Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2020, 10:40 AM   #166
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Hahahaha yeah, This virus spread across multiple countries at Warp Speed.Think about it.
I was being pc for the sensitive folks here. lolling
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:10 PM   #167
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I hear ya.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 06:51 PM   #168
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Quote:
I hear ya.
Thanks for that. My irritable bowel syndrome flares up when people say hurtful things to me.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 07:56 PM   #169
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Hahahaha yeah, This virus spread across multiple countries at Warp Speed.Think about it.
CV19 is very contagious but not as contagious as the measles virus. The virus has mutated at least twice since it arrived from China. With Trump fumbling the pandemic, we have made it easier to spread with our lack of social distancing and wearing masks.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:14 PM   #170
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
CV19 is very contagious but not as contagious as the measles virus. The virus has mutated at least twice since it arrived from China. With Trump fumbling the pandemic, we have made it easier to spread with our lack of social distancing and wearing masks.
The pandemic has happened worldwide! With the same results and no one else has done better! Guess thats Trumps fault?
You fuckers need to stick that finger pointing in your own asses. Cause thats where your brains are at!
Old 11-17-2020, 08:42 PM   #171
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

There are going to be some parallels here with 2008/2009. Because of conditions largely beyond his control, George W. Bush is identified with one of the worst recessions since World War II. Barrack Obama was given a golden opportunity to look like a hero. But he largely squandered it with increased taxes and regulation. Instead of the torrid growth you'd expect coming out of a deep recession, what we experienced was downright anemic.

Now Biden will be coming into office at the tail end of the worst worldwide pandemic since 1919, and arguably THE worst recession since the Great Depression. We will have two vaccines that are 90% and 94.5% effective, that will start to hit the market around the end of December. Biden's going to have a really hard time NOT looking good, in terms of what' going to happen with public health.

And the economy? We've had and will have a huge amount of stimulus, both through deficit spending and low interest rates. Biden has a much better chance of fucking this up. If he follows through with higher taxation on corporations and on individuals' capital gains, more regulation, shutting off drilling on Federal lands, and big deficits, the economic ending may not be happy.

Anyway back on topic it's great that things are finally looking up with Covid. Here's some more great news,

COVID-19 Immunity Could Last Years, Huge New Study Suggests

Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, New Data Hint
By Apoorva Mandavilli

Blood samples from recovered patients suggest a powerful, long-lasting immune response, researchers reported.
How long might immunity to the coronavirus last? Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study — the most hopeful answer yet to a question that has shadowed plans for widespread vaccination.

Eight months after infection, most people who have recoveredstill have enough immune cells to fend off the virus and prevent illness, the new data show. A slow rate of decline in the short term suggests, happily, that these cells may persist in the body for a very, very long time to come.

The research, published online, has not been peer-reviewed nor published in a scientific journal. But it is the most comprehensive and long-ranging study of immune memory to the coronavirus to date.

“That amount of memory would likely prevent the vast majority of people from getting hospitalized disease, severe disease, for many years,” said Shane Crotty, a virologist at the La Jolla Institute of Immunology who co-led the new study.

The findings are likely to come as a relief to experts worried that immunity to the virus might be short-lived, and that vaccines might have to be administered repeatedly to keep the pandemic under control.

And the research squares with another recent finding: that survivors of SARS, caused by another coronavirus, still carry certain important immune cells 17 years after recovering.

The findings are consistent with encouraging evidence emerging from other labs. Researchers at the University of Washington, led by the immunologist Marion Pepper, had earlier shown that certain “memory” cells that were produced following infection with the coronavirus persist forat least three monthsin the body.

A study published last week also found that people who have recovered from Covid-19 havepowerful and protective killer immune cellseven when antibodies are not detectable.

These studies “are all by and large painting the same picture, which is that once you get past those first few critical weeks, the rest of the response looks pretty conventional,” said Deepta Bhattacharya, an immunologist at the University of Arizona.

Akiko Iwasaki, an immunologist at Yale University, said she was not surprised that the body mounts a long-lasting response because “that’s what is supposed to happen.” Still, she was heartened by the research: “This is exciting news.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/h...-immunity.html
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:58 PM   #172
winn dixie
Premium Access

In 4-5 years will there be a class action law suit against these vaccines? You know late night commercials with 1 800 numbers?
Old 11-17-2020, 09:32 PM   #173
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
In 4-5 years will there be a class action law suit against these vaccines? You know late night commercials with 1 800 numbers?
Of course, just like asbestos and breast implants. The vaccines may save hundreds of thousands of lives and kill 20 or 30 people. And the lawyers will make out like bandits, like they always do.

Remember what happened to the private plane manufacturing business in the USA? It got sued out of existence, as did any company that used asbestos in manufacturing. Lets hope the same thing doesn't happen to the domestic drug and vaccine manufacturers.

And you wonder why the Chinese are kicking our ass? Part of it is because the Chinese government historically has been run by engineers, while the USA has been run by lawyers. That's one thing I'll give Trump credit for. He's not a lawyer like Joe Biden.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 09:57 PM   #174
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sure. A couple of well informed Americans like you should run right on down to the Piggly Wiggly today and get that Kung Flu shot.

Then hustle down to the protests.

You’ll be fine. Case solved. mission accomplished.

Go get em boys!

Oh, and while you’re on your way, take LLman with you. He could use a booster shot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What's your point? If you don't want to take the vaccine, you don't have to. But there is a vaccine that will become available soon. I don't care if you decide to take it or not. The choice is yours. I also don't care if you decide to keep your business open or attend a social gathering without wearing a mask. Because I'm not a commie fag boy.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:03 PM   #175
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
The vaccine manufacturers have been granted immunity from liability.

So, no, there won't be a class action suit.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:06 PM   #176
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

lol commie fags now are refusing the vaccine in favor of more lockdowns. I never would have thought a human could be so gay. I was wrong.

How about you commie antifa loving faggots just let people make their own minds and do what they want to do? You know, like in a free society? What's that called?
Old 11-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #177
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
The vaccine manufacturers have been granted immunity from liability.

So, no, there won't be a class action suit.
Interesting, thanks. I just googled it and see vaccine manufacturers were granted immunity from liability in 1986. That's the way it should be.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:12 PM   #178
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
lol commie fags now are refusing the vaccine in favor of more lockdowns. I never would have thought a human could be so gay. I was wrong.

How about you commie antifa loving faggots just let people make their own minds and do what they want to do? You know, like in a free society? What's that called?
There are posters here who reject vaccines, masks, social distancing, contract tracing, and even hand washing unless absolutely necessary. And yes, if everyone did it, that would lead to more lockdowns. However they are not commie antifa loving faggots. They are just hard headed.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:37 PM   #179
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
There are posters here who reject vaccines, masks, social distancing, contract tracing, and even hand washing unless absolutely necessary. And yes, if everyone did it, that would lead to more lockdowns. However they are not commie antifa loving faggots. They are just hard headed.
I don't care about people who reject vaccines, masks, social distancing, contact tracing and hand washing, because I'm not a commie fag boy. I also don't care if you want to take the vaccine, wear a mask, socially distance, give out your personal information or wash your hands, because I'm not a commie fag boy.

We don't need a lockdown with two god damn vaccines coming out next month. Motherfuck you and your pussy fag boy commie love. Lock yourself up if you want a lockdown and stop acting like a commie faggot.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:06 PM   #180
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Of course, just like asbestos and breast implants. The vaccines may save hundreds of thousands of lives and kill 20 or 30 people. And the lawyers will make out like bandits, like they always do.

Remember what happened to the private plane manufacturing business in the USA? It got sued out of existence, as did any company that used asbestos in manufacturing. Lets hope the same thing doesn't happen to the domestic drug and vaccine manufacturers.

And you wonder why the Chinese are kicking our ass? Part of it is because the Chinese government historically has been run by engineers, while the USA has been run by lawyers. That's one thing I'll give Trump credit for. He's not a lawyer like Joe Biden.
How do you know?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women