Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160613
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2021, 04:01 PM   #166
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The Swiss guard told the Pope to fuck off

https://www.disclose.tv/pope-mandate...-guard-resign/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 05:38 PM   #167
bambino
Valued Poster

Get a life jacket!!!!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/49319
Old 10-03-2021, 06:48 PM   #168
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wife basically killed her husband and got away with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...5ZP?li=BBnb7Kz
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 11:58 PM   #169
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Senile Biden is imposing no vaccination requirements on those entering the U.S. illegally as a condition for being processed and released into the U.S.

https://alphanews.org/border-patrol-...grants-do-not/
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:57 AM   #170
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
I see a lot on here are in that stage of their lives of trying to be right all the time. You will grow out of that one day, hopefully. Some don’t. We have all been there at one time in our lives. Usually it comes with your voice changing and getting a little deeper. Some call it trying to become a man, others say they have a low self esteem.

If it is low self esteem you will notice it only makes you feel good about yourself for maybe 15 minutes. Then after that time it is back to the same old you, you don’t feel like an equal. I have worked with guys like that. The snide remarks, trying to be political correct, know everything, everyone is wrong except them. Getting punked down daily. Some grew out of it some didn’t.

On here for now and being I am not near anyone, go for it. I don’t mind. If you feel better about your self’s for those 15 minutes, I am cool with that. It don’t bother me for the ones on here looking to be right.

That is probably why you guys love Trump so much. He was stupid he actually read with his finger, I seen that for myself.

So if making fun of me and others you don’t agree with makes you feel better. Go for it, make fun. I see it every day. If you feel you need to post a lot to get things off of your chest or need a reaction from our colleagues to feel better, do it. We can save you money from getting a hooker to make yourself feel better.

The main topic on here that some ignore is how can we get people vaccinated or whatever it takes so we can go places like we use to without worrying of giving it to anyone including the older and younger people or getting the virus ourselves.

Peace.
How much did u pay for that penetrating rant?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #171
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I see a lot on here are in that stage of their lives of trying to be right all the time. You will grow out of that one day, hopefully. Some don’t. We have all been there at one time in our lives. Usually it comes with your voice changing and getting a little deeper. Some call it trying to become a man, others say they have a low self esteem.

If it is low self esteem you will notice it only makes you feel good about yourself for maybe 15 minutes. Then after that time it is back to the same old you, you don’t feel like an equal. I have worked with guys like that. The snide remarks, trying to be political correct, know everything, everyone is wrong except them. Getting punked down daily. Some grew out of it some didn’t.

On here for now and being I am not near anyone, go for it. I don’t mind. If you feel better about your self’s for those 15 minutes, I am cool with that. It don’t bother me for the ones on here looking to be right.

That is probably why you guys love Trump so much. He was stupid he actually read with his finger, I seen that for myself.

So if making fun of me and others you don’t agree with makes you feel better. Go for it, make fun. I see it every day. If you feel you need to post a lot to get things off of your chest or need a reaction from our colleagues to feel better, do it. We can save you money from getting a hooker to make yourself feel better.

The main topic on here that some ignore is how can we get people vaccinated or whatever it takes so we can go places like we use to without worrying of giving it to anyone including the older and younger people or getting the virus ourselves.

Peace.
We will pretend you're right for 10 minutes if it makes you feel better, ok?

We do want you to grow up and have better self esteem!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:03 PM   #172
bypass
Valued Poster

WOW, Lindsey Graham wants all of you to get the vaccine. Hang around he will change his mind again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...zWK?li=BBnb7Kz
Old 10-04-2021, 05:14 PM   #173
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
WOW, Lindsey Graham wants all of you to get the vaccine. Hang around he will change his mind again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...zWK?li=BBnb7Kz
Who gives a fuck what he says.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:02 PM   #174
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:

Peace.
Actually the topic is why people don’t want the vaccine
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:34 AM   #175
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Love this guy!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pvh07bPIkkfK/
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:35 AM   #176
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Old 10-06-2021, 09:59 AM   #177
bypass
Valued Poster

The odds of dying unvaccinated are far greater than if you are vaccinated. Your choice. Trump got the vaccine approved at warp speed. It has to be safe.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:11 AM   #178
Jacuzzme
BANNED

The odds of dying are minuscule either way, unless you’re a fat slob who smokes 50 Marlboros a day. You do you, but I’m not going to play guinea pig over some infinitesimally small chance that I’ll die from the flu. Driving to work every day is far more dangerous, yet I’m still doing it.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:20 AM   #179
bypass
Valued Poster

I know a lot that have had the virus, a lot of them ended either in the hospital or at least under doctors care. Out of them some missed as much as a month of work.

At seventy I know no one personally that has ever died from the flu. I personally have had the flu numerous times and was sick maybe 3 to 4 days at most. Out of all the people that I have known that died from an auto wreck, the odds are far greater of the people that I know that's had the virus in the past year and a half. I also know out of all that were really sick with the virus were in decent shape. not disgusting fat. Some worked for UPS moving around daily exercising delivering packages.

That is why they have said social news is the main reason of people not getting the vaccine, untrue facts.

All of those that are negative of the vaccine please tell me what the country should do? Nothing, in time it will go away? It has gotten worst over the past year, its not going away on its own. Everyone has an answer why masks, shots or whatever is no good.

WHAT IS GOOD THEN?
Old 10-06-2021, 12:25 PM   #180
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I know a lot that have had the virus, a lot of them ended either in the hospital or at least under doctors care. Out of them some missed as much as a month of work.

At seventy I know no one personally that has ever died from the flu. I personally have had the flu numerous times and was sick maybe 3 to 4 days at most. Out of all the people that I have known that died from an auto wreck, the odds are far greater of the people that I know that's had the virus in the past year and a half. I also know out of all that were really sick with the virus were in decent shape. not disgusting fat. Some worked for UPS moving around daily exercising delivering packages.

That is why they have said social news is the main reason of people not getting the vaccine, untrue facts.

All of those that are negative of the vaccine please tell me what the country should do? Nothing, in time it will go away? It has gotten worst over the past year, its not going away on its own. Everyone has an answer why masks, shots or whatever is no good.

WHAT IS GOOD THEN?
I cant speak for other posters but I post facts that come from the cdc as much as possible. It is true your chances of dying in a wreck are astronomically higher than dying from the china virus. It is a cdc fact out of 70 some million kids, roughly only 300 to 400 have died and virtually all had other conditions. A cdc fact is if double vaxd u have only a 1 in 5 to 10,000 chance of getting reinfected and those that do will have minor symptoms. It is also a cdc fact that those that have had the china virus have a 27 fold better antibody count than those who are double vaxd.
It is also a fact that paper or cloth masks virtually provide no help in protecting you from the virus and n95 masks only provide around 57%

Draw your own conclusions, talk to a doctor

Mine is this.... get the vax. But government has no right to force u to or push companies to do so. The vaxd people on the left are the ones screaming for this and they happen to be virtually completely safe anyways lol

Fuck mandates, fuck masks, fuck fauci, he along with china are the starters of this nasty virus. He should be held accountable.

Love your life and enjoy it. Leave kids live a normal live.

Oh and fuck the extreme left for destroying my country
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women