Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2015, 08:25 PM   #166
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post

You assume so much and know so little, and I see no need to correct it. Continue on.
I'm not assuming anything. I have seen how much you run your mouth here and the Houston forum. I saw the review and how much you ran your mouth. That's enough to scare lots of women away.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:20 AM   #167
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the honesty

Kisses
Quote:

I tip my hat to a lady.
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 09:11 AM   #168
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I'm not assuming anything. I have seen how much you run your mouth here and the Houston forum. I saw the review and how much you ran your mouth. That's enough to scare lots of women away.
Way to double down on your ignorance.

Keep playing though! And since you're bold enough to speak on behalf of the ladies everywhere...

Ladies out there....if a gentleman caller flew you into town for all expense paid vacation, took you everywhere, then wrote a novel about it with your permission about how much fun he had....would you be scared off?
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:14 AM   #169
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

If Ansley weren't so classy, she'd grant my request for those "candid" photos.

Quote:
Ladies out there....if a gentleman caller flew you into town for all expense paid vacation, took you everywhere, then wrote a novel about it with your permission about how much fun he had....would you be scared off?
The provider in question is unavailable for comment, as that "novel" started a chain of events that got her banned.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:37 PM   #170
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Foxy will be back shortly - neither of us knew that providers are discouraged from talking to their clients about their session.

And it's not classy for someone to decline sending you nudes. That's business. Try booking a session and request taking some pictures for personal use...and if you don't want to expend the time or effort for that, there are plenty of nudes on the Internet.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:03 PM   #171
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Were those pics candid enough for you, cb? I have more.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:18 PM   #172
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Hey, wait a cotton picking minute Ansley ... I thinck my taint photo requests should have priority over cb's (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD, HV's BBC) nude photo request.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 03:28 PM   #173
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Keep playing though! And since you're bold enough to speak on behalf of the ladies everywhere...

Actually, each time YOU are the one doubling down. Yes, I am bold enough to say that many ladies would not see you because because of that one review. It screams that you have no discretion. Plus your very abrasive, know it all attitude posting style would scare some women away.

Great, Foxy gave you permission to post that review. It doesn't mean all women have the same business style.

How about you start a poll asking if all women would appreciate a review like the one you gave Foxy. Better yet, start the poll in the Houston forum where it will get lots of views. This forum is pretty dead. If it's too much trouble for you, I'll go down to the Houston forum and start a poll.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:32 PM   #174
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Hey, wait a cotton picking minute Ansley ... I thinck my taint photo requests should have priority over cb's (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD, HV's BBC) nude photo request.
Oh my gosh! I mailed them to you. Please tell me you received those 8x10 glossies.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:33 PM   #175
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, each time YOU are the one doubling down. Yes, I am bold enough to say that many ladies would not see you because because of that one review. It screams that you have no discretion. Plus your very abrasive, know it all attitude posting style would scare some women away.

Great, Foxy gave you permission to post that review. It doesn't mean all women have the same business style.

How about you start a poll asking if all women would appreciate a review like the one you gave Foxy. Better yet, start the poll in the Houston forum where it will get lots of views. This forum is pretty dead. If it's too much trouble for you, I'll go down to the Houston forum and start a poll.
We're not going to convince each other, you continue not knowing what's going on, I continue having no interest in educating you...and from the looks of you, you're not my target market...so this conversation is pointless. Bye.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:38 PM   #176
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
We're not going to convince each other, you continue not knowing what's going on, I continue having no interest in educating you...and from the looks of you, you're not my target market...so this conversation is pointless. Bye.
So does that mean you would like for me to start a poll in the Houston forum?
Old 12-19-2015, 03:40 PM   #177
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Were those pics candid enough for you, cb? I have more.
The pics were eye-opening, in a good way. Of course, I wouldn't say "No!" to more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Quote:
Oh my gosh! I mailed them to you. Please tell me you received those 8x10 glossies.
Maybe my request was 'classier'.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:04 PM   #178
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

He talks way to much for my liking and he certainly doesn't know when to stfu which is definitely a turn off..

I could just picture his ass in an interrogation major fail
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:28 PM   #179
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
He talks way to much for my liking and he certainly doesn't know when to stfu which is definitely a turn off..

I could just picture his ass in an interrogation major fail
Dorfy, now stalking me across the whole internet! I bet you can taste what I had for dinner two days ago.
Old 12-19-2015, 05:49 PM   #180
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

never mind.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women