Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2016, 04:36 PM   #166
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission Granted View Post
Maybe I missed something but isnt this an OLD thread that got bumped AGAIN? Didn't Kitty say she WASN'T retiring? (Or had briefly retired and returned...)

Maybe this thread needs locked so it can fade away...
Not sure, she started this thread but you're saying it may be old (her or the thread or both)? Why would someone post they're retiring and then not retire? If that's the case then, well, they must enjoy drama.

I've searched her and find a bunch of references to her maybe or maybe not being Cuban, wearing a wig, collecting doll masks, driving an old car, loving the bareback sex with a nice creampie for dessert, and something about a Kenwood stereo. I don't know, it's all very confusing. Can anyone add anything?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:44 PM   #167
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Not sure, she started this thread but you're saying it may be old (her or the thread or both)? Why would someone post they're retiring and then not retire? If that's the case then, well, they must enjoy drama.

I've searched her and find a bunch of references to her maybe or maybe not being Cuban, wearing a wig, collecting doll masks, driving an old car, loving the bareback sex with a nice creampie for dessert, and something about a Kenwood stereo. I don't know, it's all very confusing. Can anyone add anything?
But didnt you ask 1 or more providers for BBFS in the past, and of course get turned down?

Many of the 65 different girls on here that you White Knight for do most of what you said above.

Dorthy Monroe wears wigs, as pointed out by the great Sasha. That Grace girl wears masks in her pics, and one of your most recent WK girls is 52 according to her profile, which is 10 years older than Kitty.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:02 PM   #168
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
... one of your most recent WK girls is 52 according to her profile, which is 10 years older than Kitty.
Kitty admits to 44 in her showcase.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:06 PM   #169
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Kitty admits to 44 in her showcase.
And she looks much younger than that, proof that all of those trolls and the B.S. reviews are lying.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:15 PM   #170
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
And she looks much younger than that, proof that all of those trolls and the B.S. reviews are lying.
How old Kitty looks is a matter of opinion. Perhaps SteveO should post a poll UITB.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:17 PM   #171
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
How old Kitty looks is a matter of opinion. Perhaps SteveO should post a poll UITB.
Kitty says she's 44 in her showcase...a poll is probably a good idea but pretty sure Steve wouldn't even know how to create a poll. Not sure it matters since she's retired, bless her heart on this new start in life!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:20 PM   #172
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
But didnt you ask 1 or more providers for BBFS in the past, and of course get turned down?

Many of the 65 different girls on here that you White Knight for do most of what you said above.

Dorthy Monroe wears wigs, as pointed out by the great Sasha. That Grace girl wears masks in her pics, and one of your most recent WK girls is 52 according to her profile, which is 10 years older than Kitty.
This thread highjack has been reported. The topic of the thread, as stated by the Op, is to celebrate her departure from the hobby. Be happy for Kitty and quit hating on others.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:21 PM   #173
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I don't wear wigs sweetheart sorry to burst your bubble.. Sasha Can't even see the stubble under her chin so assuming I wear wigs is hilarious...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:23 PM   #174
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Kitty says she's 44 in her showcase...a poll is probably a good idea but pretty sure Steve wouldn't even know how to create a poll. Not sure it matters since she's retired, bless her heart on this new start in life!
At what age are you considered a GILF ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Whut? I don't mind chatting with you, but if you're going to address me or my quotes, make sense.

I have an excuse. I'm a GILF. My bad.
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #175
SomethingOnTheSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Purported photoshopped photos
Took in Provider BossLadyThick (or something similar) and experienced theft of personal property
SomethingOnTheSide is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:16 PM   #176
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1058501396]At what age are you considered a GILF ?

At what height/weight are you considered an amazon woman?
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:18 PM   #177
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post

At what height/weight are considered an amazon women?
Be careful, there is a "brave" White Knight on the prowl.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:25 PM   #178
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Smile

[QUOTE=Tapper69;1058501613]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
At what age are you considered a GILF ?

At what height/weight are considered an amazon women?
It's woman in your context, not women. Did you go to UNT, get a bunch of creampies that are posted on the Internet too?

Again this is thead highjacking that has been reported. This thread is to celebrate Kitty's retirement from the hobby!
Old 08-10-2016, 07:30 PM   #179
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's woman in your context, not women. Did you go to UNT, get a bunch of creampies that are posted on the Internet too?

Again this is thead highjacking that has been reported. This thread is to celebrate Kitty's retirement from the hobby!
And the brave White Knight comes riding in the save the day. This WK needs no reward at all ladies, he will WK any girl for free, he used to even WK Kitty:

Quote:
Class replies Kitty - I sincerely wish you the best. SweetTreat's post struck a cord with me - as a guy I see all of these guys wanting to be with you but am sure the alone time and having a normal life has to be tougher than I can imagine. But life is about more than just sex. Totally understand the desire for a true connection. Why are so many guys here married and not getting divorced? Because they have the connection part and are just missing the or some different sex...or whatever other reason they have but you and the other lady's point is well taken.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:10 PM   #180
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

[QUOTE=TheEccie214;1058501652]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post

Wow, somebody's got their panties in a wad! Stooping to the typo/grammar police is pretty desperate, even for you.

Is Steve getting under your skin? You two should get along since you have a lot in common. He/she is WK for !IV!

So I guess it is okay when you and Dorky go off topic and hijack threads while insulting other posters?

Calling Kitty a GILF is not "celebrating her retirement" by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know Kitty at all, but I can't stand to see a provider get beat up by a bunch of internet bullies - even if it may be justified.
JLanister is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women