap grandpa, I want you bright eyed and dry diapered for our rendezvous at the old folk's home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Dear Hannah,

They lock the doors to the old folks home at 1:30am. Hence I couldn't get out, or I most certainly would have come over and gummed your into dewey delight. You most assuredly would have screamed in ecstasy but I would have been unable to hear you over the sound of my iron lung and the fact that Medicare hasn't paid for my batteries in a while.

Then we would have shared a romantic bowl of oatmeal and I would have pissed myself.

RAT would have sat in the corner jerking off.

But I will take a rain check on that. Without any infestation of boring, self-important rodents, of course. When it's one on one, I want your full attention. Otherwise one of us will fall asleep.

AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Old 06-27-2011, 03:27 PM   #174
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
How can you claim someone makes this board their whole life? I had two parties this past weekend and some other social activities. I have not hobbied in over a month and def not posting like I use to. This weekend will be busy for me again.

Sixx
And the world is a much better place for it, Sixx. Calmer, cooler, collected.

I, on the other hand, spent my weekend editing, so except for a couple of gigs, I was in front of the computer all weekend. So I got to catch up on shooting the hometown shit with the usual suspects that I missed for the past couple of weeks on the road.

It was a glorious, air-conditioned weekend on ECCIE. Haven't had that much fun since my last vasectomy!

Continued good luck and full schedule Sixx! Remember, you can NEVER wear out that pussy. Even it if belongs to someone else!
Old 06-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #175
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Sorry, Damon. I consider the security risks of associating with Yssup on par with associating with Taylor. I'll happily give you my spot, if you're keen for it though.

If you're going to try the Eiffel Tower with Yssup, I ssugest you take a broomstick with you. Otherwise, you'll just be doing the Leaning Tower of Pisa over Hannah and Puddles while he tries to talk her into fisting him so he can feel something...or because he's compacted, I forget which.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #176
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
You and your crew "discounting" me because i dont "matter" is fine with me.
It doesnt affect my real life in the least.
You guys make this message board your whole life....its amazing. Especially for someone your age Whispers, you'd think you'd have better things to do.

Like the moderator said the other day ....im gonna go out and enjoy my day.
You probably will spend all day here on this board with your "we're badasses" message board persona.
yeah..... I know what you are saying.... I don't enjoy life enough......

last week I spent 7 days/6 nights with an "almost" 21yo 24/7 that got me off 7 times in 1 24 hour period...(damn that testosterone therapy is really working) ... 3 days in San Antonio and almost every night out on the town here and there...... Yeah.... You are right... I post too much. One of those nights we picked up another gal and I met a potential new player the one night we were not together (loaned her to a buddy that night)...... Along the way, laptop in hand, I managed to get some work done and earn half my September Income needs....

Shit... What would my week have been like if I didn't post so much?

Dude..... I enjoy life .... I also enjoy being entertained here..... I do what guys like you only talk and dream about..... I have a very rich and full life..... just happen to own my own business that lets me sit at desk a good part of the day waiting for someone else to make me mo money while getting my dick sucked!

So why not post.....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #177
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I honestly don't think you can see how much of a joke you've become.

He is clueless. Kind of pathetic actually.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:10 PM   #178
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You had a party and didn't invite me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post

Sixx
Old 06-27-2011, 04:15 PM   #179
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Well you are welcome to join me this weekend!

Sixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
You had a party and didn't invite me?
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #180
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Impacted? Hilarious! I want you (AND THE MEDIA) to know that I took a tremendous dump this morning. Read the ENTIRE Austin American-Statesman; even the "shithooks for sale" section in the classifieds. RAT, you really need to stop posting your private number in the AA-S. BTW -- "The Smart One" jokes are done. That's now Wyldeman. Now that Sixx is getting legit pussy, you need to let him back in as your media relations guru.

Whispers calling ME pathetic. That's hysterical, as we all know. (Truth be told, I'm probably younger than he is... but I don't need to (staff edit; forbidden subject; ztonk) to prove I'm a man!)

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A JOKE I'VE BECOME ON THIS BOARD! Or something like that!

Snoop, Budman(the real one-33) you NEED to come into the Hole. It's cathartic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women