Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #1681
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
And that whole list is bullshit, they just put on this shit so they can get the ratings, I'm taking Dre as my number one WR and Foster as my number one RB any day of the MotherFucking week.
I disagree about the list being "bullshit" Don. Sure, they want to keep up their ratings during the off-season. However, voting is done by the players NOT fans like the Pro Bowl. To me, that holds much more weight.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #1682
Satin
Valued Poster

Don, I gotta agree with you bro, I don't care who made the list and also don't give a shit about any "big 3" in football, especially since its such a team game.

I am the biggest JJ Watt fan ever. I love that guy and feel he has the brightest future of anyone. Cush is a freaking beast but I'll take JJ any day.

Back to that list....how can you even began to rank players of all different positions - with offense and defense? Too hard and subjective. I know you boys love Dre (why wouldn't you?) but my top 2 receivers are Fitzgerald and Megatron. No disrespect to Dre, but he's third in my opinion. I hope he can stay healthy this year, but somehow I doubt it.

As far as running backs....Ill take Foster...I love his style and versatility. But if I have to be honest....I think Peterson is a tad bit better...but not by much. It's a coin flip. Someone said they think Foster runs like...& is better than Earl Campbell. I told them they must be out of their goddamn mind. Not easy close- Campbell is a legend and a one-of-a-kind back....and there will NEVER be another Earl Campbell.

Did any of you boys go to Sports 610 "fan fest"?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #1683
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yeah Willy, I think "Bullshit" was a bit to harsh. Maybe the better word is "Eh...", I mean, I think it's great that the players vote on it, but I don't think it's that much of an improvement, Foster and Joseph should be higher on that list (In my opinion)

But Satin is 1000% right. You can't judge/rank positions that are totally different than each other. I think they would have been better off with a top 10 player at each position than a top 100 of all players..

And I agree with you, Calvin Johnson and Fitzgerald are probably the two best WR's in the league. And Peterson is probably the best RB in the league, but I love our two guys and would still take them over those guys. But as a unit, I'd take the Texans over the Vikings, Cardinals, and Lions any day of the week.

I didn't go, I read the line-up though, not gonna lie, it sounded pretty awesome.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #1684
Guest121013
Account Disabled

Looks like kubiak and smith just got extensions done earlier today, no release of the terms yet.

I think the consensus is to try to get a long term deal done now with Barwin because of a few scenarios 1) he's a free agent in 2013 and if he has a good season he's going to get a nice sized deal from some team that the texans probably can't match and 2) it's unlikely they'd use the franhise tag at that point because it would cost the team too much money considering his position and 3) team has 2 other players in Schaub and and Duane Brown who are free agents in 2013 as well that they need to resign who would be priority over Barwin. My guess is they wouldn't have have drafted mercilus in the first round if they didn't think he was athletic enough to eventually take over Barwins spot if he does leave after this season.
Guest121013 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM   #1685
TheDon
Valued Poster

Yo Satin, check out these pics from fan-fest, I didn't know Good ole' JR and Jerry Lawler were there!:

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...-fest/#5744-17
Old 06-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #1686
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Would Dre be considered the best if he would have had a 1500+ yards year last year and had Schaub throwing to him for 16 games plus 2 playoff games?

Maybe.

Fitzgeralds numbers are insane... Megatron is insane. Either way, I'm not mad knowing that when he's at his full potential, Dre is up there and gets the respect he deserves.

Although I cant give Dre the full respect I wish her deserved.... I can give that respect to Foster. He's a beast. He can run, He can catch.... he can do it all. Right now, the Texans are feared because of the threat he presents (not to mention our defense...)

He deserves the #1 fantasy pick he got.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:15 AM   #1687
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Megatron is just a physical freak in a league of physical freaks. 6'5" and runs a 4.35s 40? Only Usain Bolt can guard him.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:06 AM   #1688
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Hardknocks.... anyone gonna watch it this year?

I think they definitely have a few players (especially now after Chad went there...) that will be fun to watch on screen.... personally I just enjoy seeing the behind the scenes behind football.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #1689
Guest121013
Account Disabled

I'm gonna watch, mainly cause I'm a football junkie, but I think there will be some good story lines between Ocho, the qb battle between tannehill and Moore, and I'm sure hbo will dig up some more interesting stuff.
Guest121013 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #1690
TheDon
Valued Poster

I'll watch too although I think the Dolphins are one of the least interesting teams out there, hopefully we get a lot of cameos from Lebron James and Daniel Tosh. But I doubt that will happen.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #1691
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I would rather see Hard Knockers featuring the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders but i will watch the football Hard Knocks as I love that show too. Actually all the documentaries on HBO are great and I even enjoy the Douche Bryant Gumbel's show Real Sports.

I was talking with a buddy of mine the other day and we were in The Hat Store on Richmond(Which is a very cool store by the way) when we saw an autographed picture of Ray Childress. We began to debate to who was better Ray Childress or JJ Watt? Ray obviously has the career edge right now, but who do you think would be the better player if they both were in the prime of thier career right now? Tough call. I had also heard that Childress ran off with a bunch of money from the Lawarence Marshall Car dealership I guess he was part owner of before it went tits up? Heard he ran off with 4 million bones. I guess he ran off with the Clobber line too!!! Any of you guys hear this?
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #1692
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

From The Bleacher Report:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...schaub-in-2012
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #1693
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Default 4 team playoff...?

I know it's not the NFL but...

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #1694
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I know it's not the NFL but...

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!
I agree!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #1695
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I would rather see Hard Knockers featuring the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders but i will watch the football Hard Knocks as I love that show too. Actually all the documentaries on HBO are great and I even enjoy the Douche Bryant Gumbel's show Real Sports.

I was talking with a buddy of mine the other day and we were in The Hat Store on Richmond(Which is a very cool store by the way) when we saw an autographed picture of Ray Childress. We began to debate to who was better Ray Childress or JJ Watt? Ray obviously has the career edge right now, but who do you think would be the better player if they both were in the prime of thier career right now? Tough call. I had also heard that Childress ran off with a bunch of money from the Lawarence Marshall Car dealership I guess he was part owner of before it went tits up? Heard he ran off with 4 million bones. I guess he ran off with the Clobber line too!!! Any of you guys hear this?
Daddio.. Great idear!! We need a NFL SOFT KNOCKERS to compliment Hard Knocks!... They got some fine ones in Miami too..

BCS Playoff I agree BOUT FUCKING TIME!!.. But I think lower ranked undefeated teams should get a chance too. Perhaps like a wild card or something. .

Dre Ranked #15 on Top 100 Players of 2012

Even tough he missed more than 1/2 the season, he still ranks in the top 20? He outranks, Welker, Steve Smith, Victor Cruz, and Mike Wallace, Now that's respect among peers. BTW he did a bang up job his 1st two playoff games.

Next Wednesday, the top 10 will be released. I doubt anymore Texans will make it. I feel you guys on being against rating as a top player rather than best at the position. In this format many players are over looked. However, those that make the list can me sorted by position as well. But, I doubt we will see anything other than an elite qb at #1. Great candidates this year. Who will be #1? Rogers? Brees? Brady?
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women