Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #1711
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have to agree with Jaws' remarks about Schaub. I believe he was spot on!

From the Bleacher Report:

Ron Jaworski ranks Schaub 13th.

Here’s his analysis of some film:
“Many might not be aware, but Schaub is a 65 percent passer as the Texans' five-year starter with two 4,000-yard seasons. He’s at his best in a controlled pass game that features play-action.

“I did a study going back to 2008. Schaub has been among the best in the NFL on first-and-10 over the last four years. Two things stood out. First, yards per attempt: consistently above nine. That means Schaub is generating explosive plays. Second, the percentage of first-down throws that produced another first down: Schaub has been in the top five each of those four seasons.

“The Texans’ offensive foundation is the zone run. The passing game works off that. Like almost all quarterbacks, Schaub must be managed by the schematics of the pass game, as well as the play calling. The late Bill Walsh was a strong believer in that concept of quarterback manipulation.

“This play against the Saints is a great example of what I’m talking about. The design of the play broke down the defense. First you had the motion by (Houston Texans wide receiver) Andre Johnson across the formation. Notice the ball was snapped before the corner could get lined up. Then you had hard, run-action away from Johnson. That moved the linebackers out of the passing lane. You had Johnson exploding off the line and a clear window for Schaub. Pitch and catch.

“One critical measurement for a quarterback is consistency. Schaub has been a very stable, measured player in his Texans career. I have always had concerns about his durability. He needs to stay on the field and be accountable for 16 games.”
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #1712
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

We lost that playoff game last year because whoever was calling the plays in the second half was smoking cheap crack.

I strongly believe in the saying "Dance with the one who brung ya." and Arian Foster is the guy who brung us to the playoffs. So instead of just giving him the ball and let him do what he does, the dipshit coaches decide to let a ROOKIE QUARTERBACK WITH NO EXPERIENCE throw the ball in the most crucial moments of the game. I literally almost started crying when I saw that crap. I get pissed off just thinking about it.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #1713
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I'm sure Jake Delhomme or Jeff Garcia would have torn up that Ravens defense
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #1714
TheDon
Valued Poster

Derrick Ward just retired....

WE'RE GONNA BE FUCKED!
Old 07-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #1715
Guest040616
Account Disabled

From the Bleacher Report's Pre-Training Camp analysis, the Texans are rated #4:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...g-camp-edition

Team Strength: Overall team talent and balance

Team Weakness: Health/durability of Matt Schaub

If Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson can remain healthy, the Houston Texans might prove to be the best team in all off football. This is a roster loaded with talent, and they have the coaching staff to properly utilize that talent.

I have a hard time imagining a scenario in which the Texans fail to reach the playoffs, especially because of their presence in the AFC South.

Everyone talks about Andre Johnson, but Arian Foster is the best player on offense. That he was able to remain productive with Johnson and Schaub out of the lineup is impressive. He's the engine of this offense and will only find more success if the other playmakers can remain healthy.

The defense figures to be as strong as it was last season. Losing Mario Williams isn't a major blow, as Connor Barwin, Brooks Reed and Whitney Mercilus are more than capable of generating pressure on the quarterback. I'm interested to see how Houston replaces DeMeco Ryans and if production drops with their leader out of the lineup.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #1716
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Just wanted to say....

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #1717
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Just wanted to say....

HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!
I remember those great games between the Steelers and the Oilers during the late 70's. I developed a lot of respect for the Steelers during that era and still have it today. They have probably been my 2nd favorite team since. With that said, there is a lot of distance between the Texans and Steelers on my radar screen.

I suppose I am guilty of being Houston first, almost to a fault! For that, I offer no apologies!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #1718
Satin
Valued Poster

Fuck the Steelers!! Fucking losers... lmao...

It's good to see the Texans getting the respect they deserve. Damn, if we can only stay healthy, this will be a good season.

I'm counting down the days to training camp. Can't wait...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #1719
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
They have probably been my 2nd favorite team since.
I agree with you on that Big Tex, as in a 2nd favorite...I root for the Texans whenever they play...except for, well ya know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Fuck the Steelers!! Fucking losers... lmao...
Where you been playa...I need to holla at ya about something
Old 07-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #1720
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Steeler nation problems...

Well DED, it looks like your boys have a lot of problems coming up playa.(1) Hines Ward, the heart and soul of the team retired. (2)You have 2 ROOKIE offensive lineman this year. (3) They still have not come to terms on a contract with Mike Wallace (4) You have a lot of older players (Harrison, Palamalu,ect) that are breaking down with injuries (5) Theres still a couple weeks left before training camp before Big Ben is going to do something stupid, lol. I would be concerned if I was you bro....

Well, on the Texans front, it looks like we get back FB Norris, Ward retires & Foster excites the Twitter world by announcing he's become a vegan....

I was happy to hear reports that Dopey, Andre and others have been working out. They say he is moving well and looking good. Let's just pray noone steps on that foot....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #1721
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Satin, my man, I have to go with DED on this one. GO STEELERS, being a PA, fucking yankee, at heart..... I do also like the Texans though...hey man the fish are bitin...LOL
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #1722
TheDon
Valued Poster

Doesn't matter how old the players on Pitt are, as long as they have Lawrence Timmons, they will be just fine.

I like the Texans, mainly because the division sucks, but they should be the number three team in the AFC right behind Balitmore and NE.

Real talk, I think Flacco is going to have a career year coming up. With the defense banged up and old, the offense is going to have to step up, I think he will unleash the fury against all of his opponents and critics.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #1723
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
I like the Texans, mainly because the division sucks, but they should be the number three team in the AFC right behind Balitmore and NE.
This. Our Division sucked last year with Peyton gone, a rookie JAX QB and a retread QB starting for a new team in TEN...and I don't expect those teams are going too be much better this year. Our defense and offensive made progress last year. I believe our DEF can make more progress this year just because of the bad competition. Our OFF is going to have to come back from injuries and FA loses.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:47 AM   #1724
TheDon
Valued Poster

We really do need to take advantage of this division in the short-run. Because despite how shitty JAC and Tenn may be in a few years, Andrew Luck is going to be one of the best in the league in a few years barring injury, while we will have an aging Schaub. Plus they already have nice pieces for him to work with already (On offense), and they will probably get an early pick in the draft next year.

And I don't know too much about Lamborghini Mercilus, but I do know that JJ Watt is on pace to become the best DE in the league, so if can be anywhere close to as good as Watt is, the defense should be good to go.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #1725
DickEmDown
Trick

Talking Not concerned at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well DED, it looks like your boys have a lot of problems coming up playa.(1) Hines Ward, the heart and soul of the team retired. (2)You have 2 ROOKIE offensive lineman this year. (3) They still have not come to terms on a contract with Mike Wallace (4) You have a lot of older players (Harrison, Palamalu,ect) that are breaking down with injuries (5) Theres still a couple weeks left before training camp before Big Ben is going to do something stupid, lol. I would be concerned if I was you bro....
1. Hines was the third receiver at best last year, his time was overdue IMHO. He'll be missed in the Locker Room though.

2. Those two rookies are an UPGRADE over what we've had the past couple of years...even better than what we had when we won our last SB.

3. Mike Wallace will get signed eventually, not worried about that.

4. Yes, James and Troy are on the downhill slope of their careers but they are still two of the best at the positions they play.

5. GO STEELERS

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women