Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #166
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
I'm just here for the Leslie Lane avatars, which no one seems to be catching either...
...no one seems to care
Old 11-20-2010, 11:06 PM   #167
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
Wayward Knight...i think i speak for many of us when i say... *yawn*
Seriously you are calling me a WK, that is funny. You might want to do a little research there cowboy. I've been running SHMBs for over a decade and the title Just Plain Mean wasn't just for correcting idiots. But that is when I always get into trouble trying to help folks.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:11 PM   #168
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

It's actually funnier than anything Jeff Dunham has ever come up with, which really isn't saying that much, but I digress.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #169
Guest110911
Account Disabled

i dont need...or care to research anything. all i have to do is look back in this thread a few posts.
so your creds = you couldnt possible be a WK???ever??? whiteknightever...
maybe YOU need to do year reseach and see what all the bs is about...
Old 11-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #170
John_TX
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Wayward Knight...i think i speak for many of us when i say... *yawn*
actually i think you're speaking only for yourself...you've gone waaaaaay out of your way to talk smack about her, most likely since she decided not to book with you.

its like if anyone sides with LL you also feel the need to bash them as well. i think you need to separate "fans" of LL from your disdain from LL herself.

when providers decide not to book with me i laugh it off and book with another girl. in THIS market and this economy it is to your advantage to be happy with another girl. why exert time and effort on someone whom you'll never see?

not every girl will want to see every guy and vice versa. we all have choices. but it is painfully obvious that because LL opted not to see you, you decided that it is best to talk smack about her instead of just ignoring her.

i ignore plenty of girls on here who opted not to see me. as my hobbying budget seems to be more than that of the average ECCIE client i think it's their loss. i have consistently spent $500-750 a week on providers in the last 6 months, and i have comfort knowing that none of my hard earned money isn't paying their bills, or going to their pimp. i simply could care less, i just dont feel the need to take it personally. i do disagree with some girls who post on here but it isn't because they opted not to see me, or anything personal. i just dont think self promotion and "advertising" outside of the official ad threads here ethical, especially when the providers who follow the rules aren't rewarded and the ones who blatantly violate the rules go unsanctioned. just my personal observation but i dont go around badmouthing their services or looks, since i haven't seen them i couldn't possibly comment on what they look like or what their service level is.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #171
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Quote:
i dont need...or care to research anything. all i have to do is look back in this thread a few posts.
so your creds = you couldnt possible be a WK???ever??? whiteknightever...
maybe YOU need to do year reseach and see what all the bs is about...
I've seen the woman many times you have not. You need to get your head around that, for starters. I know way more about all of this than you do, which might seem like a broad statement but based on your posts in this thread it is SHMB gold.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:31 PM   #172
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Thinck about it kids, she is a UTR with a killer rep, some of us are really laughing right now and some folks are going to be slapping themselves up side the head sooner or later. She has a fan club in this thread, figure it out.
They will never know... And that's their loss.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #173
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_TX View Post
actually i think you're speaking only for yourself...
wk's stick together

you've gone waaaaaay out of your way to talk smack about her, most likely since she decided not to book with you.
news flash, jack rabbit...i was talking much more shit...way before she declined a bubba ride

its like if anyone sides with LL you also feel the need to bash them as well. i think you need to separate "fans" of LL from your disdain from LL herself.
i have no disdain for LL
not to many actually side with her...btw...DID YOU FIGURE OUT OUR ECONOMICS QUESTION YET?

when providers decide not to book with me i laugh it off and book with another girl.
funny,,,, i havnt had this problem

in THIS market and this economy it is to your advantage to be happy with another girl. why exert time and effort on someone whom you'll never see?
i am more than happy with other girls.
i am not exerting time or effort on anyone. this is entertainment.

not every girl will want to see every guy and vice versa.
CFO....capt fucking obvious

we all have choices. but it is painfully obvious that because LL opted not to see you, you decided that it is best to talk smack about her instead of just ignoring her.
CFO...1...see the title and first post in this thread. 2...see statemtne that says 'I WAS TALKING WAY MORE SHIT BEFORE SHE SAID SHE WOULDNT SEE ME' i didnt expect her to see me. it was more of a joke anyway. hell, i cant even afford her.
talking smack has helped her business greatly.

i ignore plenty of girls on here who opted not to see me.
and im sure plenty dont want to see you....you have fucking issues with common sense.
as my hobbying budget seems to be more than that of the average ECCIE client i think it's their loss.
most 'tools' do think it is the girls loss... this is where you fit in

i have consistently spent $500-750 a week on providers in the last 6 months,
still tryin to get booked with her huh...
and i have comfort knowing that none of my hard earned money isn't paying their bills, or going to their pimp.
huh?? 'none' of my hard earned money 'isnt' paying.... care to add another negative to this sentence and go for the trifecta...

i simply could care less, i just dont feel the need to take it personally.
i guess we agree on this one...as i said, i wouldnt see me either if i was her. you...obviously have list of girls that wont see you.

i do disagree with some girls who post on here but it isn't because they opted not to see me, or anything personal. BS!i just dont think self promotion and "advertising" outside of the official ad threads here ethical,ethical??? we pay women for fun...and you want to bring ethics into it??? especially when the providers who follow the rules are you refereing to anyone specific???aren't rewarded and the ones who blatantly violate the rules go unsanctioned.then just fucking ignore them...that was your advice! just my personal observation but i dont go around badmouthing their services or looks, since i haven't seen them i couldn't possibly comment on what they look like or what their service level is.
i didnt bad mouth anyones service... sounds like she rocks when she is

and i didnt bad mouth any looks. i actually stated i assumed she was DDG...but then the review said

i DID bad mouth....the way she started out.

the end???
Old 11-20-2010, 11:40 PM   #174
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by blenderhead View Post
They will never know... And that's their loss.
maybe it is...but you can bet i wont be 'slapping myself' over it.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #175
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

I believe you won't ever admit it, even when you do.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:54 PM   #176
Guest110911
Account Disabled

i would have no problem admitting it... it is what made me want to have 'the drink' the 2nd time...in the first place. i thought it would be an interesting addition to all of this bs. i would either come back and say 'damn, i wish i wasnt such an ass' or i would say...'she aint all that' either way i would be honest...but it does not matter anyway cuz she is skuurd.
maybe if she actually goes to one of the events i will get the drink she promised...but that does not sound very 'retired UTR' to me.

but i have also stated that i wouldnt be WANT to see a girl...that wouldnt see me...because of a little back and forth BS here.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:16 AM   #177
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Okay, I've seen her and she is all that and then some. If I was in your position I would be slapping myself. She is also one of the sweetest women I've know in 'this thing of ours'. Once upon a time she wasn't UTR now she is, I've been out with her and she is a hell of a fun time. She even got us thrown out of a gentlemen's club once for having a little too much fun.

Leslie Lane has a stellar rep, to my knowledge never got a bad review and has quite a fan club, I'm really trying to help you out here and you just aren't having it. You can call me whatever you like, no big deal but you might want to rethink that as your default setting. She doesn't have to jump though hoops to get folks to see her, it might be the other way around. If I'd known she was coming out of retirement I would have been first in line.

I haven't seen her once or twice or ten times, it's a lot more than that over years. I've seen a lot of women over time and Leslie Lane is one of the very best. Many take my opinion as golden, you should do as you will.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #178
Guest110911
Account Disabled

word...
i can only imagine what she charged when she was in her 20's
Old 11-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #179
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You've met her, perhaps more than once. I used to see her weekly if not more often. She is one of the prettiest women that I have even seen in 'this thing of ours.'

With out looking it up, feel very safe in saying that you would or have agreed with me about her loveliness. If nothing else ever. LOL
Oh hell.... As we get older we seem to agree on more and more.....

Im too busy for research......

Was she ever a Wildflower?

I remember Ghost and I sharing a Wildflower named Leslie......
Old 11-21-2010, 01:02 AM   #180
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

You are slipping figured you would have gotten closer on the first guess. There are enough hints, hell we are both slipping, but that is also funny. Not a Wildflower, besides that was Glenda or Priscilla, we were just waxing nostalgic for those days.

bubbaJay now that last post was really funny, answering would not help Leslie stay UTR. But you are hitting the humor out of the park.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women