Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-07-2011, 07:17 AM   #166
sajay678
Registered Member

...shew my head hurts after reading all that!... interesting, lots of good points...
Old 08-07-2011, 08:58 AM   #167
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Thanks for the clarification Finde, now I understand what you meant a little more. I personally, would rather see a providers limits here on her ads or showcase. That way I won't waste any time or effort going further. This is especially true since I rarely go to a providers website unless she has no pictures here.

If someone is going to have any limitations that might affect me, I want to know as soon as possible, After all the end result is going to be the same, the lady is not going to see me and I've wasted less time.

If you start with saying providers can't have an NBA policy in their ad or showcase, where does it end? And again I agree with you on the point that the way the original ad was posted was rude and offensive.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #168
Puzzeluver210
Valued Poster

What I find interesting is that I haven't seen a response from any providers here that don't see aa men. I would think that maybe they would give there 2 cents or at least share whatever bad experience they had. Or perhaps they would rather not receive harsh criticism for it.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #169
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Normally, I just scroll thru the "No African American Men" threrads. Maybe make a tasteless joke or two about "Once you go black, you won't go back" etc.

I understand that these are very personal services and a gal is entitled to some leeway.

But this?

*NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MALES PLEASE(I'M NOT RUDE NOR RACIST JUST PERSONAL SECURITY PURPOSES*

So, white guys are safe, but "African American Males" are a "security risk".

Give me a break.

I am greatly offended by the above, and I'm white everywhere that I'm not pink. I dont think that we should permit such racist BS here - we are better than that.
Well I guess you'll really be offended at my requirements then. I restrict my clients to 40+ Caucasian males ONLY. Lol! My point? "Her body, her rules!"
Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #170
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzeluver10 View Post
What I find interesting is that I haven't seen a response from any providers here that don't see aa men. I would think that maybe they would give there 2 cents or at least share whatever bad experience they had. Or perhaps they would rather not receive harsh criticism for it.
They'll never respond, because somewhere in their minds they know that policy of theirs is bullshit.

"I'm sorry but...."

Why are you 'sorry'?
Old 08-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #171
darter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzeluver10 View Post
They won't respond because they don't want to be "labled" or recieve undue criticism.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #172
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
They won't respond because they don't want to be "labled" or recieve undue criticism.
Lol.

'Labeled' as what, exactly? And what would be 'undue' criticism?

If they feel their policies are so righteous, then what do they have to fear? Woman up, I say. Face your accusers. Defend your policies. Justify why the 'brotha man' is not worthy of your 'time and companionship'.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #173
darter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Lol.

If they feel their policies are so righteous, then what do they have to fear? Woman up, I say. Face your accusers. Defend your policies. Justify why the 'brotha man' is not worthy of your 'time and companionship'.
As a racist. Undue criticism would be some of the crap that is being flung about here.

Why should they have to defend their policies? It is thier body and they can see who they choose. As I said earlier with some of the ladies it may just be that they are not attracted to African American men. I don't get why that is so hard to understand. You are saying that all providers should see anyone that wants to see them. If you force them to do that it is not much different then rape.

I'm pretty sure that the pool of women that will see you is growing smaller with each post. Not because you're black, but because you are such a misogynist
Old 08-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #174
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol.

Well, I'll face you. I provide EXCLUSIVELY to Caucasian GENTLEMEN 40+. I won't give you my reasons because I don't answer to obnoxious little boy. Your rants are boring. Get over it!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #175
darter
Valued Poster

Sorry, I should have said you have the attitude of a misogynist.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #176
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
They'll never respond, because somewhere in their minds they know that policy of theirs is bullshit.

I don't think that's true. I responded and I don't think my policy is bullshit. I still wont see aa without references. I mentioned why earlier in this discussion. It's bullshit for you to think this is a normal business, when it is not. We are alone and if we don't feel safe around certain people, then we don't have to see them. Period. No big deal, just move on to someone else if you don't like it. That's the beauty of this "business," you have soooo many girls to choose from.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:18 AM   #177
deagogarcia
Gaining Momentum

interesting...
Negro-phobia: 1. Fear of or contempt for Black people and their culture.
2. Behavior based on such an attitude or feeling.

Leukophobia: 1. Fear of the color white, it could be white anything from shoes, white house, white car, white hat, and even white people(...pink, tan??).

But then again, this could all just be on the same level as Homophobia...which is just a stage in a lack of understanding of things, reality, and the unknown...something possibly petty. The more someone educates themselves on things from all perspectives, then possibly the less stereotypes. In my experience, no stereotypes...it' only when people themselves claim they do things because it's a culture related to their skin color...which isn't true, it's just a form of social engineering, passed down from multiple generations who believe we are different because of the lack, or abundance of melanin in our skin.
On the flip side, no matter what level of melanin in our current skin, I think it is appreciated when the policy on not catering to different characteristic groups ( I myself believe we are all from the same people, and creator) in advance, and done in a non-offensive manner, because in the end whether the provider or the hobbyist, no one really wants to be offended, whatever we may take offense to (freedom of offense lol). On all sides of the table, when encountering heavymelanin people who will only date other heavymelanin people, lowmelanin for lowmelanin, and so on, IF it is based on discrimination, then it does suck, because "the other person" could be the best qualified bachelorette/bachelor in the world and have nothing to do with this nonsense....hopefully everything changes for the better.

Also...Fear of the Unknown: xenophobia

Good stuff:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod
Old 08-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #178
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsonfire View Post
Well, I'll face you. I provide EXCLUSIVELY to Caucasian GENTLEMEN 40+. I won't give you my reasons because I don't answer to obnoxious little boy. Your rants are boring. Get over it!
I'll be brief and say that you'll never have to worry about me wanting to see you anyway.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #179
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
I don't think that's true. I responded and I don't think my policy is bullshit. I still wont see aa without references. I mentioned why earlier in this discussion. It's bullshit for you to think this is a normal business, when it is not. We are alone and if we don't feel safe around certain people, then we don't have to see them. Period. No big deal, just move on to someone else if you don't like it. That's the beauty of this "business," you have soooo many girls to choose from.
So, when a white, Asian, or other guy do you wrong in any capacity, do you feel equally as wronged compared to a black guy doing it? More? Less?

To pretend scum only comes in one demographic is assinine, and seriously naive. Do you see any other race of men without references?

Y'all talk all this shit about 'get over it', but if it was reversed OR APPLIED TO YOU, you'd be doing the same thing. Just like women fighting for decades to have the right to vote. I'm sure there were MEN back then thinking, "To hell with them voting. They're only women. What do they know about voting?"

I wonder how many times THEY were told to get over it.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #180
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I'll be brief and say that you'll never have to worry about me wanting to see you anyway.

Why would you not want to see her? Is it because you don't think she is hot? If this is the reason then why is your reason more important than others on who to see and who not to see?

Is it because she won't she blacks and therfore you wouldn't want to see her? If this is the case why don't you drop your holier than thou attitude and move on to those providers that will see you?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women